Hugh D Paul

The Official Petition for Friday The 13th: The Game

If you would like to show your support for Friday The 13th: The Game, please sign the petition on the link below. If we can show the developers that their community is still out their supporting them, I think they will gain the faith needed to continue to work on this amazing game. Thanks in advance.

https://www.change.org/p/the-preservation-sustainment-and-improvement-of-friday-the-13th-the-game?recruiter=881705637&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

No...just stop.  No petition or anything is going to change the lawsuit or anything of that nature.  New content is not going to come about because of a petition no matter how many sign it.  Petitions dont pay for servers or continued dev support either.  We will probably get a patch or two but more than likely this game is done.  No amount of signatures will pay bills and salaries.  

• Thanks 2

Damn guys, so fucking negative. Is this petition hurting anything? Either support it or don't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Signed 

11 hours ago, Truth said:

Damn guys, so fucking negative. Is this petition hurting anything? Either support it or don't.

Truth posts the truth

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Damn guys, so fucking negative.

its us being negaitive or you being naive. or perhaps not negative but realistic.

no support from me. in any form.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

It's not being negative, it's being realistic.  It's a nice gesture but it isnt going to change much.  It's just creating false hope for something that won't change because of a petition. The only way it changes is because of the judge, plaintiff, or the defendant.  

Again nice gesture but be realistic.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Corkenstein said:

No...just stop.  No petition or anything is going to change the lawsuit or anything of that nature.  New content is not going to come about because of a petition no matter how many sign it.  Petitions dont pay for servers or continued dev support either.  We will probably get a patch or two but more than likely this game is done.  No amount of signatures will pay bills and salaries.  

First of all: I didn’t make this forum for people like you to come in and write their little two cents. I made it so that people that still believe in the game, such as myself, could come together in support of the devs. So I don’t think I need to “just stop.”

And secondly: not once in the petition did I say that this was going to bring back dlc or stop a multi-million dollar trial. Good god! That’d be stupid to even consider. I made this petition so that we could gain support, not be given the “cold, hard facts” by some negative pessimist who’s given up hope. I understand your points, and some of them are valid. But please bring your negativity elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

First of all: I didn’t make this forum for people like you to come in and write their little two cents. I made it so that people that still believe in the game, such as myself, could come together in support of the devs. So I don’t think I need to “just stop.”

And secondly: not once in the petition did I say that this was going to bring back dlc or stop a multi-million dollar trial. Good god! That’d be stupid to even consider. I made this petition so that we could gain support, not be given the “cold, hard facts” by some negative pessimist who’s given up hope. I understand your points, and some of them are valid. But please bring your negativity elsewhere.

I signed it because I support the devs despite my incessant bitching

18 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

Sorry the truth hurts.  My point wasn't negative, it was realistic.  Creating a petition is creating false hope and does nothing that continuously playing the game wouldn't do if not less.  Playing the game and keeping the player count up is how you keep the game going and show support.  Not making a cheerleader petition.  

Again, you want to support the devs? Play the game.  Signatures doesnt add to player counts nor do they generate revenue.

Also anytime you make a post in a public forum, remember that its public and open so anyone has the right to add in "their little two cents".  

28 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

First of all: I didn’t make this forum for people like you to come in and write their little two cents.

Sorry, but you don't get to make the rules about who posts around here.

• Like 1

Is this petition for encouragement to the developers to not abandon the game while they can still fix bugs and glitches? They said they are going by to continue to fix the bugs and glitches and also add dedicated servers for consoles if that is what this petition is about.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Corkenstein said:

Also anytime you make a post in a public forum, remember that its public and open so anyone has the right to add in "their little two cents".  

9 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Sorry, but you don't get to make the rules about who posts around here.

I wasn’t claiming to make the rules around here I was simply asking you to take your negativity off of this forum. But clearly you aren’t so that’s fine by me. Post away... 🙄

9 hours ago, BigJay said:

Is this petition for encouragement to the developers to not abandon the game while they can still fix bugs and glitches? They said they are going by to continue to fix the bugs and glitches and also add dedicated servers for consoles if that is what this petition is about.

This is to encourage them to keep their word on completing these things. They don’t have the best track record and with the way things are going they need support in my opinion.

Just now, Hugh D Paul said:

I wasn’t claiming to make the rules around here I was simply asking you to take your negativity off of this forum. But clearly you aren’t so that’s fine by me. Post away... 🙄

I wasn't the one posting negativity. The post you quoted was my first in this thread.

It doesn't matter who you started this thread for, this is a public forum and if you can't handle people disagreeing with you, then you might want to return to your safe space.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

This is to encourage them to keep their word on completing these things. They don’t have the best track record and it has the way things are going they need support in my opinion.

If they said that they are going to continue to fix bugs and glitches then I'm sure they will follow through with their promise. 

6 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I wasn't the one posting negativity. The post you quoted was my first in this thread.

It doesn't matter who you started this thread for, this is a public forum and if you can't handle people disagreeing with you, then you might want to return to your safe space.

Quoting both of you, lmao. Guess I’ll head back to my “safe space.” My entire point was that I was trying to do something to support the devs and people fill the thread with negative comments. You’re entitled to your opinion as am I. But don’t act like I’m a whiny squeaker that can’t handle people who disagree with him.

5 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

Again, nothing that was posted was negative.  Just because you dont like what was said doesnt make it negative.  Someone disagreeing with you doesnt make it automatically negative.  

I get what you are trying to do here but it doesnt do much compared to people playing the game and keeping player count up.  Again, it's a nice gesture but there are better ways to accomplish what you are trying to do.  

Sorry you dont like what was said but being realistic is the best approach because it gets real results.  Creating fake petitions is cute but doesnt do much.  Play the game to show support.  

15 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

They don’t have the best track record and with the way things are going

That sums it up right there.

I think a petition floating around with a goal of 100 signatures when there's 2 million copies of the game out there is kind of naive. 

If the money they made wasn't enough to encourage them to fix the bugs, well, like I said, you summed it up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Again, nothing that was posted was negative.  Just because you dont like what was said doesnt make it negative.  Someone disagreeing with you doesnt make it automatically negative.  

I get what you are trying to do here but it doesnt do much compared to people playing the game and keeping player count up.  Again, it's a nice gesture but there are better ways to accomplish what you are trying to do.  

Sorry you dont like what was said but being realistic is the best approach because it gets real results.  Creating fake petitions is cute but doesnt do much.  Play the game to show support.  

I understand where you’re coming from. And I am playing to support it as well. I was only trying to help the game stay alive, as we all are.