Sign in to follow this  
KaoJin

Faster Progression Is Very Needed

I want to level up every match I do. It feels like I have to do 5 matches to level up, and that equates to like one hour per level. Double Exp event should give you two levels per match instead of 1. There's a incentive to level up fast. You have the cool bloody skins around the 100's level range, and weapon swap. I never seen someone that have address about the problem of slow progression to level up, and had reached the development team to consider faster progression. So here I am. 

I do agree that weapon swapping shouldn't be in the 100s...

But, i think the progression system is fine as it is. It only took me 5 months to get from 0-150...

Well, i was on sick leave during those 5 months...

I guess i wouldn't mind the devs giving us a boost in xp gain...

I honestly feel bad for players that actually want to level to  use things in this game thats locked behind level locks.  This game leveling system is painfully slow.

I was lucky enough to bypass this..lol

Double XP events to me is what the standard XP gain should be.  At the very least anyways.

I agree, I also wish it was faster, especially considering the fact that a number of things are locked to certain levels.

9 hours ago, KaoJin said:

I want to level up every match I do. It feels like I have to do 5 matches to level up, and that equates to like one hour per level. Double Exp event should give you two levels per match instead of 1. There's a incentive to level up fast. You have the cool bloody skins around the 100's level range, and weapon swap. I never seen someone that have address about the problem of slow progression to level up, and had reached the development team to consider faster progression. So here I am. 

@AldermachXI made an interresting suggestion about a revamp check it out.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/12059-revamping-the-progression-system/

8 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I honestly feel bad for players that actually want to level to  use things in this game thats locked behind level locks.  This game leveling system is painfully slow.

I was lucky enough to bypass this..lol

Double XP events to me is what the standard XP gain should be.  At the very least anyways.

YES. Jesus...

Everyone forgets that level 101 was supposed to be the MAX level that anyone could reach. it was lifted to 150 for the PC players who slammed to 101 in no time and had a few nice things for them (three new kills and some skins/clothing).

BUT THEN, they locked weapon swap behind level 113.

The logic of this baffles me to no end as there are many people who join this game and they have no hope of reaching 113 in any time soon. I've been playing my PS4 version since offline bots have been present, and only TODAY have I reached level 98. I still have 15 levels to go and I'm NOT happy with how long it's taking.