kepps-66

Huge need of update/hotfix

I have seen some crazy stuff the last few days.

1. When placing a battery or gas in the car, my character becomes "stuck" to that car. I have to spam crouch button and keep trying to break free from the car.

2. Sometimes, when taking the boat, the driver appears to be in animation of driving the car.

3. When I have came back as Tommy, I have a doppelganger that spawns in.

4. When escaping in the car, most of the time it shows suicide.  

5. When killing a counselor, something glitches and the kill never happens. Instead it lets the counselor "break free" after some time has past.

6. Rarely, the propeller does not spawn in on the maps. ( verified by playing with friends and EVERYONE, even Jason looking for it.)

There is more stuff too, but these are the top ones I see the most. I would like for @ShiftySamurai to inform the community as to when/if we will see a fix for these issues. It almost makes the game unplayable.

5 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

When placing a battery or gas in the car, my character becomes "stuck" to that car. I have to spam crouch button and keep trying to break free from the car.

Happens to the boat also

6 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Rarely, the propeller does not spawn in on the maps. ( verified by playing with friends and EVERYONE, even Jason looking for it.)

This one isn't that rare.

10 minutes ago, Bigblue2581 said:

Game is broken. Time to abandon ship just like the devs did 

I think you might need a new record player. That one's broke and keeps repeating the same thing over and over.

This topic's locked. There are feedback threads for the newest patches and we don't need another thread about it.