The Gloved One

What Mechanics Do You Want the Devs To Hammer Down on the Most?

What Jason mechanic do you want fixed the most/Ergent need ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Friends ,Countrymen, Forum Members Lend Me Your Ears !

• Stalk/Music Ques
    • Shift
    • Environment
    • Darkness
    • Combat
    • Sense
    • Weapon Damage
    • Need of extra pocketnives and Medsprays
    • Throwing Knives
    • Nah,Im fine Fam

not on the list but the car, the rubberbanding is still a big issue for me.

I don't have any issue with the darkness, (my TV is an ancient LCD thing, but its still working fine), I can appreciate the atmosphere the darkness attempts to bring to the game but as a few have already suggested, increasing the gamma/checking the settings on your TV/display screen can usually resolve concerns about in game lighting, something I've experienced, think it might come under the environment heading, when I have repaired the battery on a car, or put a part onto the boat, my counselor is unable to move away normally, though I have been able to free myself by crouching and trying to move, and if unable to move away while crouched, standing up again usually enables me to move away from the repair location

Jason’s shift ability. In the rain it is literally impossible to use and, along with the terrible changes to the grab, make getting an 8/8 extremely difficult.

• Thanks 1

Yes, PLEASE fix combat! Played like 7 games tonight, 5 of the seven I got action locked when I hit Jason with Melee. Couldn't do anything other than walk, or run to someone to get them to hit me. Swung through Jason too many times to count, blocking from CS is so slow now. Got out in the car twice, both dead by suicide. My one escape was by boat tonight. Out of maybe 25 games since Tuesday I got out in the boat twice, and once in a car that didn't suicide me. In the other 22 times, action locked every game I hit Jason (every game) caused my death probably 15 of those 22 games. The others were cop escapes, or abruptly ended survivals. Hopefully they are working on this, I sincerely hope so. Oh, and the game ended for no reason 3 of 22 games. Once when I was dead to rites in the barn, then game over with 740 left on the clock. I have never seen the game in such a sad state... Jason is also action locked on many occasions, as well as swinging through me. Combat is so screwed right now for both sides.

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Bugs. Kill the goddamm bugs!

Yes, car suicide is ridiculous! Rubberbanding still, and the abrupt ending of the game now. JuFred was Jason, I had Fox. He chased me all over Higgins, we swung right through each more times with melee than ever. I hit him twice, action locked the second time. Came across a Shelly who knocked me back to normal in Blair's. Went over the bridge and JuFred's Jason was there, "Can you hit me please?" He was locked, I hit him back to normal then we went at it. He hit me with a quick knife after a shift slash, I limped to the back of the barn. Barely made it through a window, all outta tricks. Figured on fighting till the death in the barn when, game over! I survived? Really? 7 minutes 40 seconds left when that happened. This game is such a mess right now!

2 hours ago, Vigorowicz said:

combat and collision detection. there is nothing worse than game not registering hits that obviously reached target.

Yup, you said it! Totally! Or worse yet, when you do hit it gets you action locked. So you can't do anything but walk, run and die. Even blocking a knife got me locked, ran for a window after the block and couldn't jump through it. Just stood there as Jason grabbed me and threw me through it, ughhhh!

Stalk and Combat.

There is Nothing worse than trying to set up an jumpscare , when Chad suddenly screams out of nowhere. Or better , don´t let the Music Play until you see Jason and let stalk mute all the other Things.

And Darkness is really not a Problem. But for the min-maxing crybaby counselor who don´t give a shit About Suspense and all that , they can´t put 3 minutes into adjusting the Gamma Settings.

16 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Yes, car suicide is ridiculous! Rubberbanding still, and the abrupt ending of the game now. JuFred was Jason, I had Fox. He chased me all over Higgins, we swung right through each more times with melee than ever. I hit him twice, action locked the second time. Came across a Shelly who knocked me back to normal in Blair's. Went over the bridge and JuFred's Jason was there, "Can you hit me please?" He was locked, I hit him back to normal then we went at it. He hit me with a quick knife after a shift slash, I limped to the back of the barn. Barely made it through a window, all outta tricks. Figured on fighting till the death in the barn when, game over! I survived? Really? 7 minutes 40 seconds left when that happened. This game is such a mess right now!

