4 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Fair Play Tommy "mains" are often the worst. The kind that suicides to get Tommy because they can only troll you if they have 10 in every stat. Also annoying when playing as counselor and Tommy insists on killing J and will start to troll the counselors, if they refuse to kill.

Other than that it is definitly vanessa for me. The easy mode counselor. Steam has too many tryhards, 4-5 vanessa lobbies left, right and center. 

I have yet to encounter a Tommy troll, but I'll take your word on them being out there. Sounds like a real menace.

Most trolls I see play as Chad.  Chad is a very annoying character in general.  Even when the person playing as Chad is genuenly playing, I just can't bring myself to trust him.

5 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Welcome, Brother!

Pro tip: play him with your mic on, and only speak in Arnold Schwarzenegger lines from his movies. 

In your best Arnold accent/imitation.

Its some of the best fun I've ever had gaming.

There is a guy that plays the new NHL game every year and his gt is ArnoldsFunHouse. His  voice sounds nearly dead on to Ahnold. He is probably the most fun teammate I have ever played with in any game. 

Running up to a house as Lachappa and saying "come with me if you want to live" is classic. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Have you been trolled by Tommy yet?

Of course I have been haha! Though I don't consider Tommy a "counselor." 

Troll that will hit you with weapons: Bugsy, Adam

Dance Party: Tiffany, Chad

Jason Teamer: Vanessa

People that should repair that don't: Fox

People that try to repair that shouldn't: Jenny

Oh man, I wish there would be an applicable situation to say "Put that cookie down! Now!" 

Approach chad trolls with "Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Of course I have been haha! Though I don't consider Tommy a "counselor." 

Anything that can happen, will happen in this game, or so it seems...

2 hours ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

Troll that will hit you with weapons: Bugsy, Adam

Dance Party: Tiffany, Chad

Jason Teamer: Vanessa

People that should repair that don't: Fox

People that try to repair that shouldn't: Jenny

Oh man, I wish there would be an applicable situation to say "Put that cookie down! Now!" 

Approach chad trolls with "Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

Sounds like a mixture of newer players that don't know their role yet combined with trolls.

8 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

There is a guy that plays the new NHL game every year and his gt is ArnoldsFunHouse. His  voice sounds nearly dead on to Ahnold. He is probably the most fun teammate I have ever played with in any game. 

Running up to a house as Lachappa and saying "come with me if you want to live" is classic. 

That's perfect.  So much so that I"m going to blatantly steal it.

Or...

"Is this just fantasy?" ....

"Caught in a landslide?"....

"No escape from reality?"....

I just had to do it...

But, to answer your question. When i usually encounter trolls, their always playing as Deborah, Adam, Chad, Lachappa, or Bugzy.

30 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

That's perfect.  So much so that I"m going to blatantly steal it.

I also am a big fan of butchering "get to da choppa" with the escape objective that is available, ie "get to da coppas!" When police arrive or "get to da 4 seat"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

"Put that cookie down! Now!" 

To Jason when he grabs a counselor?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

To Jason when he grabs a counselor?

The reverse also works:  When playing Jason, it's fun as hell.

When you break down a door to a cabin and there's a female counselor inside, you can roll with the classic Kindergarten Cop, "Hi Cindy....."

When you roll with the heart punch kill: "Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and rip out your goddamn spine!"

There's tons to choose from, but when I'm tunneling someone, I go with, "Remember when I told you I would kill you last?  I lied."

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

When you break down a door to a cabin and there's a female counselor inside, you can roll with the classic Kindergarten Cop, "Hi Cindy....."

When you roll with the heart punch kill: "Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and rip out your goddamn spine!"

There's tons to choose from, but when I'm tunneling someone, I go with, "Remember when I told you I would kill you last?  I lied."

Hahaha i like that. May ask if they know where John Connors is when knocking the door down.

I would love to see a party of all Arnold Lachappas, or Eric Schwarzeneggers. 

Make sure flexing emotes and pointing emotes are equipped.

• Haha 2

Mostly Chad and Vanessa in my experience. Ever since Victoria was added though, I've seen a lot of troll-y and cocky people playing her. 

I troll as jason I blast the notre dame fight song and only use traps and knives

6 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

6 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Hahaha i like that. May ask if they know where John Connors is when knocking the door down.

I would love to see a party of all Arnold Lachappas, or Eric Schwarzeneggers. 

Make sure flexing emotes and pointing emotes are equipped.

giphy.gif

LMAO! You guys....

• Thanks 1

I've been using Chad a lot lately and when I run from Jason, using the running man emote to run in place until he catches up and if he tries to grab me and misses, hit him.  Chad's good because of longer lasting weapons.