On 6/15/2018 at 7:28 AM, al1ve said:

I realized I hadn't made many new threads on this forum, I've just kinda been lurking and commenting every now and then, so I decided to start a simple one to try and spark some friendly conversation during one of the hardest times for this community. ?

What is everyone's preferred playstyle for both Jason and Counselor? For Jason, do you play aggressively with the mere intent to kill, or do you play passively with the intent of cornering your victims? As for Counselors, do you play female or male? Do you play stealthy to repair the car/phone box? Do you go loud and distract Jason for as long as possible to let your friends get out? Or are you a middleman and go what is needed for survival?

Personally, I play a very aggressive Jason, and I play a middleman female counselor. 

I try to play as realistically as i can as the film Jason, so if I'm zombie Jason I don't do silly zig zag stuff to avoid getting show, If Tommy comes and shouts my name i'll leave me victim and go after Tommy etc. Always trying to make sure people have fun.

As a counselor I play to have fun, so I talk to other people, make them laugh, try to use a voice I think fits the character etc.

Either way I play for fun 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ja1862 said:

I try to play as realistically as i can as the film Jason, so if I'm zombie Jason I don't do silly zig zag stuff to avoid getting show, If Tommy comes and shouts my name i'll leave me victim and go after Tommy etc. Always trying to make sure people have fun.

As a counselor I play to have fun, so I talk to other people, make them laugh, try to use a voice I think fits the character etc.

While your play style is the opposite of mine, we both want the game to be as fun as possible, not just for us but the other people we play with. You deserve more smiles than I can give for this.

I would like to play a game set that way, done as a tribute to the movies, and cut all the game footage into a coherent story after. You'd probably need to play a dozen matches before you got good footage for everyone, but that would be fun. It's too bad the pubs look like they could do it with that new streaming setup. I wonder if any games will do that in the future. It they have a similar set up to F13, small number of characters. Done professionally it would make fun little webisodes. 

• Like 1

I play RANDOM/RANDOM.

No counselors use the same perks..  All unique in perk selections and emotes.    I try and act the part as much as i can..  And no bullshit T bagging/dancing around Jason like an idiot.

As Jason.. Totally random.   I also put entertainment over efficiency.  I must act like Jason as much as i can and put on a show..  and do different kills.   And i usually prefer at least ONE person escapes.

I consider myself the BEST type of player.   Because a lobby filled with people like me will just be a really fun night..  

• Like 1

I like Tiff, Jenny, Chad, Victoria, and Deborah...if I’m Deborah it’s all about repair. The others it is pure distraction so my other teammates get objectives done. However I’m usually forced to repair. I don’t really have a “playstyle” per say...it’s usually dependent on how the lobby is turning out. I can usually rely on getting Jason to tunnel me and have the others fix objectives.

As Jason I really don’t care. I trap objectives and kill. Never cared to play Jason and I never will.

4 hours ago, Ja1862 said:

That playstyle is fucking awesome man!

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 8:57 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

That playstyle is fucking awesome man!

Thanks dude the funniest times are when other people start to join in and also do voices for their characters.

It leads to fun rounds for everyone

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:02 AM, Ja1862 said:

Thanks dude the funniest times are when other people start to join in and also do voices for their characters.

It leads to fun rounds for everyone

I would like to Play like that sometimes but my impressions are horrible. Like really horrible.

But I am going to Play that Kind of Jason now!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I would like to Play like that sometimes but my impressions are horrible. Like really horrible.

Play Lachappa like he's Arnold Schwarzenegger's kid he had with the housekeeper.

Much more fun than playing Chud.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Play Lachappa like he's Arnold Schwarzenegger's kid he had with the housekeeper.

Much more fun than playing Chud.

I really don´t want to piss off any Jason. But if I´d do that , I would probably be embarassed by myself (Keep in mind , it takes a lot until I feel embarassed) because my impressions sound really really horrible. (I once screamed THIS IS SPARTAAAA! after a kill...….it was horrible…..I sounded like a grandma who can only whisper…..or like Bowser at his 80´s trying to throw some Flames...……..)

Hmmmmmm….. actually , I am going to try that sometime.

I also Play only random counselor.

• Confused 1