Sign in to follow this  
Hugh D Paul

Counselor Survival Group?

Since the time that I reached level 150, I have not had a single counselor manage to escape, survive, or even come close to killing me while playing as Jason. And as I don’t really have any close calls, I’m ready to look for a group of players that would like to see if they have what it takes to do beat me. I am on xbox one and my gamertag is X Hugh Paul X. If you would like to see if you have what it takes comment below. Looking forward to it.

Just now, Hugh D Paul said:

For sure. I’m always at my dad’s on thursdays so I can play almost every one. I hate that I haven’t been able to get on for the past three days to show support but I don’t have an xbox at my mom’s.

So bring it with you! Lol

Your support here means just as much as your support in the game. I really appreciate you being here with a positive attitude.

I'll be hosting again after work. It's been awesome playing with the forum group the last few days. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hugh D Paul said:

Since the time that I reached level 150, I have not had a single counselor manage to escape, survive, or even come close to killing me while playing as Jason. And as I don’t really have any close calls, I’m ready to look for a group of players that would like to see if they have what it takes to do beat me. I am on xbox one and my gamertag is X Hugh Paul X. If you would like to see if you have what it takes comment below. Looking forward to it.

Like @Truth said you should join the Thursday night group. We typically meet up around 9pm cst. I'm probably the worst player of the group lol but everyone else is level 150 and very good. I'm sure if you join up tonight they will give you a run for your money. I hope to see you there. 

1 hour ago, TxJason said:

Like @Truth said you should join the Thursday night group. We typically meet up around 9pm cst. I'm probably the worst player of the group lol but everyone else is level 150 and very good. I'm sure if you join up tonight they will give you a run for your money. I hope to see you there. 

They probably will, lol. I’m looking forward to it.

30 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

They probably will, lol. I’m looking forward to it.

Yeah it's a good group man. There is No host quitting or trolling at all just a group working together having fun.