Sign in to follow this  
I ❤️ A.J.

Would adding forest critters count as new content?

I'm trying to think of stuff that wouldn't necessarily effect gameplay.

I for one would love to see a bunny rabbit run across Crystal Lake as Jason walks by.  Maybe a raccoon or something.

• Like 1

I think it would count unfortunately, still a good idea.

I would worry about it causing a slow down in processing, like rain does but if not then it would be cool.

PS. The bunnies I have seen at Crystal Lake seem to like car batteries, ?.

• Haha 2

Squirrels that are casually munching on acorns and suddenly scramble up the nearest tree, as if they sensed someone coming...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Squirrels that are casually munching on acorns and suddenly scramble up the nearest tree, as if they sensed someone coming...

This is good, it would make you pay attention, as hearing the rustling might sound like running foot steps.

6 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

what squirrels do you see out at night?!  Gawd  #sarcasm

It'd be cool to have some cricket sounds or some owls making noises.  With this game though, you'll probably get a glitch where the owl noise happens when you fortify a door. 

• Haha 1

Victor Miller apparently owns the rights to clothes, weather, stats, and yes, forest critters.

8 hours ago, I A.J. said:

I'm trying to think of stuff that wouldn't necessarily effect gameplay.

I for one would love to see a bunny rabbit run across Crystal Lake as Jason walks by.  Maybe a raccoon or something.

I highly doubt animals will ever be added, but they could have been a fun addition - just be careful what you wish for, bunny rabbits can be as dangerous to counsellors as Jason!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Avanious said:

I want to see Jason step on and squish bunnies that hop in his foot path. Lol!

That´s horrible man , that´s horrible…..

And to the OP , it would then Count as Friday lore or some shit like that , so they couldn´t add it probably but there are nice suggestions here.

7 hours ago, zmccain said:

Victor Miller apparently owns the rights to clothes, weather, stats, and yes, forest critters.

Did anyone call Miller to see if he even cares about the Game?

Just wondering...

16 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Did anyone call Miller to see if he even cares about the Game?

Just wondering...

Dude, I hope your joking, please tell me your joking. ?

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Dude, I hope your joking, please tell me your joking. ?

No im being serious.

Why would Miller care about whats being added to a Video Game?

Did anyone call him and be like ' Dude, do you care what we do with this video game?"

4 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

No im being serious.

Why would Miller care about whats being added to a Video Game?

Did anyone call him and be like ' Dude, do you care what we do with this video game?"

You are aware that members of this community already made public death threats against him and his family right?

It really could backfire spectacularly, if someone did bother him further. 

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

You are aware that members of this community already made public death threats against him and his family right?

It really could backfire spectacularly, if someone did bother him further. 

WTF does death threats have to do with anything i posted?

So you don't think that continuing to bother a 78 year old man, who is just defending his claim and who has been previously harassed by member of a video game community, is possibly a bad idea.

15 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

WTF does death threats have to do with anything i posted?

You know what, it doesn't matter, you're going to do what you think is best.

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

So you don't think that continuing to bother a 78 year old man, who is just defending his claim and who has been previously harassed by member of a video game community, is possibly a bad idea.

You know what, it doesn't matter, you're going to do what you think is best.

lol.  Bother?

Im purely speaking about the game devs reaching out to him and asking if he cares whats added/not added to a video game.  Its not any deeper then that.

Its not like a simple question is comparable to a online death threats.

Also..  for the record i think adding critters would probably mess things up.

34 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

if theres one thing video game communities are generally bad at, its showing everyone that were decent human beings with common sense.

therell always be some antisocial, no life basement neckbeards that have to ruin it for everybody.

i highly doubt victor miller thinks anything of us besides being a bunch of crappy people who have no self control and probably arent the sharpest tools in the shed for sure at this point.

who the hell makes death threats to someone, like, bottom line. you just dont do that. you just dont send people death threats. how can people think this is a good way to handle anything at all? smh so bad my neck could be twisting 360 degrees right now.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

lol.  Bother?

Im purely speaking about the game devs reaching out to him and asking if he cares whats added/not added to a video game.  Its not any deeper then that.

By someone like the pubs/devs is different your wording could have been better, it's not likely though, it may legitimize his claim.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

lol.  Bother?

It's not about whether he cares about the game or not.it's in the hands of lawyers. It's the whole franchise and how it's being split, who owns what and the most important factor - money.

It's not like theyd start making exceptions within the franchise rights, You bet your ass that a game that's sold est 1.8 million units is a considered in all of this.