10 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

i would see giving the backers 3 totally exclusive and different outfits per counselor but 3 different color options is a joke

Be that as it may, I think the clothes were previewed before purchased? If so, people knew what they were buying.

There were no previews. Just a description. Backers had to take a risk they'd like them or not. 

Also some details are different beyond colors. For example, Adam has different designs on his jacket. 

3 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

There were no previews. Just a description. Backers had to take a risk they'd like them or not. 

Also some details are different beyond colors. For example, Adam has different designs on his jacket. 

Oh? Thanks for clarifying. I had seen some artwork that looked like it featured a couple of the clothes but I guess it must have been a fan mock-up or something.

Just now, The Doctor said:

Oh? Thanks for clarifying. I had seen some artwork that looked like it featured a couple of the clothes but I guess it must have been a fan mock-up or something.

Most of it is just color swap. But Adam has a flag design on one of his jackets that is boss, and I want to say another counselor had something cool, though I'm drawing a blank. Maybe Adam was the exception. 

With that Vanessa's All American tracksuit was worth the price alone. 

4 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Most of it is just color swap. But Adam has a flag design on one of his jackets that is boss, and I want to say another counselor had something cool, though I'm drawing a blank. Maybe Adam was the exception. 

With that Vanessa's All American tracksuit was worth the price alone. 

That's cool. And yeah, definitely would if I had the opportunity again, even though when I play I hardly notice anyone's clothes at all.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 1:31 PM, Cer1alkill3r said:

I still can’t belive that anyone who follows any horror sites on Facebook or other social media did not see this game. If you are on any of these sites then you knew the game was being made and just didn’t want to pitch in. That’s fine but just live with that decision and stop complaining about what you passed on. I almost did the same but then I decided to take a chance because this was something I really wanted to play. Even after everything that has went down I’m still proud to be a backer and would support gun again. Glad I supported. 

Whereas you are right here, doing research you will also see all games from both companies had been failures. Also this game suffered, what, a year of delays before its faulty release? 

I dont blame anyone for not backing. And I doubt anyone would care if backer clothing was released. The only one worth a damn is AJs Crust Punk flyer shirt. Maybe some of Lachappas shirts and Debs sweaters.

Question is how did those Skype interviews and such go?

9 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Whereas you are right here, doing research you will also see all games from both companies had been failures. Also this game suffered, what, a year of delays before its faulty release? 

I dont blame anyone for not backing. And I doubt anyone would care if backer clothing was released. The only one worth a damn is AJs Crust Punk flyer shirt. Maybe some of Lachappas shirts and Debs sweaters.

Question is how did those Skype interviews and such go?

Lmao Gold! My only view on it is, backer exclusives that were actually given out should stay that way. I mean they got shafted harder than the rest of us the past year with giving over extra money and whatnot.

Backer exclusives should remain that, exclusives. To give them out would be caving into today's societies sense of entitlement.

Does either one being released really matter at this point?  At least it would be one more Jason to play as when the game is taken offline.  Clothing doesn't matter at all.  

8 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Does either one being released really matter at this point?  At least it would be one more Jason to play as when the game is taken offline.  Clothing doesn't matter at all.  

Many backers will forever claim so regardless of whether or not there are people still playing to show that content off to. Being king of Turd Mountain doesn't really mean anything when you have no subjects, but it is what is. They'll always fight it tooth and nail.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Many backers will forever claim so regardless of whether or not there are people still playing to show that content off to. Being king of Turd Mountain doesn't really mean anything when you have no subjects, but it is what is. They'll always fight it tooth and nail.

well, i am a backer and have both.  i could care less.  the only thing i don't want to see is more money in Gun's pocket from them, but that would happen as they'd have to be sold. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

This all the way.

Also, I wonder if the backers who paid to be in this game actually play as themselves?

I mean, we all know how much Lachappa totally sucks compared to literally everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

well, i am a backer and have both.  i could care less.  the only thing i don't want to see is more money in Gun's pocket from them, but that would happen as they'd have to be sold. 

