Do you think it will ever get a sale again?

I really wanted to buy it on PC...……..but even if , would it be worth it?

Update!

It is now on sale soooooo………..

But is it still worth buying? I don´t know. I loooooove this game so don´t come now with the game is boring or something like that. Ok , let´s list the pro´s and con´s :

Pro´s :

-I can Play it whenever I want without having to worry for PS Plus.

-I could finally use a mic (I can´t speak without Push-To-Talk because [insert plausible reason]). I probably would miss out if I would never use it.

-I would have A New Beginning and I could Restart from Ground up.

-The Kill-Packs are also on sale.

Con´s :

-I couldn´t Play with my friend really anymore who Plays on PS4. Unless he would pay PS Plus (Only one of us has to pay PS Plus [On a side note , if I would buy the kill-packs  , he would have the kill packs too])

-I would Restart from the beginning and wouldn´t have my glorious bloody Skins and...….Weapon swapping.

-Since I don´t have Weapon swapping until Level 113 and the onliest Jason´s I use are Part IX and VI (and occasionaly Part III [rarely Part VIII {but even those two wouldn´t matter}. That means I would now buy the kill-Packs (which I really want now) and couldn´t use them until Level 113 (I don´t know how Long that would be because I would Play this game a looooot)

-I would have to learn how to get comfortable with a Keyboard (unless you can use a Gamepad AND Push-to-Talk at the same time. I am afraid , I can only Play it with the Keyboard. And also , I am extremely new with using a Keyboard with the game [I just can´t get my finger on Shift to run without atleast accidentally pushing something else].

-I would have to get all my Trophies again (ok , that isn´t important but Rest in Peace PhD for Murder......:sadchappa:).

-I still couldn´t talk with Forum Members because [reasons].

Okay , I will buy it.        

Doesn't pc get sales often? I know they've gotten sales more than xbox has.

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Do you think it will ever get a sale again?

I really wanted to buy it on PC...……..but even if , would it be worth it?

Last sale they had was in Feb. when I bought it. Havnt seen it on sale since. A shame, cuz I know multiple people waiting to buy on pc that just dont want to pay the full $40 to get on another system.

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Last sale they had was in Feb. when I bought it. Havnt seen it on sale since. A shame, cuz I know multiple people waiting to buy on pc that just dont want to pay the full $40 to get on another system.

Sucks that pc never got a physical release. At least console has the option to buy it used.

Like ill continue to keep saying ,They need to use the For Honor e3 revival method to revive the game.

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

Like ill continue to keep saying ,They need to use the For Honor e3 revival method to revive the game.

Didn't watch e3 at all, can you explain?

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Didn't watch e3 at all, can you explain?

I myself have never played for honor . But the game has been seen as many as dead since its release . For honor is allowing a week for anybody to download there game for free.They also have added redefined mechanics alongside new content as well.A kink free f13 with beta like graphics ,movement,and a few redefined mechanics can help this game(If Miller loses).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

For honor is allowing a week for anybody to download there game for free.

Interesting... Really, its not a bad idea. Obviously this shouldn't happen right now, but I could see that working well in the future (depending on the results of the case).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Interesting... Really, its not a bad idea. Obviously this shouldn't happen right now, but I could see that working well in the future (depending on the results of the case).

The difference is, For Honor has a system in place to generate revenue even if they're giving the base game away for free.

Lacking any sort of sales or future DLC, this game, regardless of what it made from backers, is going to struggle to generate money going forward, absent sales of copies of the game.

And what's more, is that they may end up pulling any existing DLC from the Steam/PS/Microsoft stores as of the effective date.

Without any sort of confirmation either way, it's a very real possibility nonetheless.  I hope we'll continue to be able to play the game for some months going forward, regardless of the status of the court case, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

3 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

The difference is, For Honor has a system in place to generate revenue even if they're giving the base game away for free.

Lacking any sort of sales or future DLC, this game, regardless of what it made from backers, is going to struggle to generate money going forward, absent sales of copies of the game.

And what's more, is that they may end up pulling any existing DLC from the Steam/PS/Microsoft stores as of the effective date.

Without any sort of confirmation either way, it's a very real possibility nonetheless.  I hope we'll continue to be able to play the game for some months going forward, regardless of the status of the court case, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I guess I'm saying that when the game "dies" and they no longer want to support it, they should just make it free for a bit. It's not about generating income, it's about keeping the game alive after death.

Didn't think about them pulling the dlc, I'm going to go buy the rest right now just in case.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Wow seems expensive in America, its been on sale psn store for around £10 multiple times, that's around $13

I bought the physical on release for $30. 

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Didn't think about them pulling the dlc, I'm going to go buy the rest right now just in case.

I'd urge anyone with even a fleeting interest in, say, the Pickaxe Kill Pack (or the P4 & P7 ones) to seriously consider picking them up now, as opposed to potentially losing the opportunity down the road.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I'd urge anyone with even a fleeting interest in, say, the Pickaxe Kill Pack (or the P4 & P7 ones) to seriously consider picking them up now, as opposed to potentially losing the opportunity down the road.

