Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

Could the Retro Jason rework still happen?

4 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Making NES Jason his own, even if he is still selected in the same way, would count as new content, because they would be adding unique assets to that model.

If you simply changed his stats that would be akin to a balance change. 

Went looking for it but there doesn't appear to be any Gunmedia content available on the twitch. I'll check YouTube sometime and get back to you. I do remember it, sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Does anyone else remember Wes answering a question about Retro?

4 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

If you simply changed his stats that would be akin to a balance change. 

But then you'd be changing Part 3. If you make part 3 and Retro have separate stats, that counts as an addition in content.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

But then you'd be changing Part 3. If you make part 3 and Retro have separate stats, that counts as an addition in content.

Then they are lying to us when they say they can do a balance change because that is all it is. We are talking about tweeking a skin here. A skin that exists in game. Not to mention that a simple change in the code is all that is required. You don't have to fully change part 3. Just like when they changed his music and color to give us the skin. 

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The end of the SPC stream I believe, I may be mistaken or I might just be too tired to think now. 

I remember someone asking and him giving an answer something along the lines of, we have plans we think you'll all like. 

(Change the theme if it doesn´t work.)

on Page 5 , @wes said , on May 29th , as a Response to @tyrant666 :

I want to answer this question with every fiber of my body. But we have something up our sleeve. It's not directly related to retro jason, but kinda is. It will all make sense in the future. But I don't want to ruin it. 

I am still hyped...I want this to become real.....

• Thanks 1

Like what @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellowsaid. If the Retro Jason skin had different stats than part 3, that would still count as them adding new content...

I know it sucks... But, they've already said that the lawsuit is making it impossible for them too release new content. 

But hey! I'm no expert with how lawsuits work. Would you mind answering this question @ShiftySamurai?

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

on Page 5 , @wes said , on May 29th , as a Response to @tyrant666 :

I am still hyped...I want this to become real.....

Thanks buddy, really appreciate it. I knew he said it recently but couldn't remember where.

18 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thanks buddy, really appreciate it. I knew he said it recently but couldn't remember where.

No Problem , man.

I do anything for Retro-Jason.

On 6/15/2018 at 11:53 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yep, Victor Miller owns the rights to video game character stats and their code.  He owns the rights to everything.  He even owns me.