RadikalGamer

More communication from the developers on our questions please...

Developers answers our questions and nipping things in the bud...?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Are the developers answers our questions and nipping things in the bud in the forums we post do you feel?

• No, they do not participate very much at all in the posts we post and I see a lot of things just plain ignored.
    • Yes, I believe they are very active in the forums we post and are very efficient and quick to answer any questions or grievence we have indeed.
    • I don't care what they do.

Putting out a statement on Victor Miller so you guys can't held liable for your community bad mouthing him and everything is fine and a good idea and I am even in the business of C.Y.O.B myself so kudos for all of that.  I would please please ask that you guys as developers are more active in your community threads in responding to questions.  It isn't enough put bluntly, but when something legally comes up about whomever it is bad mouthing this person that filed this lawsuit or whatever it is you guys are all over it on your twitter, here and whatever social outlets you use.  I ask this in all sincerity and I am going to add a poll to this as well an (anon) on folks this time, Are the Developers really answering our questions that we have in a timely fashion?  Do we need every detail?  No.  I see way to much just being ignored and what I mean by that is a simple reply in a forum post, doesn't have to be your own forum OP developers, post in more player community threads and let us know about questions we have and you will not have so many complaining and arguing all the time, plus its just the right thing to do.  😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm guessing the devs have 100 questions they're waiting on answers for as well. Until they get some of their questions answered, they're don't have the answers to most of ours.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

In before the lock. 

Why on earth would this get locked?  Its a valid poll and point, with nothing negative or bashing towards anyone involved at the devs or the community. @F134Ever86 no you can not make people talk, true, but you can ask the devs to be more active in community threads and in answering questions and chiming in on what the community disagrees on etc as to cut out so much negativity on the forums and elsewhere.  We get a statement from them on what is correct or what is a violation or an exploit or not an exploit, then there is no point in arguing about it anymore, they have spoken.  Anyone that continues to complain about their decision can start a seperate complaint thread on a decision the devs made.  Edit:  This was edited to respond to another post without double posting myself.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

Why on earth would this get locked?  Its a valid poll and point, with nothing negative or bashing towards anyone involved at the devs or the community. @F134Ever86 no you can not make people talk, true, but you can ask the devs to be more active in community threads and in answering questions and chiming in on what the community disagrees on etc as to cut out so much negativity on the forums and elsewhere.  We get a statement from them on what is correct or what is a violation or an exploit or not an exploit, then there is no point in arguing about it anymore, they have spoken.  Anyone that continues to complain about their decision can start a seperate complaint thread on a decision the devs made.  Edit:  This was edited to respond to another post without double posting myself.

Just going on experience, I guess. I voted "No", btw.

13 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Just going on experience, I guess. I voted "No", btw.

I kinda get what you are saying but the mods are pretty fair on these forums.

59 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

In before the lock. 

Not trying to be a dick but you do this on SO MANY threads... even if you don’t like the topic, disagree, think it’ll be locked, whatever..  can you try to understand that “in before lock” serves no purpose and is a total distraction and waste of the OP’s time when they hope people will contribute instead of spamming them. This should totally constitute as a broken rule: 

Please Post with Purpose: Be advised, we do offer areas to blow off steam and generally horse around, but in areas that are meant to be serious, we wish for you to post with intent, rather than simply 'up' your post count. This helps weed out spam, keep discussions on topic and gets information out there quicker. This includes "bump" posts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

Not really.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

I don’t expect to hear anything from them. Their communication on these forums have been pretty shitty for a long time.

In this situation, what do you expect them to say? They’re not part of the case and even if they were, they can’t comment on something ongoing.

It’s over. Done. 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I believe they are not sure what they can legally discuss. 

Then a post from them saying that, if that is the case would solve any confusion, which is the entire point of this post....much more communication from the developers. @Toddarino This post has very little to do with the lawsuit, I only mentioned because they were quick to jump on that vs other questions about the game that do not get addressed.  Other than that the this thread my OP has 0 to do with the lawsuit other than what I just explained.  My OP is about them communicating in our forums about concerns, questions, problems, anything having to do with the game..more communication.  We have enough threads on the lawsuit and this thread is not looking to become another one of those, and if it starts to I will just kindly ask a mod to lock it on up.