Bought all 3 and the Halloween clothing pack right after I posted that lol

Good call, we really don't know if they'll be available.

9 minutes ago, Truth said:

Bought all 3 and the Halloween clothing pack right after I posted that lol

Good call, we really don't know if they'll be available.

I've seen it happen to more than one game, sadly.

Summersale on steam is around the corner (21st i think, not sure here). Maybe you are lucky and F13 is in there.

• Thanks 1

Update!

It is now on sale soooooo………..

But is it still worth buying? I don´t know. I loooooove this game so don´t come now with the game is boring or something like that. Ok , let´s list the pro´s and con´s :

Pro´s :

-I can Play it whenever I want without having to worry for PS Plus.

-I could finally use a mic (I can´t speak without Push-To-Talk because [insert plausible reason]). I probably would miss out if I would never use it.

-I would have A New Beginning and I could Restart from Ground up.

-The Kill-Packs are also on sale.

Con´s :

-I couldn´t Play with my friend really anymore who Plays on PS4. Unless he would pay PS Plus (Only one of us has to pay PS Plus [On a side note , if I would buy the kill-packs  , he would have the kill packs too])

-I would Restart from the beginning and wouldn´t have my glorious bloody Skins and...….Weapon swapping.

-Since I don´t have Weapon swapping until Level 113 and the onliest Jason´s I use are Part IX and VI (and occasionaly Part III [rarely Part VIII {but even those two wouldn´t matter}. That means I would now buy the kill-Packs (which I really want now) and couldn´t use them until Level 113 (I don´t know how Long that would be because I would Play this game a looooot)

-I would have to learn how to get comfortable with a Keyboard (unless you can use a Gamepad AND Push-to-Talk at the same time. I am afraid , I can only Play it with the Keyboard. And also , I am extremely new with using a Keyboard with the game [I just can´t get my finger on Shift to run without atleast accidentally pushing something else].

-I would have to get all my Trophies again (ok , that isn´t important but Rest in Peace PhD for Murder......:sadchappa:).

-I still couldn´t talk with Forum Members because [reasons].

I've been considering the same thing but I like my PS4 set up already. When I heard this news earlier I had to double-check PSN to make sure it hadn't gone on sale there as well because a buddy of mine literally bought the game yesterday to play with me. It's hard enough to find solid players as it is. The party system notwithstanding is already atrocious.

I agree with you though that not having Push-To-Talk on PS4 is rather annoying. 

On 6/13/2018 at 11:34 AM, Bropollocreed79 said:

Shifty stated on twitter that anything already released and on store was not going to be pulled off the stores. Not sure how true that is or if that could change.

31 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Okay , another update , I will buy it.

I never use push to talk and leave my mic open. There are settings on PC to eliminate background noises of any kind. There is still a bug in which some people cannot be heard by some (not all) others... on PC turning off push to talk fixes this.

Playing with friends is difficult until that bug is fixed... but private matches seem fairly stable so far (if you have enough friends for a private match). Inviting friends into a lobby that has room works as well, but you are not in a group when someone gets booted from the lobby after the match. Surprisingly enough... people keep saying this game is dead, but I have a hard time finding a lobby with enough room to invite a couple of friends into it, even with under 400 people in game. It makes me wonder if these people understand what the word "dead" actually means. This is the only bug that I call game breaking and has caused a slowdown in how often I play... but I am still wading through quick play, just not as often as I was before this bug squashed group play.
   There are a lot of good people playing on PC... but like any other place you go, there is always some assholes. I have seen hackers in the past, but not as much as some others claim to have seen them... I have not seen any hackers in quite a while. Recently (before the game went on sale today) I have been seeing a lot of very low level players floating about in quick play... I do not know if they are all new players, but they are there... Chances are, if you play on PC, I will run into you soon enough... so bring toast.

I think they're trying to make as much money as they can before officially forgetting about this game. 

Just keep your expecations as low as possible

I know people who use like a PS or Xbox controller who somehow use push to talk as well. I am not sure how they do it - but it can't be that hard to figure out. If you have bouoght the game and are looking for new friends...hit me up. I can introduce you to quite a few people.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Disco_Stick

2 minutes ago, Jasix said:

I know people who use like a PS or Xbox controller who somehow use push to talk as well. I am not sure how they do it - but it can't be that hard to figure out. If you have bouoght the game and are looking for new friends...hit me up. I can introduce you to quite a few people.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Disco_Stick

You can bind "T" to one of the button on the pad.  I do not use this, because every time you press that button, the game toggles between the pad to the keyboard, so you cannot press the Talk Button while doing other things like walking or running, must stay still.

2 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

I think they're trying to make as much money as they can before officially forgetting about this game. 

I feel the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1