Thanks for being a member of the community! I guess my time has come now. It was fun having debates 'n stuff. 

-Qcici

They suspend people on this forum? I can see if you only created an account to come troll, but seems like you were a pretty respected member on here. Go figure.

3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

They suspend people on this forum? I can see if you only created an account to come troll, but seems like you were a pretty respected member on here. Go figure.

We all get heated at some point or another. Sometimes things go a little farther than they should. It happens.

41 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Thanks for being a member of the community! I guess my time has come now. It was fun having debates 'n stuff. 

-Qcici

I'll miss you.

1 hour ago, Qcici said:

-Qcici

Goodbye bro.

• Thanks 1

@bewareofbears, You getting "vacations" for no damn good reason was when I first started losing respect for the people that work on this game. That blatant silencing painted them in a bad light in my eyes.

I always appreciated you the most on these forums cause you were clearly passionate about what this game could be but called out the bullshit, no matter how many times apologists, mods, or GUN tried to get you to keep you quiet, cause you knew what you where talking about.

We barely ever talked but I'm glad these forums had you.

• Like 1

BoB, a lot of people here won't miss you but many more will. You've been here since pretty much the beginning and have constantly interacted with the community. Not many developers fail to recognize crucial members, but if anyone here deserves recogniton it'd be you.

Enough flattering.

It's a shame things turned out this way. Feels like forever ago we were talking about how we were excited to talk about new content instead of the bugs and glitches, but the conversation never evolved beyond that.

You and @Brigadius bullshit banishments really pissed me off. All in an attempt to silence high profile members before a game breaking patch. But I guess we saw how well that worked out for them :)

I hope to still see you on here from time to time. Place wouldn't feel right without you.

Take care man.

We didn't agree all the time.

But its always unfortunate to see longer term members move along. It happens though and I can't say I blame ya given the state of things.

@bewareofbears Bye Felicia. Just kidding! In all seriousness, your reasoning is right there with mine. For me, it's been hard to go back to online multiplayer after the SP challenges. The SP challenges we pretty in depth/fun and the multiplayer? Yeah....

I regret not joining this forum sooner when it had so much more life rather than lurking so I could have interacted then. Might have a few more conversations with you then. The few we had I enjoyed.  

Your legacy is top member and respected. My legacy is the Sacred Branch. 

@bewareofbears, I'm going to miss the poignant, thoughtful discourse.  We didn't always agree on things, but I respect the hell out of you and your contributions to the community.  The silence in your absence was deafening, and while I know you're not the first (nor will you be the last) forum icon to go down this path, I can't help but feel this impending sense of doom.

We've all seen it in other game-specific forums: community members with a LOT of influence begin stepping back for any number of reasons, and eventually, the community withers.  That's the vibe I'm getting from the forums overall right now, which sucks, but I can't say I blame anyone for the decision to walk away given everything that's happened in the last three or four months. 

8 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

The silence in your absence was deafening,

As deafening as a Buggzy following you to the boat. 

• Haha 1

Don't worry, bears. I think I will move on too. Since the lawsuit problem appeared, I thought on leaving this forum forever. And I think I will do it.

Thank you everyone. And goodbye (this time for real).

1 minute ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Don't worry, bears. I think I will move on too. Since the lawsuit problem appeared, I thought on leaving this forum forever. And I think I will do it.

Thank you everyone. And goodbye (this time for real). 

Ah , dammit , I hoped I finally would get to know you better.

But bye , dude , and for real this time.

@bewareofbears I'm just now getting to read this (and got no notification of being tagged) because I just got back from my own suspension. Funny, huh? ?

It sucks you're leaving but I can't say I blame you. You know I'm on Xbox and you know my GT. Be sure to add me there before you leave here for good.