36 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

Then a post from them saying that, if that is the case would solve any confusion, which is the entire point of this post....much more communication from the developers.

Even when they do make a clear direct post, people still aren’t satisfied. 

I don’t know how some can be confused by no more dlc content. We had/have people still thinking they are getting Uber Jason or maybe after the court case they’ll start up again. 

Anything they say will not be enough for people.

They have about two weeks were they can talk about the game, some issues that have been raised. If you think about it strictly from a business stand point, they have the same amount of time to secure this fan base. Youtubers haunt the forums and repeat our best arguments. The chain starts here though. Whatever their future holds, these fans will play a part in it, unless they throw away that asset. 

2 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

Even when they do make a clear direct post, people still aren’t satisfied. 

I don’t know how some can be confused by no more dlc content. We had/have people still thinking they are getting Uber Jason or maybe after the court case they’ll start up again. 

Anything they say will not be enough for people.

That is still no excuse for them not to clarify once, twice and however many times it takes to the people that bought this game, its part of their job, its not an excuse to just ignore post or not answer questions.  Their main goal should be satifaction to the consumer...at all times.

1 minute ago, RadikalGamer said:

That is still no excuse for them not to clarify once, twice and however many times it takes to the people that bought this game, its part of their job, its not an excuse to just ignore post or not answer questions.  Their main goal should be satifaction to the consumer...at all times.

I don’t disagree that they should be communicating, but apart from the long break I took, ive been around here long enough to know we aren’t going to hear shit. 

1 minute ago, Toddarino said:

I don’t disagree that they should be communicating, but apart from the long break I took, ive been around here long enough to know we aren’t going to hear shit. 

Entire point of the post is to see if they will comply and start participating more.  We will see.

50 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

i literally choked when reading that....

Voted no. Communication is one of their many weak points.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i literally choked when reading that....

Voted no. Communication is one of their many weak points.

Chew your food.

Just now, RadikalGamer said:

Chew your food.

She tries but it won't stop squirming around, whimpering.

• Haha 2

Anyone reading my OP threads or other posts...I wouldn't bother with any of this if I didn't really like the game and where it could go...I wouldn't waste my time.  This all comes from love of the game itself, something that could reach so many leaps and bounds its literally endless the heights this game could reach...One thing I can say, they nailed it making the game fun and making it like you are playing the movie or a good version there of.  I am also not implying in anyway that they themselves are not just as upset about this as the consumers.  Whatever you guys/gals/devs can communicate to us...tell us that...if you are communicating all you can communicate to us legally right now...then tell us that too please.  Thanks.

• Like 1

I dont even stick up for the devs ever, but what more do you want from them? They have said they will continue to fix the game, no new content will be released unless the lawsuit is finished. If you expect them to discuss in length the details of the lawsuit, their not going to. They have no part of the lawsuit so they are not gonna publicly speak on it and possibly insert themselves in it. 

At this point you have to take them on their word. If thats good enough for you awesome and if its not, tuff. It is what it is  

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

More communication would be welcome but you cant make people talk.

You could, but there are laws against that sort of thing.

37 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I believe they are not sure what they can legally discuss. 

They may know, but they might be trying to find the words to say it. A lot of the time, when they give the player community bad news, it isn't always well received by the people. If someone was constantly being criticized when they had something to say, would they really look forward to speaking again?

Just now, RadikalGamer said:

Anyone reading my OP threads or other posts...I wouldn't bother with any of this if I didn't really like the game and where it could go...I wouldn't waste my time.

No one questions your intentions or your love for the game. A lot of people are speaking from the heart about this situation. Responses are also driven by emotion, and sometimes the two clash head on.

I enjoy this game as much as the next person. I'm not gonna harass the developers, as they have enough on their plate to worry about. If I get news, I'm fine with that. If I don't, I'll live.