...does every troll in this game play as Buggzy? I just had a round where I locked a door, then a Buggzy unlocked the door, letting Jason in to kill me. One of the many Buggzy trolls I seem to run into on this game.

I had an adorable Debra troll today. 

Also I tried to give Jason a Chad for his birthday, it was a little trollish of me, Ironically we both made it to the exit but I died and he lived. I've never trolled anyone but I thought that it was ok to do because the Chad had a mic and was having fun with it too. When we where running to the exit he was asking me not to try and give him to Jason for his birthday again. 

4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Its just you. They also enjoy chad, vanessa, tiffany and adam

When I decide to troll I do it as Lachapa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trolls usually stick to high speed characters. I have noticed that a lot of gay trolls (No offense, I'm gay myself) use Tiffany. They're under the delusion that Tiffany is the prettiest girl and that she doesn't have a rat face. They also insist on talking shit about what your character is wearing if you're playing someone other than Tiffany. It's.. gross.

Honestly I've been trolled by just about every counselor. So it comes down to who that troll feels like running in a match as really.

Trolls tend to use Chad with the whole “Battle Chad” obsession going on. The players who head hunt Jason, 99.9% of the time use Vanessa or Bugsy.

I don't troll, but I used to love kicking the shit outta them back when you could do so in public games. Most of them (back then) didn't block for shit, or fight very well at all. So I would block them, then counter hit. Then dodge cancel hit, again and again till they limp. Then go about my business as they spew obscenities at my back, till Jason showed up. Such fun, I miss it. But, yeah alot of Bugz, Chad, and Adams.

At beginning of the game trolls were mostly Buggzy but now it's a Vanessa, Chad, Tiffany and Adam party.

When I troll I enjoy using Vanessa and Chad with leopard swuimsuit. When I play normally I avoid Chad

My favorite thing to do to trolls is evade the shit out of them and then teamkill them with the car when they try to get in my way. As I run over their dead ass corpse I remind them that im 150 and don't need xp. I also like to remind them that they really suck at the game............consistently. 

15 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Honestly I've been trolled by just about every counselor. So it comes down to who that troll feels like running in a match as really. 

Have you been trolled by Tommy yet?

13 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Trolls are trolls. They just wear counselor skins. Get good and you can make them look stupid.

They are just like chameleons. Different outsides, same insides...

@Fair Play Tommy "mains" are often the worst. The kind that suicides to get Tommy because they can only troll you if they have 10 in every stat. Also annoying when playing as counselor and Tommy insists on killing J and will start to troll the counselors, if they refuse to kill.

Other than that it is definitly vanessa for me. The easy mode counselor. Steam has too many tryhards, 4-5 vanessa lobbies left, right and center. 

The only way to deal with trolls is ignoring them. Internet is here since 90s and nobody yet understand this basic rule. 
I'm saying it being a troll myself sometimes in the game. 

4 minutes ago, Hancove said:

The only way to deal with trolls is ignoring them. Internet is here since 90s and nobody yet understand this basic rule. 
I'm saying it being a troll myself sometimes in the game. 

Household implements are very effective as well

It used to always be Adam or Buggzy. Back during the team killing days. Part of the reason I still despise Adam. Now it's more varied. If they're a teamer I find alot of time it's Deborah's. They'll use the car to try to run over people that their friend can get. The rest seem to be a bit more of an even mix. Unless you're talking about people who troll Jason. Then yeah Chad, Vanessa, and Tiffany are the main culprits. 

21 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

When I decide to troll I do it as Lachapa

Welcome, Brother!

Pro tip: play him with your mic on, and only speak in Arnold Schwarzenegger lines from his movies. 

In your best Arnold accent/imitation.

Its some of the best fun I've ever had gaming.

• Haha 2

Players still wearing Halloween costumes is the biggest predictor for being a troll, and being Chad or LaChappa. Otherwise Bugzy or Vanessa are always mediocre players that rely on running around as fast characters while everyone else does the heavy lifting. Cue the anecdotal testimonies from the three Vanessa mains that actually repair to play Devil’s advocate for the other 10,000 that don’t.

18 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Welcome, Brother!

Pro tip: play him with your mic on, and only speak in Arnold Schwarzenegger lines from his movies. 

In your best Arnold accent/imitation.

Its some of the best fun I've ever had gaming.

Only a pussy trolls as a speed character, it takes skill and nerves of steel to do it as a fat guy in velcro shoes.

• Haha 1

Common trolls are Lachappas and Vanessa’s. Buggzys are usually trolls or don’t know what they’re doing. Jenny’s are stupid. 

@Bropollocreed79 That is maybe the best idea I have ever seen. My Arnold is terrible but I have to try it now.

@BeautyNumber2 It doesn't matter what counselor you play. Useless people will still be useless. Let's not pretend it's just the speedy counselors that don't do shit.

23 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Bropollocreed79 That is maybe the best idea I have ever seen. My Arnold is terrible but I have to try it now.

@BeautyNumber2 It doesn't matter what counselor you play. Useless people will still be useless. Let's not pretend it's just the speedy counselors that don't do shit.

Yes! One of us! One of us!

The point of it isn't to be a good Arnold, it's to be funny.  

When I see Jason as Lachappa, I run AT him, screaming "Come on!  DO IT, IM RIGHT HERE, COME ON, KILL ME!"

Or I pull out my tree branch, enter combat stance, and say, "Come on Bennett, throw away the chicken shit gun, you don't just want to pull the trigger, you want to put the knife in me, and look me in the eye, and see what's going on in there when you turn it, that's what you want to do, right?  Come on, Bennet, let's party."

11 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Yes! One of us! One of us!

The point of it isn't to be a good Arnold, it's to be funny.  

When I see Jason as Lachappa, I run AT him, screaming "Come on!  DO IT, IM RIGHT HERE, COME ON, KILL ME!"

Or I pull out my tree branch, enter combat stance, and say, "Come on Bennett, throw away the chicken shit gun, you don't just want to pull the trigger, you want to put the knife in me, and look me in the eye, and see what's going on in there when you turn it, that's what you want to do, right?  Come on, Bennet, let's party."

Maybe you can find a place for this one in your repertoire.

• Haha 1