RadikalGamer

More communication from the developers on our questions please...

Developers answers our questions and nipping things in the bud...?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Are the developers answers our questions and nipping things in the bud in the forums we post do you feel?

• No, they do not participate very much at all in the posts we post and I see a lot of things just plain ignored.
    • Yes, I believe they are very active in the forums we post and are very efficient and quick to answer any questions or grievence we have indeed.
    • I don't care what they do.

@AdmiralJT, @RadikalGamer, let's agree to disagree civilly. There is no need to flare up in anger, and there is no need approach each other in an inflammatory manner.

• Confused 1

@RadikalGamer While I don't agree with Admirals hostility he makes one fair point. If you are going to claim something as a fact it's not on the other person to prove you right. I don't say this to attack you. I'm just saying your argument holds more weight when you can cite examples to back up your claims.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@RadikalGamer While I don't agree with Admirals hostility he makes one fair point. If you are going to claim something as a fact it's not on the other person to prove you right. I don't say this to attack you. I'm just saying your argument holds more weight when you can cite examples to back up your claims.

We will have to civilly agree to disagree on that point @thrawn3054  I do not have to prove something I state as fact to anyone when its right here on the site for them to see and research on their own.  Also, I never asked him to prove me right at any stage.  Nor did I imply he do so.  Again, Agree to Disagree...Civilly.  I think he has no point at all them communicating with us is all over these forums and all over their social media, I do not need to cite examples of that when they are readily available and everyone has very easy access to them.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

We will have to civilly agree to disagree on that point @thrawn3054  I do not have to prove something I state as fact to anyone when its right here on the site for them to see and research on their own.  Also, I never asked him to prove me right at any stage.  Nor did I imply he do so.  Again, Agree to Disagree...Civilly.  I think he has no point at all them communicating with us is all over these forums and all over their social media, I do not need to cite examples of that when they are readily available and everyone has very easy access to them.

They haven't answered our questions all week though...

They responded to the lawsuit rumours, but. That's about it... 

We've been asking if client side saves would be implemented into the game, Shifty said he'd ASK. And we've yet to hear back from him...

Forum members have been reporting bugs to them, and they've gotten no direct response...

My topic asking if the devs would consider changing the games price, i asked shifty if they'd thought about this, still waiting for a response...

There's A ton of topics this week, were members have been asking the devs questions. And they have yet to respond to them...

But hey! I ain't going to spoon feed them to you. ;)

Alright! Let's get back on topic.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

They haven't answered our questions all week though...

They responded to the lawsuit rumours, but. That's about it... 

We've been asking if client side saves would be implemented into the game, Shifty said he'd ASK. And we've yet to hear back from him...

Forum members have been reporting bugs to them, and they've gotten no direct response...

My topic asking if the devs would consider changing the games price, i asked shifty if they'd thought about this, still waiting for a response...

There's A ton of topics this week, were members have been asking the devs questions. And they have yet to respond to them...

But hey! I ain't going to spoon feed them to you. ;)

I'm not resonding any further, just stating my opinion and moving on...

They have responded to more than lawsuit rumors this week.  Agree to disagree.  No you do not have to spoon feed them to me because I know right where to go, to view their responses on questions asked this week.  Edit:   @NthnButAGoodTime  I was very civil and I am disagreeing civilly.  There is no anger here, maybe frustrations at others bad mouthing the community and the devs, other than that though no.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

They have responded to more than lawsuit rumors this week.  Agree to disagree.  No you do not have to spoon feed them to me because I know right where to go, to view their responses on questions asked this week.

True, but those responses were very vague, they didn't give us any useful information...

If the devs respond with something useless and it doesn't clearly answer the question, what was the point in answering that question in the first place...

Shifty resonding by saying "ill ask about it" doesn't really answer the question though, we're still waiting for a direct yes or no from them...

I just hope its a yes... I grinded hard for those bloody skins, and i'll be damned if it were all for nothing. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

True, but those responses were very vague, they didn't give us any useful information...

