RadikalGamer

Poll on more mainstream horror titles from the devs.

Who wants to see the Gun/Illfonic/Devs make another good mainstream horror title like Friday the 13th the game?  

103 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wants to see the Gun/Illfonic make another good horror title like Friday the 13th the game?

• I think that would be a great Idea, I love the game and I want to see more horror games like this, mainstream horror titles like this one.
    • I am not really interested in that happening at this point in time.
    • Undecided.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2018 at 08:03 AM

28 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Making the best damned rice I've ever had.

lol, I meant Uncle Owen (I had to look it up). I don't have all that Star Wars shit memorized.

I'd love to have more slasher horror games... Just not by Gun/Illfonic.

• Thanks 7

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

lol, I meant Uncle Owen (I had to look it up). I don't have all that Star Wars shit memorized.

Like your namesake, you were probably too busy getting laid than to bone up on your SW street cred.

Meanwhile, my dorky ass was immersed in that shit until I was 30.  Any lingering feelings were destroyed by TLJ.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, doitagain said:

HELL NO.

There’s already a bunch of other posts on this btw.

This was a poll as stated in the Op there is no other poll.

14 hours ago, Truth said:

That's nothing new lol

It always seems to happen a lot over the weekends too.

This was set up as a poll.   There are currently no polls on this.  So this is not a rehash.  People commenting I cannot stop.  I tried to post the poll by itself, but I guess I cannot do that without leaving a comment section open for comments on the poll.  I do not think I can just submit a poll solely.  I could be wrong but it wouldn't let me do it.  Not a rehash or a weekend deal though.  A poll because people are curious.  To my knowledge no poll has been put up for this. Edit-If you look at the post I quoted you on you were replying to someone else that said this poll was rehashing the same subject over and over, it was never meant to be a topic open for discussion like the others, ...again just a poll.  I am not here to rehash the same threads over and over again just to be crystal on that point.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Like your namesake, you were probably too busy getting laid than to bone up on your SW street cred.

Meanwhile, my dorky ass was immersed in that shit until I was 30.  Any lingering feelings were destroyed by TLJ.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Not by them. Hopefully a AAA developer will pay attention to how successful this game WAS and will produce one.

They may not be the most seasoned devs, but this game had way more heart and soul put in it than any other horror movie licensed franchise IMO. In a lot of ways they nailed it. However, lack of the virtually unlimited resources possesed by AAA developers shows through. I know a AAA developer would never pay attention to making a game authentic to the liscence... most would have board meetings on how to best turn F13 into COD lol. Profits speak louder than passion amongst corporate developers.

• Like 1

They really dropped the ball with Jason, had plenty of time (over a year!) to fix the game breaking bugs and still failed. So , no.

18 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Not by them. Hopefully a AAA developer will pay attention to how successful this game WAS and will produce one.

Ah yes, a AAA dev.

They will then make all the women ugly, all the men soyboys, all the "nudity" will be removed, you'll get one Jason while each one of them will be $5 DLC with most of them locked on Disk, 2 maps, oh, and LOOTBOXES. Can't forget those.

Dropping the sarcasm, I don't trust a AAA dev as far as I could throw them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Daneasaur said:

Ah yes, a AAA dev.

They will then make all the women ugly, all the men soyboys, all the "nudity" will be removed, you'll get one Jason while each one of them will be $5 DLC with most of them locked on Disk, 2 maps, oh, and LOOTBOXES. Can't forget those.

Dropping the sarcasm, I don't trust a AAA dev as far as I could throw them.

I don't either but at least the game would work

3 hours ago, agnes said:

I don't either but at least the game would work

Yeah, but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!?!

I'll take a lovingly made indie game with bugs over some sterile AAA corporate piece of shit any day.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Yeah, but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!?!

I'll take a lovingly made indie game with bugs over some sterile AAA corporate piece of shit any day.

Far to high a cost.

• Like 1

The devs did some Incredible stuff.

They brought a lot of People into gaming.

They changed a lot of people´s lives. (Being happy again , introduced them to Horror which lead to more happiness)

They brought many People who hated online games before to an different opinion.

They placed this game into a lot of people´s hearts.

And more.

I trust 'em , I like 'em , they showed me that online games can be fun…...I also got hyped again , which wouldn´t have happened a Long time otherwise.

• Like 1

On June 18, 2018 at 1:23 PM, hu_soldier13 said:

Oh they'd produce...

More lootcrates that is...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Oh they'd produce...

More lootcrates that is...

Ran out of likes... 

So true, especially if it was EA who were developing a slasher game.

Haha , I am just waiting for Lootcrates for Fifa!

Like seriously , who Comes to the Idea and thinks that Sports games are good…..well , they sell well….. BUT WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOMETHING , THAT YOU CAN ALREADY DO IN REAL LIFE?

• Confused 1

I'm not completely opposed to a big team getting in on the asymmetrical horror genre but they had better get a project director who bloody loves it. Rockstar might be the best choice, they go all in on every project as far as I can tell. 

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I'm not completely opposed to a big team getting in on the asymmetrical horror genre but they had better get a project director who bloody loves it. Rockstar might be the best choice, they go all in on every project as far as I can tell. 

True, if i had to choose any AAA developer to make a asymetrical horror game, it would be Rockstar or Naughty Dog.

Both studios can produce great story modes, would like to see their take on a Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

True, if i had to choose any AAA developer to make a asymetrical horror game, it would be Rockstar or Naughty Dog.

Both studios can produce great story modes, would like to see their take on a Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. 

I'd prefer them to do an original concept but if they were going to go the franchise route I would play both of those. I have a soft spot for TCM, but Halloween probably has more room to grow.

46 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Haha , I am just waiting for Lootcrates for Fifa!

Like seriously , who Comes to the Idea and thinks that Sports games are good…..well , they sell well….. BUT WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOMETHING , THAT YOU CAN ALREADY DO IN REAL LIFE?

you can also kill people in real life?‍♀️ 

you cant play for your national team / in the nba / whatever without dedicating your entire life to it. sometimes you generally just wanna play something when youre bored without doing much. 

believe it or not, some people have *gasp* actual fun with sports. but i know that sounds outlandish to you

11 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

naughty dog turned into something way too sjw. they cant do f13 or slashers in general justice. theyd find a way to screw it up. and this comes from someone who used to love them and still kinda loves them and the games they make.

im still putting my money on rockstar. theyve always made great movie games and games in general, attention to detail etc etc and they definitely like to cross the line and step out of comfort zones. hell, their f13 would prob have full on sex scenes like the movies.