Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I haven't played in a while since I'm "banned" from it (my parents banned me from it), so I have no idea what happened within the new update.

Was Tiffany's pose changed?

File:Tiffany Cox Stats V2.png

Is that new or am I just *whatever* and this is an old pose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks fine to me, now the ban though, I have questions like how did your parents get you banned? Are we talking you can't play the game because your parents keep it under lock and key because you're too young, or because your account is banned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Looks fine to me, now the ban though, I have questions like how did your parents get you banned? Are we talking you can't play the game because your parents keep it under lock and key because you're too young, or because your account is banned?

Taters is cool but he's young. What'd ya do, lil' homie? Bad grades? Get caught kissing the neighbors daughter? Give it up.......why'd they take your game? 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Looks fine to me, now the ban though, I have questions like how did your parents get you banned? Are we talking you can't play the game because your parents keep it under lock and key because you're too young, or because your account is banned?

Well, not really both of my parents banned me from it. I showed a video of Samantha from Part IV being killed and she was like "Omg I'm tired of that $&#%" and she told my brother to uninstall F13 off my.. sigh..Xbox One (I hate it, I'd rather get an X or a gaming pc) and another reason is that I play as a female 85% of the time, and they're annoyed that I play as Tiff in her bikini. I tried compromising but they won't trust me. I can re-install it anytime, it's just that my brother would snitch and they would yell at me.

So yeah.

2 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Taters is cool but he's young. What'd ya do, lil' homie? Bad grades? Get caught kissing the neighbors daughter? Give it up.......why'd they take your game? 😉

^ XD

Oh, and also, I make straight A's and B's. Plus, I'm too ugly so nobody would kiss me (':

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Well, not really both of my parents banned me from it. I showed a video of Samantha from Part IV being killed and she was like "Omg I'm tired of that $&#%" and she told my brother to uninstall F13 off my.. sigh..Xbox One (I hate it, I'd rather get an X or a gaming pc) and another reason is that I play as a female 85% of the time, and they're annoyed that I play as Tiff in her bikini. I tried compromising but they won't trust me. I can re-install it anytime, it's just that my brother would snitch and they would yell at me.

So yeah.

Promise to only play with LaChappa and quit showing your Mom this stuff, homie!! 

Seriously though, hope you get back on soon cause who knows how long we got left now??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Well, not really both of my parents banned me from it. I showed a video of Samantha from Part IV being killed and she was like "Omg I'm tired of that $&#%" and she told my brother to uninstall F13 off my.. sigh..Xbox One (I hate it, I'd rather get an X or a gaming pc) and another reason is that I play as a female 85% of the time, and they're annoyed that I play as Tiff in her bikini. I tried compromising but they won't trust me. I can re-install it anytime, it's just that my brother would snitch and they would yell at me.

So yeah.

That sucks, the game is fun, sorry that your parents just don't get it. But hey my mother hated me playing Goldeneye 007 on Nintendo 64 and Perfect Dark, but my father was the enabler and let me play those games. I turned out to be a serial killer so I can't really complain about my life. Hope you can get back into the game soon!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nickypoolicious said:

That sucks, the game is fun, sorry that your parents just don't get it. But hey my mother hated me playing Goldeneye 007 on Nintendo 64 and Perfect Dark, but my father was the enabler and let me play those games. I turned out to be a serial killer so I can't really complain about my life. Hope you can get back into the game soon!

Hah, same with my dad. He doesn't care except the Tiff part, and he's just like "ask your mom". They don't get jokes though, they're too serious xD

 

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Promise to only play with LaChappa and quit showing your Mom this stuff, homie!! 

Seriously though, hope you get back on soon cause who knows how long we got left now??

Mehhhh.. I prefer other fatties (like myself 🙂) that can't make a good joke and would get killed in a barn via pitchfork or getting their throat slit.

Eh, it's fine. Until they re-add beta animations, I won't play the game anymore :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

^ XD

Oh, and also, I make straight A's and B's. Plus, I'm too ugly so nobody would kiss me (': 

(OOPS, I double posted. Don't ban me please :()

Good job on those grades!! Keep that shit up!!

And don't be down on yourself like that. I got a son and he ain't no Brad Pitt but he got good game and confidence. That's all you need. You gonna be getting them smooches soon, don't you worry. You too cool not to. 🤘😜🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

Good job on those grades!! Keep that shit up!!

