Sign in to follow this  
Sir Jack

It's impossible to join lobbys for a party

I'm really sorry if this was brought up before but I didn't find any specific topic about it.
It's impossibile for a party to join a gameroom. The party will just "Split up" as soon as the leader joins, and hten you'll have to invite all the other players again...

I only have issues with ONE of my friends regarding in game parties. He never seems to make it into the lobby with me. Everyone else usually loads in just fine.

Always found that strange...

Nono it happens everytime with me and my friends, maybe it has to do with the EU servers, yesterday we played on US and all seemed to be fine

Maybe it depends on how many people are in the party? can see some issues if 7 person party trying to join a lobby. Would think it would just create a new one though and wait for 1 more person to join. I'm on PC and have never really seen any issues. I do remember one guy I play with having some issues when he was host of the party as his ping was always shit.

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Maybe it depends on how many people are in the party? can see some issues if 7 person party trying to join a lobby. Would think it would just create a new one though and wait for 1 more person to join. I'm on PC and have never really seen any issues. I do remember one guy I play with having some issues when he was host of the party as his ping was always shit.

Usually if I have one or two people in the party it sends us to our own lobby. (xbox)

@Sir Jack It's probably unlikely, but you might be right about the server you're connecting to. Play around with it a bit if you can and let us know what you find.

@Sir Jack
   I am on PC and this was only an occasional small problem that would only effect one or two seemingly random group members... until the last patch. Since the last patch, I have only been able to get into one game without major problems with friends. After that game, we were put back in the group lobby to search for another game... after several unsuccessful tries, we gave up. Most of the party was being booted every time we went in... but the people that made it in once, did not necessarily make it in on any other tries... it seemed to effect the group randomly as it did before the last patch, but effected more than one or two group members... all the way up to the six people we had in a lobby for this example.

Something with the last patch made a slight problem a much bigger problem... just my opinion... I am not a programmer.

Private matches may still be a viable option for friends, IF you have enough friends between yourself and the friends you invite into the private lobby to actually fill it... But since all of the idiots on youtube started claiming "the game is dead".... and 'its all over"... out of the many friends I have and play with regularly... no more than two or three have even been in game at any one time.

Hopefully, this issues is fixed quickly. I enjoy playing with as many friends as I can get into a group, just to limit the number of assholes that float around in quick play... so to me, this is the only real game breaking bug I have encountered. 

@Truth From what I have seen with this issue (on PC) I do not think it has anything to do with the server you happen to be on. I am in Canada and play on the US servers and this is a big problem.

On 6/13/2018 at 10:12 AM, badassgixxer05 said:

Well I don't know what you're talking about because this happens all the time on PC, the party breaks up almost every time you try and join a lobby, this is very annoying and needs a fix bad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Well I don't know what you're talking about because this happens all the time on PC, the party breaks up almost every time you try and join a lobby, this is very annoying and needs a fix bad.

hmmm, maybe its big parties like I said. Im usually in 3 or 4 person parties and never have issues. Think its party host dependent also as the guy that always has low ping is the only one Ive seen have issues, but we didnt split up the party would just die.

9 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

hmmm, maybe its big parties like I said. Im usually in 3 or 4 person parties and never have issues. Think its party host dependent also as the guy that always has low ping is the only one Ive seen have issues, but we didnt split up the party would just die.

No it's also small parties even with just two people.