HannibalKrall

Are the devs going to fix the game or they lied to us?

Since the past two weeks, the game now have more Bugs, like the escape count as suicide, when you repair the car's engine you are stuck there, the game ending earlier, "mixed" Jasons, random counselor and Jason, etc

They said they will continue to roll out bug fixes for the game.

They never said when these patchs will happen, so... My guess is "Soon".

@HannibalKrall

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We are working on bugs deemed Critical right now. There will be a listing of these up soon, but Critical would be things like the game ending when it shouldn’t, and not being the character you select. 

• Thanks 1

In before lock.

Holy shit, these forums are filled with venomous and/or ultra-repetitive posts lately. I mean, there's only been about 2,000 threads on this already.

Just now, Dolemite said:

In before lock.

Holy shit, these forums are filled with venomous and/or ultra-repetitive posts lately. I mean, there's only been about 2,000 threads on this already.

Rly? Damn :c

18 minutes ago, HannibalKrall said:

Since the past two weeks, the game now have more Bugs, like the escape count as suicide, when you repair the car's engine you are stuck there, the game ending earlier, "mixed" Jasons, random counselor and Jason, etc

Thanks for the quality and original post OP

• Haha 1

Well it's been two weeks since the disastrous patch so I'm not expecting any fixes any time soon.

We already have other threads discussing bugs that are in need of fixes. No need to start another one.

• Like 1