Agree to Disagree.

15 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

I'm not resonding any further, just stating my opinion and moving on...

Thank you for editing that before you responded from your previous, previous post, much appreciated civilly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Agree to Disagree.

Thank you for editing that before you responded from your previous, previous post, much appreciated civilly.

No problem. :)

14 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's his agree to disagree wall. A magical wall indeed! No need for facts or anything to back up his claim. Just put up the wall! Problem solved!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, undrtkr said:

It's his agree to disagree wall. A magical wall indeed! No need for facts or anything to back up his claim. Just put up the wall! Problem solved!

And make Mexico pay for it...

Ohhhhh, wrong wall. Sorry guys...

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

22 minutes ago, undrtkr said:

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

And make Mexico pay for it...

Ohhhhh, wrong wall. Sorry guys...

The trolling is real.  I civilly disagree with a magical wall.

The trolling is real.  I civilly disagree with a magical wall.

We ain't trolling, we're just making jokes...

Just now, Freddie Mercury said:

We ain't trolling, we're just making jokes...

Agree to Disagree.....Civilly of course.  Must make sure I put in the word "Civilly."

5 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

a75Z8oe_700b.jpg

I like the Matrix, did you notice in that gif you posted that you can see Neo in the reflection of them?

On 6/16/2018 at 7:39 PM, AdmiralJT said:

I've been reading and following these forums since they were locked to new members. 

Wait, when/why did they prevent new people from registering here?

Edit leaving the original post but it was wrong so ignore it.

I believe he means unlocked to new members, but that's just an assumption. @Dolemite

Just now, Dolemite said:

Wait, when/why did they prevent new people from registering here?

Back in December the forums were locked to new members, it wasn't until the patch that brought Pinehurst and Roy that I was able to register. I think prior to that someone had made death threats or something and they locked it. At least that's what I was able to piece together from reading.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I must have just missed it, I think I joined in January.

Yeah that was when I was able to join. There were even threads about unlocking it and there were people on the side of leaving them locked because "no one would have anything meaningful to add to the conversation"

On 6/15/2018 at 9:35 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

We had posts every week for four months talking about what was being worked on. Well, nearly every week. I readily admit that Chad dancing in the rain doesn’t really count.

We've had threads about the issues present in the engine update, and we are working on one for the next update as well. Random counselors, game ending early, and death by escape are some of the big topics. 

As stated in the press release, we are still going to work on fixes, and dedicated servers are being worked on as well. Unfortunately dedicated servers aren’t really something you can say are “80% done” due to the nature of how they work. They’re kind of either done, or not done.

There are other topics that I cannot communicate about, and those questions will go unanswered. 

Thanks for the update, Mr. Shiftmeister. Any chance the following issues are being addressed in the next update?

1. Jason door breaking glitch (Jason will start breaking down the door, then will glitch and stop, and you have to let go of the controller trigger and start again)
  2. Grabbed victims can no longer be used as a human shield
  3. Jason's grab radius needs widening
  4. Option to turn rain on/off for matches (both multiplayer and singleplayer) due to performance issues
  5. Jason needs a slight degree of stun immunity after being stunned (to prevent chain stunning)
  6. The ability for users to have their progress/content saved locally so everything will be available for future playthroughs once servers are kaput

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Back in December the forums were locked to new members, it wasn't until the patch that brought Pinehurst and Roy that I was able to register. I think prior to that someone had made death threats or something and they locked it. At least that's what I was able to piece together from reading.

Gadzooks! That's wacky.

8 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Edit leaving the original post but it was wrong so ignore it.

I believe he means unlocked to new members, but that's just an assumption. @Dolemite

No, he meant locked to new members...as a goof I opened up the forum in an incognito browser and there was no option to register, just for existing users to sign in.

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

..as a goof I opened up the forum in an incognito browser and there was no option to register, just for existing users to sign in.

I just did the same thing, it looks liked they're locked again, probably has something to do with the threats made to Mr Miller.