6 hours ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Its hard for me to imagine that the way this has been left is ok. "THEY" are better than that. At least I hope "THEY" are.

You were late to the party. Better late than never I guess.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

@PlayerAgainstTheMachine are you on Xbox or Ps4?

I tried to play a little today on the Ps4 and had the same things happening. It took a ridiculously long time to get into a lobby. It's obvious the player count is way down.

PS4. I don't know what to think, I see everyday players from level 4 and 10 (they are obviously new to the game). But at the same time it takes age to find a lobby. 

I keep holding on to the hope that the reason they ("the devs") aren't responding or addressing the game crippling issues right now is because they are hard at work trying to fix them.  I know it's a slim chance but I keep hoping that I'm wrong about them and they actually do give a fuck, are competent, not lazy, zero work ethic, etc.  I hope I'm wrong!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, zmccain said:

I keep holding on to the hope that the reason they ("the devs") aren't responding or addressing the game crippling issues right now is because they are hard at work trying to fix them.  I know it's a slim chance but I keep hoping that I'm wrong about them and they actually do give a fuck, are competent, not lazy, zero work ethic, etc.  I hope I'm wrong!

Time will tell, friend. Time will tell

3 hours ago, malloymk said:

You were late to the party. Better late than never I guess.

Now thay Im here its crowded... ? 

4 hours ago, Mawlock said:

Time will tell, friend. Time will tell

I think it already has

16 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

As titles says, the game is done with me. Is kinda unbelievable that I still want to play this game, I can't get in online matches. When I try to play QP the game throws me in a lobby as a host, people enter but I don't like being host since my crappy internet and the massive FPS drop. So after a few tries the game says "search cooldown" and it just stays like that. So I have to restart it, after that I try again and it happens again, and again, and again.......... I have the feeling that the game doesn't want to be played, I can't play it, game is full of bugs and glitches and there will be no new content until who knows.

Such a shame that we couldn't save Crystal Lake. The dedicated servers seems to be pretty far away from now. Can someone tell me why this happens and if devs are aware of it?

I have had the same problem for almost a year now if I’m host in quickplay no randoms can join for some reason and I have really good internet! A few people suggested it might be a firewall on my router so I shut it off and stilll nothing so I put the firewall back on because it’s sketchy to leave it unsecured! 

1 minute ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I have had the same problem for almost a year now if I’m host in quickplay no randoms can join for some reason and I have really good internet! A few people suggested it might be a firewall on my router so I shut it off and stilll nothing so I put the firewall back on because it’s sketchy to leave it unsecured! 

Its' not your internet. The game is broken. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

A few people suggested it might be a firewall on my router so I shut it off 

Never ever do this.

You can use port forwarding to give your console a direct connection to the servers, without exposing everything on your network to unsolicited connections from the internet by disabling your firewall.

3 hours ago, Bigblue2581 said:

Its' not your internet. The game is broken. 

I have ZERO problems joining games.     10-30 seconds at the most.  Always packed games..    

So it must be his internet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are working on bugs deemed Critical right now. There will be a listing of these up soon, but Critical would be things like the game ending when it shouldn’t, and not being the character you select. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We are working on bugs deemed Critical right now. There will be a listing of these up soon, but Critical would be things like the game ending when it shouldn’t, and not being the character you select. 

Thanks again for the reply. It's reassuring every time we hear that you are still trying to fix the bugs.

10 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Appreciate it Shifty! Those are the only 2 that really bother me at this point. If everything else gets fixed later, its just gravy.

FWIW, re: connection issues- had a "noise filter" on my connection at the underground box for two years so that there would be less interference from neighbors' wifi, but it was kicking me constantly. Had a tech come out, they removed the interference filter, much better since.

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Well apart from that I was talking about that I can't even get in a match because the game keep creating lobbys for myself and nobody joins..... Also when you try many times the game keep saying " search cooldown" and nothing happens. 

18 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Well apart from that I was talking about that I can't even get in a match because the game keep creating lobbys for myself and nobody joins..... Also when you try many times the game keep saying " search cooldown" and nothing happens. 

Yeah , at some Point it just doesn´t work anymore. Restarting the game or console usually fixes it for me.

Its a real shame, I played this game almost daily since the first day i got it. After this patch and the lawsuit news i almost never play it. Every time i try to get back in its a fucking unplayable bug fest. 

19 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

@ShiftySamurai Hopefully the critical list includes suicide on vehicle escape. 

Shit, I forgot about that one. Happened to me for the first time the other night.

literally every jason match i have played in the last 2 weeks has ended in a host quit, connection time out, and early end. I have not completed a single fucking match. this is fucking infuriating 

It seems it's done with me as well.  I try to play online but it's just a disaster.  Lost connections, host quitting, game ending out of nowhere, bugs left and right.  So I'm like, "Ok, the game doesn't want me to play online.  I'll just play offline bots!"  Offline bots crashed/dashboarded me three times tonight. ?