FrenchFriedPotaters

Was Tiffany's pose updated?

1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

They laugh too much and they're too idiotic and preppy.

I know the type. I just want you to know that you're not alone. Many of us had to deal with the same shit. Don't let it get to you. Just like in the game, you can't let the trolls win man. Letting them get to you is letting them win. You're better than that!

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Alright, thank you. They laugh too much and they're too idiotic and preppy. Sorry if I'm a bit creepy. I'm not that type of person..

It gets better, you meet people, who are people eventually. You're ridiculously smart, imo, just find things that make you happy, it doesn't matter if other people don't get it. 

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I know the type. I just want you to know that you're not alone. Many of us had to deal with the same shit. Don't let it get to you. Just like in the game, you can't let the trolls win man. Letting them get to you is letting them win. You're better than that!

:) You're motivational ig.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It gets better, you meet people, who are people eventually. You're ridiculously smart, imo, just find things that make you happy, it doesn't matter if other people don't get it. 

Thank you. People don't "understand" me (they just ignore me) or they look SOO frightened when I get near them.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They are both right, lil' man. (And try not to imply you'd like anymore kids dead. We are losing enough young lives already)

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

They are both right, lil' man. (And try not to imply you'd like anymore kids dead. We are losing enough young lives already)

I know. I felt bad for the teens in Parkland so I'll keep quiet.

I'm not the type of person to stab my sister to death for n0 reason. Why has this turned into a "life-lesson/personal life" type of thing when it's supposed to be about Tiffany? o_o

9 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Why has this turned into a "life-lesson/personal life" type of thing when it's supposed to be about Tiffany? o_o

That Tiffany thing wrapped up early and it probably turned into this cause you obviously need some kind of guidance.

You have said semi-racist "jokes", complained no one likes you, bitched about your parents, implied you'd like to see kids die at the hands of a killer and shown a complete lack of respect for others and yourself, not to mention you obviously have low self-esteem and a poor image of yourself.

But you're right. It's off topic and should probably be locked or at least brought to the attention of a mod.

@Kodiak??

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

That Tiffany thing wrapped up early and it probably turned into this cause you obviously need some kind of guidance.

You have said semi-racist "jokes", complained no one likes you, bitched about your parents, implied you'd like to see kids die at the hands of a killer and shown a complete lack of respect for others and yourself, not to mention you obviously have low self-esteem and a poor image of yourself.

But you're right. It's off topic and should probably be locked or at least brought to the attention of a mod.

@Kodiak??

Oh my gosh.. I am SO sorry. I didn't even realize that. I was just "caught up in the mood".

Yeah, this should get locked.

What on Earth is going on in this thread... this is a conversation that you guys should be having off the forums I think.

• Haha 2