Hugh D Paul

The Official Petition for Friday The 13th: The Game

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Damn guys, so fucking negative. Is this petition hurting anything? Either support it or don't.

Well, it does perpetuate the delusions that:

a) we, as users, have any say in the matter

b) anyone involved with this game in an official capacity cares what we think

c) anything will magically happen prior to the end of the case.

Optimism is one thing, but blind optimism is irresponsible,  because the perpetrator is harming others as well.

• Thanks 1

It may not do any good, but that makes me wonder what you think your comments accomplish? They're less meaningful than a petition and seem designed to spread your own apathy. Whatever, you're all just hurt about it too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It may not do any good, but that makes me wonder what you think your comments accomplish? They're less meaningful than a petition and seem designed to spread your own apathy. Whatever, you're all just hurt about it too.

Is this directed at me?

7 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

Is this directed at me?

Nope, you seem fine now. You just want to help, it's a little funny because your wanting to encourage the pubs/devs to do right by us is something they probably want. It must be they're still grieving.

• Like 1

I guess some people are taking this news better than others. Can’t believe people are making threats to victor.

4 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I guess some people are taking this news better than others. Can’t believe people are making threats to victor.

Those same people will have forgotten all about this in a week when the new shiny catches their eye.

• Like 1

I think it’s a little passive-aggressive toward the developers.

I believe the guys who are in charge of this game, care about it more than all of us combined.

3 minutes ago, Pyegow said:

I think it’s a little passive-aggressive toward the developers.

I believe the guys who are in charge of this game, care about it more than all of us combined.

You may be right, but it helps to hear we believe in them too.

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

Those same people will have forgotten all about this in a week when the new shiny catches their eye.

I gotta have my emotes, yo!

Unless you're giving them money to pay for people to work on the fixes and to pay for server maintenance, signing a petition is pointless.

I don't care what your stance is on this. If you don't like it, don't sign it. Posting the petition here doesn't mean you have to add your input.

Fact is, some of us care enough to try. It might mean nothing, it might do nothing. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

Was one of the first 2000 backers ! Not going anywhere now !  Signed to show my support for the Devs.