And don't be down on yourself like that. I got a son and he ain't no Brad Pitt but he got good game and confidence. That's all you need. You gonna be getting them smooches soon, don't you worry. You too cool not to. 🤘😜🤘

Thanks. I'm sure your son will BE ATTRACTING THE OPPOSITE SEX soon. 🙂

I have some intelligence and I make girls laugh with my "GIRL I WILL SNATCH YO WEAVE GIMME MY FRIED CHICKEN BACK GIRL HOLD MY EARRINGS" (racist?). But my looks... Let's just say I look like a horrid combination of LaChappa and Adam. hehe

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I got a son and he ain't no Brad Pitt..." lol!  Funniest thing I've read all day.😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zmccain said:

"I got a son and he ain't no Brad Pitt..." lol!  Funniest thing I've read all day.😂

😂🍆👌💯🍑💦😩

Took me like 3 minutes doing all of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Thanks. I'm sure your son will BE ATTRACTING THE OPPOSITE SEX soon. 🙂

I have some intelligence and I make girls laugh with my "GIRL I WILL SNATCH YO WEAVE GIMME MY FRIED CHICKEN BACK GIRL HOLD MY EARRINGS" (racist?). But my looks... Let's just say I look like a horrid combination of LaChappa and Adam. hehe

My kid has a girlfriend currently so I seriously hope she's attracted to him. 😂

And, yeah......maybe lighten that humor up some, kiddo. And looks mean nothing. Google "Ric Ocasek". If he could have women chasing him, any guy could. Even a LaChappa/Adam hybrid. 🤣

2 hours ago, zmccain said:

"I got a son and he ain't no Brad Pitt..." lol!  Funniest thing I've read all day.😂

Hahahahahaaaaaa

Y'all know I try to be honest with y'all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

My kid has a girlfriend currently so I seriously hope she's attracted to him. 😂

 

And, yeah......maybe lighten that humor up some, kiddo. And looks mean nothing. Google "Ric Ocasek". If he could have women chasing him, any guy could. Even a LaChappa/Adam hybrid. 🤣

OMG WHAT IS THAT??!?! https://www.google.com/search?q="Ric+Ocasek&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS768US768&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3op7ExNLbAhWvwFkKHUTABnQQ_AUICygC&biw=1440&bih=767#imgrc=Qr3aZBIWiegCJM:

I once had a girlfriend that lied and treated me like trash. Oh, and, she used me. :P I used to always have g00d shizzle and she would always ask me for stuff be a gardening hoe. 

Thanks, HEHEHEEHEHHEEEHEHHEHEH :3 I am kind of funny when it comes to social interactions but if they can't take a joke, well, I don't know how to get out of an awkward situation like that :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

OMG WHAT IS THAT??!?! https://www.google.com/search?q="Ric+Ocasek&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS768US768&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3op7ExNLbAhWvwFkKHUTABnQQ_AUICygC&biw=1440&bih=767#imgrc=Qr3aZBIWiegCJM:

I once had a girlfriend that lied and treated me like trash. Oh, and, she used me. :P I used to always have g00d shizzle and she would always ask me for stuff be a gardening hoe. 

Thanks, HEHEHEEHEHHEEEHEHHEHEH :3 I am kind of funny when it comes to social interactions but if they can't take a joke, well, I don't know how to get out of an awkward situation like that :P 

See...... Told ya. Ric Ocasek got chicks, so any guy can. Hahahahahaaaaaa

We can't turn the forum into full fledged therapy but you'll do just fine, Taters. Keep ya head up and keep them grades the same way. Now talk your Mom into letting you play so you can help @Truth and all the other Xbox people show love for Jason Voorhees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I mean it must be a parental thing, but if I had kids with grades like those I'd be like, "well, clearly you got a good head on your shoulders and not up your ass so feel free to play whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with the studies." I get the whole "online, stranger danger" thing though, and I never played online since back in the day it was all local multiplayer only, split screens, good times. But I mean, half naked chicks in bikinis running from a masked murderer is like the bread 'n' butter of Friday the 13th. If they let you play it before, I don't understand why it suddenly became an issue now. If I was a betting man, I'd say you overplayed your hand with the Samantha being murdered video, haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

See...... Told ya. Ric Ocasek got chicks, so any guy can. Hahahahahaaaaaa

We can't turn the forum into full fledged therapy but you'll do just fine, Taters. Keep ya head up and keep them grades the same way. Now talk your Mom into letting you play so you can help @Truth and all the other Xbox people show love for Jason Voorhees.

What if something like this could get ladies?

(don't call me cringey or childish lmao) https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS768US768&biw=1440&bih=767&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=7A8iW5a3KrHW5gKa97SgCg&q=macaulay+culkin&oq=mac&gs_l=img.3.0.0i67k1l2j0l2j0i67k1l2j0j0i67k1l2j0.8329.8707.0.9997.3.3.0.0.0.0.102.255.2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.3.254...35i39k1.0.1Uc4N6BlN6c#imgrc=MEnhR_ei21H8_M: (I actually feel bad for Mr. Culkin himself; luckily he changed.)

