Posted (edited)

There are ten missions. I think we could use maybe 6 more, BUT. It's DLC. 6 maps come in one DLC pack. I don't know how all of them would go though. I have two ideas.

Challenge SP1: 

First Friday

Pamela Voorhees is still mad at those idiotic counselors. Jason is dead. Pamela has a job to do. Kill. The. Camp.

Yes, you'd play as Pamela Voorhees after Jason dies. You can NOT shift and morph, but you can stalk, and you still have your Sense ability. You can NOT grab, but you can grab the counselor by the back and bring them into a spot for a context kill.

Challenge SP2:

Heroes Aren't Forever

Taking place at Alice's neighborhood, you are to find and kill Alice. You are to also kill the neighbors. For Alice's special kill, go to her fridge and place Pamela's head inside. When Alice sees the head, go to her and kill her with the ice picker.

Since its 6 challenges, I thought of something. On the last 3 challenges, you play as a counselor. I don't know the rest after that though. Thanks!

P.S. 

Since we're loaded on emotes, make the rewards clothing for counselors.

Edited by eGraye9
Typo.

11 minutes ago, eGraye9 said:

Do you THINK I didn't know that? I knew. They can see the idea. They can still work on the DLC

Based in the op, I didn't think you knew. Just thought I would let you know. 

Every time I forget to say "in case you haven't seen it" people assume I'm being a dick. Just trying to help, that's what I do here.

12 minutes ago, eGraye9 said:

Do you THINK I didn't know that? I knew. They can see the idea. They can still work on the DLC

Why would they work on DLC that they can't release?

13 minutes ago, eGraye9 said:

You sound like some bossy person that is very "elegant" and expects everything.

(i'm joking. can nobody take a joke nowadays? god..)

What was the name of that game that was about to be released before it was turned into Friday: The 13th The Game? They could just go back to that idea instead. Victor Miller may own the IP rights to Jason, Pamela, Camp Crystal Lake, etc., but he doesn't own the entire Horror/Slasher genre.

1 hour ago, BigJay said:

What Ima say may lead to another forum, but they can have an update being made now, and publish it when Friday is free.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eGraye9 said:

What Ima say may lead to another forum, but they can have an update being made now, and publish it when Friday is free.

Quick, someone get this man his own sitcom!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Quick, someone get this man his own sitcom!

Thank you.

22 hours ago, eGraye9 said:

Yes, you'd play as Pamela Voorhees after Jason dies. You can NOT shift and morph, but you can stalk, and you still have your Sense ability. You can NOT grab, but you can grab the counselor by the back and bring them into a spot for a context kill.

Please see this thread: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/13126-game-mode-pamela-voorhees-4-vs-1/

3 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I feel like you low key ripped off my thread "Single Player Counselor Challenges" 

Never read it so I wouldn't say that, but one thing I'd say is I'm supporting your idea.

On 6/13/2018 at 5:32 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

You sound like some bossy person that is very "elegant" and expects everything.

(i'm joking. can nobody take a joke nowadays? god..)

I've been watching a lot of Melissa McCarthy movies so.

35 minutes ago, eGraye9 said:

I've been watching a lot of Melissa McCarthy movies so.

It's either a coincidence but every person that replies to me respond with "so" at the end.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

It's either a coincidence but every person that replies to me respond with "so" at the end.

Tee Hee.

So.

On 6/13/2018 at 6:31 PM, BigJay said:

Good point.  I guess they could somewhat.  It costs money though on their end.  With no DLC revenue coming in anymore I do not see how that could happen.  Who knows though.

If they have the equipment and know how it technically doesnt cost a thing. It would be like me sitting with white bread, peanut butter, jelly and milk then saying its gonna cost me $1,000,000 to make a pb and j.

Edited by F134Ever86

13 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

If they have the equipment and know how it technically doesnt cost a thing. It would be like me sitting with white bread, peanut butter, jelly and milk then saying its gonna cost me $1,000,000 to make a pb and j.

Mocap is Pretty expensive.

12 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Mocap is Pretty expensive.

It is, that's why you do as much as you can each session. The Devs probably have dozens of kills that were recorded but not finished. Probably as many as would fill the missing kill packs.