Please modify the offline mode so you can be any Jason, besides the special ones that people paid for, with any unlockables. Especially since the new news came out saying content is stoping. Its sad to say but this will be the start of the player population decline. Without new content people will be moving on and not coming back as often. I want to be able to come back to this game and destroy with any Jason I want. The bots may not be that challenging but I love that they are there. This game will always be able to be played and I don’t want to lose my account one day and only be able to be part 3 Jason forever. Please please devs this is a simple change and makes sense. The online will be the same and you unlock them but there’s no reason people shouldn’t be able to have fun offline and expirement. 

True fans of the franchise will wade into the murk with Jason. You can already be all Jasons with bots if you unlocked them.

Yea I’m not sure what this is asking. You can already use every Jason you have unlocked in the offline bots mode.

If it’s asking for all Jason’s to be unlocked regardless of rank, then no, absolutely not, you can earn them just like everyone else did. 

I think what the OP is saying is once they shut down the servers all we'll be left with is Part 3 Jason so he's asking for all of the Jasons to be unlocked so that when the servers DO shut down we can at least play offline bots with any Jason we want.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 2:57 AM, zmccain said:

I think what the OP is saying is once they shut down the servers all we'll be left with is Part 3 Jason so he's asking for all of the Jasons to be unlocked so that when the servers DO shut down we can at least play offline bots with any Jason we want.

That's why i'm wishing the game would be re-released with all the offline stuff on the physical disc.It would be nice to have the offline stuff forever.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:57 AM, zmccain said:

*and Part V.