I will, but I really hate school. It isn't hard but the people there are complete trash and I wish Jason was actually real so he could.. y'know, to them. THEY ALL DESERVE IT BECAUSE THEY LAUGH TOO MUCH. 😕

she isn't going to budge, she doesn't like horror but she's fine with me showing her the new Halloween trailer? But eh, I'll get it back someday. (((:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

If I was a betting man, I'd say you overplayed your hand with the Samantha being murdered video, haha!

Yup......me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Yup......me too.

Yeah, I am a Shelly myself. heheeheehheehheheheheheh

 

12 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Yeah, I mean it must be a parental thing, but if I had kids with grades like those I'd be like, "well, clearly you got a good head on your shoulders and not up your ass so feel free to play whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with the studies." I get the whole "online, stranger danger" thing though, and I never played online since back in the day it was all local multiplayer only, split screens, good times. But I mean, half naked chicks in bikinis running from a masked murderer is like the bread 'n' butter of Friday the 13th. If they let you play it before, I don't understand why it suddenly became an issue now. If I was a betting man, I'd say you overplayed your hand with the Samantha being murdered video, haha!

If I had kids, I'd make sure they wouldn't steal mah cc info. I don't want them watching pr0n or buying the new _____ (I don't know what's being released in the future xd).

What I will make sure is that I'm not poor/living in a trailer. I want to make at least 1M+ in my bank account so I might be an IT specialist, an actor, a physician, or a coroner.

What I hate about the game is that you aren't able to have that "OMG JASON IS IN THE ROOM I BETTER CLOSE THE DOOR AND GET KILLED NUDE BY A SHARD OF GLASS FROM MY BROKEN MIRROR IN MY BATHROOM AND MY ASIAN FRIEND DISCOVERING MY BODY AND GETTING CHOKED TO DEATH" experience or that classic screaming while tripping in the forest experience, instead you have a Vanessa tripping on nothing while in full fear, wielding a branch and going through a window only to get killed.

I type alot, sorry ._.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Well, not really both of my parents banned me from it. I showed a video of Samantha from Part IV being killed and she was like "Omg I'm tired of that $&#%" and she told my brother to uninstall F13 off my.. sigh..Xbox One (I hate it, I'd rather get an X or a gaming pc) and another reason is that I play as a female 85% of the time, and they're annoyed that I play as Tiff in her bikini. I tried compromising but they won't trust me. I can re-install it anytime, it's just that my brother would snitch and they would yell at me.

So yeah.

^ XD

Oh, and also, I make straight A's and B's. Plus, I'm too ugly so nobody would kiss me (':

RIP man RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Never show mom scary shit. 

I've learned my lesson.

 

29 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

RIP man RIP.

Thank you for your support hehehe 

Now I'll be launching a Gofundme page asking for at least $1,000 so I can ask my parents to give me permission to play the game with that large sum of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

What if something like this could get ladies?

(don't call me cringey or childish lmao) https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS768US768&biw=1440&bih=767&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=7A8iW5a3KrHW5gKa97SgCg&q=macaulay+culkin&oq=mac&gs_l=img.3.0.0i67k1l2j0l2j0i67k1l2j0j0i67k1l2j0.8329.8707.0.9997.3.3.0.0.0.0.102.255.2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.3.254...35i39k1.0.1Uc4N6BlN6c#imgrc=MEnhR_ei21H8_M: (I actually feel bad for Mr. Culkin himself; luckily he changed.)

I will, but I really hate school. It isn't hard but the people there are complete trash and I wish Jason was actually real so he could.. y'know, to them. THEY ALL DESERVE IT BECAUSE THEY LAUGH TOO MUCH. 😕

she isn't going to budge, she doesn't like horror but she's fine with me showing her the new Halloween trailer? But eh, I'll get it back someday. (((:

Hmm...maybe your mom is doing the right thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will, but I really hate school. It isn't hard but the people there are complete trash and I wish Jason was actually real so he could.. y'know, to them. THEY ALL DESERVE IT BECAUSE THEY LAUGH TOO MUCH. 😕

 

This is gut wrenching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I will, but I really hate school. It isn't hard but the people there are complete trash and I wish Jason was actually real so he could.. y'know, to them. THEY ALL DESERVE IT BECAUSE THEY LAUGH TOO MUCH.

I know how it is man, but you really shouldn't say things like that. The people talking shit now are the people that will be failures in a few years. Just ignore them and enjoy the show. They're not worth the trouble, trust me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Truth said:

I know how it is man, but you really shouldn't say things like that. The people talking shit now are the people that will be failures in a few years. Just ignore them and enjoy the show. They're not worth the trouble, trust me.

Alright, thank you. They laugh too much and they're too idiotic and preppy. Sorry if I'm a bit creepy. I'm not that type of person..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×