RadikalGamer

Poll on more mainstream horror titles from the devs.

Who wants to see the Gun/Illfonic/Devs make another good mainstream horror title like Friday the 13th the game?  

103 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wants to see the Gun/Illfonic make another good horror title like Friday the 13th the game?

• I think that would be a great Idea, I love the game and I want to see more horror games like this, mainstream horror titles like this one.
    • I am not really interested in that happening at this point in time.
    • Undecided.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2018 at 08:03 AM

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:52 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

No. Pretty please with cherry on top, do not rape another franchise.

Let me be clear when I say this. I really hope that Wes and the boys over at GUN MEDIA save a lot of that money they made from this game, because as far as this industry is concerned, they are no longer a part of it! Anybody who supports anything that this team is part of in the future deserves to get burned. We the consumers were misled every way possible by them, and kudos to you guys for breaking the bank and pulling the plug when you did to get out of dumping any of that earned money back into your game. It saved you guys a ton, and from a business side of things you did the right thing. But having said that, GUN MEDIA, you will never see another fucking penny from anyone in this hobby, we call gaming. So enjoy all that success while you still can, but remember KARMA is a bitch, and she will come to collect someday! Here is a little quote befitting of you, Wes Keltner. " MAKE ALL THE FRIENDS YOU CAN ON THE WAY UP THE LADDER OF SUCCESS, BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA NEED THEM ON THE WAY BACK DOWN! "

• Like 2

On 6/18/2018 at 12:21 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

By contrast, there's literally no reason to play the SPCs once all the objectives and "skulls" are obtained.  At least with online play, there's progression, unlocks, and a reason to revisit the QP lobby or private matches.  And they should have focused on enhancing value THERE, as opposed to SPC's which any dedicated player could knock out in a weekend.

Right on! I was able to complete all SPC's with three skulls in one day. We really need better reliability in the game and bug fixes. New maps would be great, but new maps will not come as that is "new content". I think Gun/Illifonic totally dropped the ball with replay value. Illifonic seems to be a group of guys who know enough coding to code, but not enough to be successful. That's why we have seen the "bug" list grow to include as many bugs as the game has players.

• Like 1

If anything, the SPC should have been the tech demo from the beginning and moved as far away from it. Too many wasted resources on that which could have been directed to better efforts, like previously said: MAPS.

SPC itself is pretty meh, and I'm not even counting the amount of cringe from the character model movements, blank stares on their faces and god awful lipsyncing.

• Like 1

My vote on the poll was originally yes.  In light of recent news etc I am changing it to a "No."  I would like to see another company pick up this game since they will be doing no more DLC or another good horror genre and AAA it even if its not a triple A company.  This game has too much promise to just be let go of with the DLC (and no I know you all said you were doing updates for bugs and maintience etc and dedicated servers, so I am not talking about any of that.)  After all people want is to have new characters added etc because they like the game, nothing more, we like playing it, we don't want to see new content stop being added so maybe they will work a deal out with another company and give it over to them to make the fans happy if they arent doing any dlc in the future, we can hope.  Heres to a game with great huge potential.

• Like 1

They didn’t meet expectations or promises with the first.  Trust them again? That’s not how business works.

IllFonic can't code. So hell no on the developer side. GunMedia as a publisher has to hire competent developers if they want to even make it as publishers.

As interesting as it would be, no. Keep Gun Media and their associates away from any of those properties.

Hah gun/ill do another franchise? No thank you

17 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

My vote on the poll was originally yes.  In light of recent news etc I am changing it to a "No."  I would like to see another company pick up this game since they will be doing no more DLC or another good horror genre and AAA it even if its not a triple A company.  This game has too much promise to just be let go of with the DLC (and no I know you all said you were doing updates for bugs and maintience etc and dedicated servers, so I am not talking about any of that.)  After all people want is to have new characters added etc because they like the game, nothing more, we like playing it, we don't want to see new content stop being added so maybe they will work a deal out with another company and give it over to them to make the fans happy if they arent doing any dlc in the future, we can hope.  Heres to a game with great huge potential.

While I agree with some of that, it just is not the case with the whole community. Many of us prefer bug fixes and dedicated servers over fluff content, and the constant fighting here on the forums over the past year shows that. Hell a large group of us was against any new content before bug fixes and have been campaigning for dedicated servees since digital launch. Many of us bitched and complained when content shifted to emotes and costumes. Not everyone who plays this game, or others for that matter, only care about dlc. Having a mostly bugless game experience is far more important to a lot of us, than constant dlc content drops.

• Like 1