I get you, and that's why there's practically zero upheaval concerning the Counselor Clothing, but we're leading right back to the Savini argument which has been done to death.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I get you, and that's why there's practically zero upheaval concerning the Counselor Clothing, but we're leading right back to the Savini argument which has been done to death.

Savini argument part VI: The debate Lives

I think Savini should be for sale in the PS4\XBOX stores. For the price the backers paid. The clothing and artwork should be kept exclusive. The game is slowly dying, Savini should be able to at least generate $$$ for Gun for updates and servers.

Guys the backer stuff can't be release because Uber can't be released. If they let the backer stuff out then Uber can be out as it's in the game. But I have doubts they'll even release it.

9 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Guys the backer stuff can't be release because Uber can't be released. If they let the backer stuff out then Uber can be out as it's in the game. But I have doubts they'll even release it.

Yeah I heard there was this whole thread about Uber Jason the other day and how they could legally give him to us if they really wanted.

They shut that down quick lol

1 minute ago, FutureReal said:

Yeah I heard there was this whole thread about Uber Jason the other day and how they could legally give him to us if they really wanted.

They shut that down quick lol

Yeah they were pretty quick with that 

ubXa6Jt.gif?noredirect

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Backer exclusives should remain that, exclusives. To give them out would be caving into today's societies sense of entitlement.

Also another fine point.

9 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah they were pretty quick with that 

ubXa6Jt.gif?noredirect

Shame. I just looked at it and what they were saying made a lot of sense.

Oh, well.

15 minutes ago, FutureReal said:

Shame. I just looked at it and what they were saying made a lot of sense.

Oh, well.

I mean if GTA San can be sued and forced to remove the content that can't be accessed unless you mod it. I know Gun can get away with putting Uber into the game. 

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

But I'm entitled to own everything I want!  

tenor.gif?itemid=3294402

10 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I mean if GTA San can be sued and forced to remove the content that can't be accessed unless you mod it. I know Gun can get away with putting Uber into the game. 

But I'm entitled to own everything I want!  

tenor.gif?itemid=3294402

Well, the thing about Savini Jason is that they gave him the three best strengths in the game, making him a little unfair to go up against.

I've been playing since launch, and to this day, I have yet to survive an encounter against a savini. Nor did anyone else in any of those matches.

Where Savini more balanced out, no would would really give a crap about not having him. He is like a damn instant win button, especially if you swap out his crap trident.

5 minutes ago, FutureReal said:

Well, the thing about Savini Jason is that they gave him the three best strengths in the game, making him a little unfair to go up against.

I've been playing since launch, and to this day, I have yet to survive an encounter against a savini. Nor did anyone else in any of those matches.

Where Savini more balanced out, no would would really give a crap about not having him. He is like a damn instant win button, especially if you swap out his crap trident.

I've found it easy to out move Savini. Shift and destruction are good but I've seen better Jason's that wipe out players more then Savini. Yes he is strong but he's not the best. I've been playing since launch as well, I own Savini (Got him in the leak on PS4) I've played a lot of rounds with Savini and it took time for me to even get really good with him because he has less traps and he's slow. Part 2 Jason is my favorite as I can place more traps, morph to places faster and run a bit faster. It really comes down to playstyle. If your going for looks Savini is better looking with flames but if your going for wins there are other Jason's that can clear out a camp quickly. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I've found it easy to out move Savini. Shift and destruction are good but I've seen better Jason's that wipe out players more then Savini. Yes he is strong but he's not the best. I've been playing since launch as well, I own Savini (Got him in the leak on PS4) I've played a lot of rounds with Savini and it took time for me to even get really good with him because he has less traps and he's slow. Part 2 Jason is my favorite as I can place more traps, morph to places faster and run a bit faster. It really comes down to playstyle. If your going for looks Savini is better looking with flames but if your going for wins there are other Jason's that can clear out a camp quickly. 

I know what you mean about part 2. I would main him, but I can't get over his hillbilly appearance, especially once the mask comes off.

The horror...the unspeakable horror.