Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
I ❤️ A.J.

Would adding forest critters count as new content?

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to think of stuff that wouldn't necessarily effect gameplay.

I for one would love to see a bunny rabbit run across Crystal Lake as Jason walks by.  Maybe a raccoon or something.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it would count unfortunately, still a good idea.

I would worry about it causing a slow down in processing, like rain does but if not then it would be cool.

PS. The bunnies I have seen at Crystal Lake seem to like car batteries, ?.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squirrels that are casually munching on acorns and suddenly scramble up the nearest tree, as if they sensed someone coming...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Squirrels that are casually munching on acorns and suddenly scramble up the nearest tree, as if they sensed someone coming...

This is good, it would make you pay attention, as hearing the rustling might sound like running foot steps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Squirrels that are casually munching on acorns and suddenly scramble up the nearest tree, as if they sensed someone coming...

what squirrels do you see out at night?!  Gawd  #sarcasm

It'd be cool to have some cricket sounds or some owls making noises.  With this game though, you'll probably get a glitch where the owl noise happens when you fortify a door. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Victor Miller apparently owns the rights to clothes, weather, stats, and yes, forest critters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, I A.J. said:

I'm trying to think of stuff that wouldn't necessarily effect gameplay.

I for one would love to see a bunny rabbit run across Crystal Lake as Jason walks by.  Maybe a raccoon or something.

I highly doubt animals will ever be added, but they could have been a fun addition - just be careful what you wish for, bunny rabbits can be as dangerous to counsellors as Jason!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Avanious said:

I want to see Jason step on and squish bunnies that hop in his foot path. Lol!

That´s horrible man , that´s horrible…..

And to the OP , it would then Count as Friday lore or some shit like that , so they couldn´t add it probably but there are nice suggestions here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zmccain said:

Victor Miller apparently owns the rights to clothes, weather, stats, and yes, forest critters.

Did anyone call Miller to see if he even cares about the Game?

Just wondering...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Did anyone call Miller to see if he even cares about the Game?

Just wondering...

Dude, I hope your joking, please tell me your joking. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Dude, I hope your joking, please tell me your joking. ?

No im being serious.

 

Why would Miller care about whats being added to a Video Game?

 

Did anyone call him and be like ' Dude, do you care what we do with this video game?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

No im being serious.

 

Why would Miller care about whats being added to a Video Game?

 

Did anyone call him and be like ' Dude, do you care what we do with this video game?"

 

You are aware that members of this community already made public death threats against him and his family right?

It really could backfire spectacularly, if someone did bother him further. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

You are aware that members of this community already made public death threats against him and his family right?

It really could backfire spectacularly, if someone did bother him further. 

WTF does death threats have to do with anything i posted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you don't think that continuing to bother a 78 year old man, who is just defending his claim and who has been previously harassed by member of a video game community, is possibly a bad idea.

15 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

WTF does death threats have to do with anything i posted?

You know what, it doesn't matter, you're going to do what you think is best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

So you don't think that continuing to bother a 78 year old man, who is just defending his claim and who has been previously harassed by member of a video game community, is possibly a bad idea.

You know what, it doesn't matter, you're going to do what you think is best.

lol.  Bother?

 Im purely speaking about the game devs reaching out to him and asking if he cares whats added/not added to a video game.  Its not any deeper then that.

 Its not like a simple question is comparable to a online death threats.

Also..  for the record i think adding critters would probably mess things up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

So you don't think that continuing to bother a 78 year old man, who is just defending his claim and who has been previously harassed by member of a video game community, is possibly a bad idea.

if theres one thing video game communities are generally bad at, its showing everyone that were decent human beings with common sense.

therell always be some antisocial, no life basement neckbeards that have to ruin it for everybody.

i highly doubt victor miller thinks anything of us besides being a bunch of crappy people who have no self control and probably arent the sharpest tools in the shed for sure at this point.

who the hell makes death threats to someone, like, bottom line. you just dont do that. you just dont send people death threats. how can people think this is a good way to handle anything at all? smh so bad my neck could be twisting 360 degrees right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

lol.  Bother?

 Im purely speaking about the game devs reaching out to him and asking if he cares whats added/not added to a video game.  Its not any deeper then that.

 Its not like a simple question is comparable to a online death threats.

Also..  for the record i think adding critters would probably mess things up.

By someone like the pubs/devs is different your wording could have been better, it's not likely though, it may legitimize his claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

lol.  Bother?

 Im purely speaking about the game devs reaching out to him and asking if he cares whats added/not added to a video game.  Its not any deeper then that.

 Its not like a simple question is comparable to a online death threats.

Also..  for the record i think adding critters would probably mess things up.

It's not about whether he cares about the game or not.it's in the hands of lawyers. It's the whole franchise and how it's being split, who owns what and the most important factor - money.

It's not like theyd start making exceptions within the franchise rights, You bet your ass that a game that's sold est 1.8 million units is a considered in all of this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...