Sign in to follow this  

Even though I always select both my Jason (Part 7) and my counselor (Sheldon), I have recently been dumped into matches as random Jasons and counselors. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

5 minutes ago, CrazyLawyer said:

Even though I always select both my Jason (Part 7) and my counselor (Sheldon), I have recently been dumped into matches as random Jasons and counselors. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

This started happening to a lot of people after the engine upgrade. 

I thought this was fixed in the last patch but I checked the notes and it wasn't.

6 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

This started happening to a lot of people after the engine upgrade. 

I thought this was fixed in the last patch but I checked the notes and it wasn't.

It has affected everyone who plays the game. They say they are "looking into it". ?

5 hours ago, CrazyLawyer said:

What platform (pc/ps4/xbox) are you on?

14 hours ago, undrtkr said:

It has affected everyone who plays the game.

Not those of us that stick to random. Although, I do seem to get part 7 A LOT...

I entered a lobby once and my friend was like you're playing on random. I said no I had a person selected but on his screen I was random. I switched counselors and that reset it for me. 

15 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I entered a lobby once and my friend was like you're playing on random. I said no I had a person selected but on his screen I was random. I switched counselors and that reset it for me. 

I thought this had something to do with it. Sometimes Ill get in a lobby and it looks like everyone has it on random. I usually go in and change mine around a bit and come back to lobby and then see everyones set as normal. really fucking weird. But sometimes after I will still spawn as random, so doesn't really matter I think.. lol

OP loves making threads on topics that have been covered countless times, it seems. This thread will no doubt be locked soon.