So now that we know were not getting anymore dlc for the game, i was thinking about the fact that i spent a year playing this, made hundreds of pieces of artwork, spent $80+ dollars on this game so why not give the fans backer stuff now that were not getting anything. 

I'm not being facetious, i genuinely dont understand why players who had no idea about the campaign or just couldnt help but bought the game digital and physical, bought all the dlc and played every night for a year, though all the bugs, glitches, and assh*les in the game cant get those clothing items. Im not even talking about Savini Jason, as much as i would love to have him i know how much people would complain about it if he was givin away. 

Dozens of new players have joined, so why not just add them in like a patch or something, free for all those who have stuck around, or hell how about making them be new unlockable clothing. This game is going to die with out new content, even just releasing old exclusive content might help with it. 

@SociallyAccept98 I seriously doubt most people would care if they released the backer clothing. Some would, but most likely don't give a shit. The real problem is that it would set a precedence that would open up the argument that Savini should be available as well. I understand that's not your intent, but that's exactly what would happen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

@SociallyAccept98 I seriously doubt most people would care if they released the backer clothing. Some would, but most likely don't give a shit. The real problem is that it would set a precedence that would open up the argument that Savini should be available as well. I understand that's not your intent, but that's exactly what would happen.

^This.

• Confused 1

People typically just ask for (or demand) Savini Jason, but the response is the same for backer exclusive clothing. 

Backer Exclusive Clothing will not be made available again. They are exclusive cosmetic items for people who backed the project, and they will remain that way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

People typically just ask for (or demand) Savini Jason, but the response is the same for backer exclusive clothing. 

Backer Exclusive Clothing will not be made available again. They are exclusive cosmetic items for people who backed the project, and they will remain that way. 

Makes sense, pretty much why they were called exclusives... ?

I didn't back the game, but if i had. I really wouldn't care if they released Savini and the backer exclusive clothes.

I never get why people want Savini? There's already 8 Jasons to chose from...

And you could just put the spear on part 8, Boom! Theirs Savini Jason for ya...

• Haha 1

I still can’t belive that anyone who follows any horror sites on Facebook or other social media did not see this game. If you are on any of these sites then you knew the game was being made and just didn’t want to pitch in. That’s fine but just live with that decision and stop complaining about what you passed on. I almost did the same but then I decided to take a chance because this was something I really wanted to play. Even after everything that has went down I’m still proud to be a backer and would support gun again. Glad I supported. 

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I didn't back the game, but if i had. I really wouldn't care if they released Savini and the backer exclusive clothes.

I never get why people want Savini? There's already 8 Jasons to chose from...

And you could just put the spear on part 8, Boom! Theirs Savini Jason for ya...

The point of the exclusives is to get backers to throw more money towards the new project. Why would I back $100 savini tier if I know savini would be free or even a dlc for $5 later on? You pay the $100 knowing that is the only chance to get him.

12 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The point of the exclusives is to get backers to throw more money towards the new project. Why would I back $100 savini tier if I know savini would be free or even a dlc for $5 later on? You pay the $100 knowing that is the only chance to get him.

I meant the people that keep asking if Savini is every going to be sold...

I just don't understand why those people want Savini...

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I meant the people that keep asking if Savini is every going to be sold...

I just don't understand why those people want Savini...

Everyone always wants what they can't have I guess.

• Like 1

People want what they dont/cant have. I wish I had Savini Jason especially since were not gettin Uber J. Why I want Savini Jason : Tom Savini - The Sultan of Splat - designed him and I would want as much variety as possible in all areas of the game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

People want what they dont/cant have. I wish I had Savini Jason especially since were not gettin Uber J. Why I want Savini Jason : Tom Savini - The Sultan of Splat - designed him and I would want as much variety as possible in all areas of the game.

?

13 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Thats not the answer I wanted but I understand.

On 6/20/2018 at 12:21 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Considering the amount of bugs the player base has had to put up with everyone should get the Backer outfits for free. But hey that's the breaks right.

• Like 1

there must not be too many backers on ps4 because i havent seen any clothing on counselors that i myself dont have?

1 hour ago, sfosterjr said:

there must not be too many backers on ps4 because i havent seen any clothing on counselors that i myself dont have?

Agreed. I'm on PS4 and I've never seen them. I know my friend has them, but he's never used them. Hence why I doubt many of the backers would care if they were released. I think they're more worried about their soundtracks and art books lol.

1 hour ago, sfosterjr said:

I didn't get them, but I really should have when I had the chance. Per your statement, I imagine a good amount of them probably just got bored and left or use the other costumes that stand out more.

9 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

are they new outfits are just a different color combination of the ones we have?

Just different colorings. Each counselor got three.

1 minute ago, sfosterjr said:

wow. pay us some extra money for the game and well give u 3 exclusive clothes colors???

As it was and should have been. It's a backer reward. People didn't make a big stink about it because, unlike Savini, it was purely cosmetic. I don't see any problem with it.

i would see giving the backers 3 totally exclusive and different outfits per counselor but 3 different color options is a joke