thrawn3054

I can't believe it's come to this.

5 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Un-enlightened people tend to go off like that, instead of digging through the case to find the facts. And yeah, guys from here....

I disagree I have a college degree and have always been prone to bouts of physical violence. Although I was a bouncer for almost 10 years.

3 minutes ago, psychose7en said:

Was it even people from this site making the threats?

Did you read everyone's contributions to the conversation? Cause if you did, I think you'd know that answer.

tumblr_ole4rsBcsu1udh5n8o1_500.gif

As you may have noticed, a lot of people who post here have various mental issues and very obsessive personalities.  Doesn't surprise me really.

• Haha 2

Mob mentality is a thing, unfortunately. There are people on Facebook crucifying the devs because they think the lawsuit is aimed at them specifically. The fact that people don't educate themselves before grabbing their torches and pitchforks, tars and feathers, is just insane. I wonder how many people in that mob crowd of virtriol filth and hatred even have the slightest clue what is actually happening in regards to the game, the lawsuit, the franchise in general. I also wonder how many of those people second guess themselves and are like, "wait, why am I angry again? Oh whatever, ROAR! REFUND GAME SUCKS! RABBLE RABBLE!"

Ive read the documents regarding the lawsuit and Im still a little confused. Anyways has anyone that matters talked about if the plug (life support of the game)is being pulled and if so when and 2nd Ive tryed to research but jas there been any forward progress on a settlement of the lawsuit. From what I read cunningham sued instead of settled. He should have just hit him in the face with a handful of loose 100 dollar bills and ran away.lol. but seriously any new news?

I am not happy with Victor Miller. In fact I have said that he can go fuck himself on the fourms and my personal Facebook page. However I'm not threatening his life, his family's life or posting his home address online. I'm not tagging him on Twitter or Instagram. I'm not swatting his house. I don't participate in such behavior but I knew it was going to happen. Gamers aren't the nicest people when it comes to shit like this however and If Victor Miller didn't expect such a backlash he was a fool.

6 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

He's upset over money he feels he's owed. Any of us would be.

Exactly. It's about getting what's due. 

I, personally, haven't changed my opinion at all. Those servers will eventually go offline. No company will maintain something that isn't bringing in cash flow. This lawsuit is gonna take forever to settle. Gun Media has mislead (lied to) it's customers and fanbase several times. Illfonic could probably code a less demanding game but certainly not this one. Fixes should've always been at the forefront. And just to keep this on topic....... Victor Miller and his family shouldn't be getting harassed by a bunch of online asshats who wanna complain about not getting DLC, especially when those same people won't complain about the developers who haven't provided a stable product in one years time. #TruthHurts

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I, personally, haven't changed my opinion at all. Those servers will eventually go offline. No company will maintain something that isn't bringing in cash flow. This lawsuit is gonna take forever to settle. Gun Media has mislead (lied to) it's customers and fanbase several times. Illfonic could probably code a less demanding game but certainly not this one. Fixes should've always been at the forefront. And just to keep this on topic....... Victor Miller and his family shouldn't be getting harassed by a bunch of online asshats who wanna complain about not getting DLC, especially when those same people won't complain about the developers who haven't provided a stable product in one years time. #TruthHurts

You know when I read he was being harassed I immediately tagged him in a post saying something to the effect of 

@vicmill1 hey man heard about all the death threats and want you to know I'm praying for you and your family during this horrible situation. Stay strong

I don't agree with the lawsuit and I'm bummed about uber JoJo but I don't wish harm on anybody and it kind of sickens me someone would wish death to someone they dont know over something as frivolous as a game.
  • Like 1

Yep there's already threads on this.