Yup, you said it! Totally! Or worse yet, when you do hit it gets you action locked. So you can't do anything but walk, run and die. Even blocking a knife got me locked, ran for a window after the block and couldn't jump through it. Just stood there as Jason grabbed me and threw me through it, ughhhh!

Now you see why I said "No" to malloy's group text.  It was one thing, to view quickplay as a waste of time with all the host quits and crashes, but its another when the game itself has various ways of breaking itself now, even in private matches.  Until a patch is released that feels like it has been properly tested, I have other WORKING games to play.  Just got the platinum for God of War, now I'll finish up Deus Ex.

13 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

Now you see why I said "No" to malloy's group text.  It was one thing, to view quickplay as a waste of time with all the host quits and crashes, but its another when the game itself has various ways of breaking itself now, even in private matches.  Until a patch is released that feels like it has been properly tested, I have other WORKING games to play.  Just got the platinum for God of War, now I'll finish up Deus Ex.

I hear ya, the new season of Diablo 3 just started so I'm working on my Barbarian instead of this nonsense. The car suicide pissed me off so bad! But I genuinely felt bad for JuFred last night, 740 left on the clock and he got 3 out of 8! I mean we're all 150, but we STILL want to have a fair game where shit works right. And now Fred wants to play the Flatliners team against Scream Team this weekend, I told him I would sub for you guys but I doubt he will get enough players to fill the lobby in the state the game is in now. I literally got bugged EVERY GAME I've played this week! Action locked when I do connect with a hit, suicide car escapes. Spot locked after fixing the fuse, and battery once each. The boat, and the cops seem to be the only safe exits...

The darkness is annoying because simply turning the gamma up doesn't solve all of the problems. The clothes are so ugly now. Tiffany's shorts that looked flesh colored before now just look brown, and that's only one example. It's hard to get used to, after you've been playing the game looking another way for a whole year.

And please, spare me any @'s about other bugs being more important. Of course they are, but you guys already have 'em covered lol.

3 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

The darkness is annoying because simply turning the gamma up doesn't solve all of the problems. The clothes are so ugly now. Tiffany's shorts that looked flesh colored before now just look brown, and that's only one example. It's hard to get used to, after you've been playing the game looking another way for a whole year.

And please, spare me any @'s about other bugs being more important. Of course they are, but you guys already have 'em covered lol.

If you're talking about Tiffany's default shorts, something's wrong with you. Everything from the beta (she had dark shorts in the beta and light shorts at launch) is a nice addition.

3 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

If you're talking about Tiffany's default shorts, something's wrong with you.

Well, I'm not, so.

4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Why am I not experiencing issues with darkness on ps4?

Big t.v. screen? That's why I can see things, my chair is way to close to it as well. It can be too dark, but in a good way that adds challenge.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Big t.v. screen? That's why I can see things, my chair is way to close to it as well. It can be too dark, but in a good way that adds challenge.

Mine is only 40 inches. I do sit in the area i refer to as "in the zone" but i also play from my bed which is a good 6 ft away. I love the new lighting. Not that it will ever get changed but please dont.

16 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Why am I not experiencing issues with darkness on ps4?

I have a seeking suspicion that a lot of people complaining are playing on a bad TV screen. The darkness is about the only thing I don't have a problem with, and my tv is a 60" Panasonic Viera, it's the last plasma screen to be made and it has a better quality picture than anything except the 4k HDR screens. 

15 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Bugs. Kill the goddamm bugs!

Where's Jason when you need him! Guys always around when you don't need him. :lol:

5 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I have a seeking suspicion that a lot of people complaining are playing on a bad TV screen. The darkness is about the only thing I don't have a problem with, and my tv is a 60" Panasonic Viera, it's the last plasma screen to be made and it has a better quality picture than anything except the 4k HDR screens. 

I thought CRT screens were outlawed years ago... 

4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I thought CRT screens were outlawed years ago... 

They were but I've still got a few on the shelf in the garage, but don't tell anyone.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I'm playing on a 50" Samsung Smart TV lol. The game is just darker now, beyond just the lighting.

5 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I'm playing on a 50" Samsung Smart TV lol. The game is just darker now, beyond just the lighting.

It's definitely darker, but it's nota problem like a lot of people want toake it sound. The people that are complaining that they have to crank the gamma up so high that the game is washed out are playing on a bad screen.

My gamma is set at 2.9 and this looks fine to me.