As titles says, the game is done with me. Is kinda unbelievable that I still want to play this game, I can't get in online matches. When I try to play QP the game throws me in a lobby as a host, people enter but I don't like being host since my crappy internet and the massive FPS drop. So after a few tries the game says "search cooldown" and it just stays like that. So I have to restart it, after that I try again and it happens again, and again, and again.......... I have the feeling that the game doesn't want to be played, I can't play it, game is full of bugs and glitches and there will be no new content until who knows.

Such a shame that we couldn't save Crystal Lake. The dedicated servers seems to be pretty far away from now. Can someone tell me why this happens and if devs are aware of it?

Sad last night I plauyd 10 matches and got kicked from 5. I have buisness speed internet hardwired into my playstation. I dont think its your connection 

Devs are aware of everything, they just don’t care, also dedicated servers are never going to happen, i this game will be offline in 4 months tops

15 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Sad last night I plauyd 10 matches and got kicked from 5. I have buisness speed internet hardwired into my playstation. I dont think its your connection 

Same, im getting ton of crashes since last update, is a damn nightmare.

15 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

Devs are aware of everything, they just don’t care, also dedicated servers are never going to happen, i this game will be offline in 4 months tops

I think you are being too negative.

30 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

27 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

This forum will be gone right after this game goes offline which is just around the corner 

Life support isn't dead, just waiting guy. They do not seem particularly interested in doing anything but chillin. We just don't know as the dr. is being a tight lipped.

Yep... Both the Forum and the game seemed to have died a bit...

Its a shame really...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Yep... Both the Forum and the game seemed to have died a bit...

Its a shame really...

Well there's still people like @AldermachXI and some others that still play the game. Personally I would play this game everyday if it wasn't for his bugs and that I CAN'T EVEN PLAY THE GODDAMN GAME.

5 minutes ago, ElChapuliiiin said:

Si weon quedó la cagada 

¿Qué quieres decir?

¿Entiendes Inglés?

4 minutes ago, ElChapuliiiin said:

I was just trying to have a heart to heart with chilean Spanish. 

Oh, sorry pal lol.

@PlayerAgainstTheMachine sorry to hear that, i just don't play the game anymore. I find it repetitive doing the same stuff over and over again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Oh, sorry pal lol.

@PlayerAgainstTheMachine sorry to hear that, i just don't play the game anymore. I find it repetitive doing the same stuff over and over again.

Same, but I just imagine that im in a movie, I try to do the game for myself the more entertaining using creativity. Usually the dramatic and cool situations happens more often on Higgins Haven and Jarvis House.

I don't try to fight back unless is real necessary and I try to play like if I really were there. It's very cool doing that stuff instead of just playing Chad while you bully Jason and at the same time you complain of how broken the game is.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Its hard for me to imagine that the way this has been left is ok. "THEY" are better than that. At least I hope "THEY" are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Its hard for me to imagine that the way this has been left is ok. "THEY" are better than that. At least I hope "THEY" are.

Im a little slow getting jokes, could you explain me?

2 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Well there's still people like @AldermachXI and some others that still play the game. Personally I would play this game everyday if it wasn't for his bugs and that I CAN'T EVEN PLAY THE GODDAMN GAME.

Same

Ive had issues but not nearly as many as people are saying.  Perhaps im lucky?  I think the first game I played in the update it ended early (which big deal, free XP woo hoo).  One time I got the car suicide glitch, and sometimes grabbing counselors as Jason they're very shakey, but thats about it.  I hosted plenty of games the past week and not once did the game end early.  I thought it was gonna be a lot worse but all these little bugs still aren't really deterring me from playing.

5 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Im a little slow getting jokes, could you explain me?

I don't think he's making a joke.

I feel ya OP.  Same thing on my end.  Crashes, host quitting, connection timed out, bugs, glitches, matching ending out of nowhere.  I can spend an hour and only have ONE match that goes from start to finish.  This latest patch was a complete disaster.  The fact that the game is in this horrible of a state and Gun or "the devs" haven't responded, well,...I'll just stop right there.

29 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I don't think he's making a joke.

I mean he put "THEY" a lot of times with big letters. Besides someone reacted with the "haha" reaction. That made me think he was joking about something.

8 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I mean he put "THEY" a lot of times with big letters. Besides someone reacted with the "haha" reaction. That made me think he was joking about something.

"THEY" refers to gun and illfonic.

It got a laugh because it points out their failures and what a horrible job they have done lately without coming out and saying it directly.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

The THEY also mocks the people who have given bans to certain members for using caps when other times it's ignored, almost like they are using it as an excuse to ban people they don't like speaking, or the thing they have said. 

It isn't that funny and requires the context of being on here to much. Also English being your second language probably doesn't help, it's low humour that relies on familiarity with the language and subject. 

The heart is mine because I agree with the sentiment mostly, just didn't quite get a laugh.