Gun/Illfonic could make a Halloween game very easily if they acquired the license. They counselor dynamic could easily be converted to babysitters and boyfriends. There wouldn't be a need for multiple killer choices; Myers is fairly consistent in both appearance and armament. Instead of Tommy Jarvis, babysitters could contact Dr. Loomis for a potential kill/stoppage. Cabins could be converted to houses in Haddonfield. Any thoughts on this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You seem to have joined the forum while it is in a coma, don't take it personally, people will ignore this or tell you how much it has been brought up before. How it should be in a different section or that you should learn to use the search feature. 

But now they don't have too. So yeah, sorry. I wish it wasn't this way, maybe it will be better tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

maybe it will be better tomorrow?

The sun will come out tomorrow.

27 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

I'm not your buddy pal.

He's not your pal friend.

As to the op I hope somebody makes a Halloween game.

@Slasher_Clone Damn you bet me to It.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

He's not your pal friend.

As to the op I hope somebody makes a Halloween game.

You a fan of them to where you have to reply for them?  Also you're not my friend buddy of either.  I guess you both posted the same reply.  Odd.

there's been a ton of threads on this idea, but my main thing I wonder about with it is which Michaels they would have the license to

Yeah man, I would LOVE a Halloween game. To your point about including different versions of Michael, his appearance is very consistent yes, but his mask is completely different in each movie, and his coveralls change slightly from movie to movie as well. Also, his body type changes as the movies go on.

I never liked any of the other Michaels except the original, Rob Zombie and 2018. I would back a Halloween game.

4 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

The sun will come out tomorrow.

It is so appropriate to color hope yellow, like that sun we seldom saw.

No thank you because this game has been out for over a year now and it is a glitchy mess I prefer them to get  professionals to make a Halloween game..

Heck no. I hope they only do games in future, i am generally not interested in. Someone else yes. Illfonic please not. 

Also DBD has the rights to MM right now? So this won´t happen soon anyways i guess.

Yep, it'd be great to see more horror franchises as games. I feel they're wasted if only licensed to DBD, I have no interest in that game tbh. The characters deserve their own authentic stand alone game. 

Heres hoping something can be done. 

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Heck no. I hope they only do games in future, i am generally not interested in. Someone else yes. Illfonic please not. 

Also DBD has the rights to MM right now? So this won´t happen soon anyways i guess.

Dbd does not own Michael Myers, the same way NetherRealm didn't own Jason for Mkx.

7 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

I never liked any of the other Michaels except the original, the completely wrong one and 2018.

fixed it for you but otherwise i agree, however i would never back it if its an illfonic game. theyll add another xp and leveling system to create a toxic grinding experience and lock basic slasher features beyond the highest levels just like they did with this one and not to mention the entire gore department would be just as lacking as it is here, with kills being quantity far over quality and in the end theyd prob completely fuck yet another franchise up.

but if rockstar north did it?
hell yea :D 

Posted (edited)

They made Manhunt and The Warriors(horror/licensed). Those are legendary games. I wouldnt be surprised if a studio picks up the license if the new Halloween is as successful as i think it will be. The scene with Michael twirling the knife around got me all giddy. I dont understand why people hate on Rob Zombies vision. It was gritty and violent plus you got to see Danielle Harris' boobs. 

Edited by F134Ever86

This has been suggested many, many times. Use the search function before making new threads.