Sign in to follow this  
AngronKharn

Diasable the possibilty to place traps indoors under windows

The trolls still think its funny to place traps indoors at the windows, so when a counselor gets chased by Jason and jumps thru a window he ends up in a trap.

The solution is to make it impossible to place traps there. For what reason, other than trolling, would a counselor place a trap there anyway?

There isn't really another reason I can think of. The best I can come up with is putting one near a window in a looping lane that you're trying to bait Jason into. Even then it seems more likely to backfire. 

why? It's funny. There's more than enough health on each map. It's funnier when it's Jarvis House or Pinehurst because those are too damn big.

1 hour ago, sedaiv said:

why? It's funny. There's more than enough health on each map. It's funnier when it's Jarvis House or Pinehurst because those are too damn big.

It's not funny. It is called trolling. Idiots like you are the ones I do not play the game with, or I kill first as Jason. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

There isn't really another reason I can think of. The best I can come up with is putting one near a window in a looping lane that you're trying to bait Jason into. Even then it seems more likely to backfire. 

I prefer to put traps in tall bushes and things outdoors and run Jason around those until steps into them :)

1 hour ago, kepps-66 said:

It's not funny. It is called trolling. Idiots like you are the ones I do not play the game with, or I kill first as Jason. :)

Trolling is an art, you uncultured swine. I only die because it's my goal to kill Jason every single game.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

trolling is not only not against the rules, its also encouraged by the devs. im pretty sure this wont be removed and i dont really see a reason why. it even fits into the games theme a bit (dumb drunk counselors "pranking" eachother) its just chad took the prank a tad too far ;) 

14 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Trolling is an art, you uncultured swine. I only die because it's my goal to kill Jason every single game.

You only die because your a horses ass and when people are Jason they have you and only you in their sights! I guess at that very moment is when you rage quit like a little three year old.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

trolling is not only not against the rules, its also encouraged by the devs. im pretty sure this wont be removed and i dont really see a reason why. it even fits into the games theme a bit (dumb drunk counselors "pranking" eachother) its just chad took the prank a tad too far ;) 

Chad ALWAYS takes it too far. ;)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

You only die because your a horses ass and when people are Jason they have you and only you in their sights! I guess at that very moment is when you rage quit like a little three year old.

How much you want to bet, little girl?

@jahzaveamanaie Point out in the TOS that Trolling is against the rules. 

Let's refrain from personal attacks, in here.

3 hours ago, sedaiv said:

i literally said its NOT against the rules lmfao

23 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

trolling is not only >not< against the rules,

1 hour ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

i literally said its NOT against the rules lmfao

You editted it ?

On 6/13/2018 at 1:27 PM, kepps-66 said:

It's not funny.

It is often actually very funny. 

8 hours ago, DasMurich said:

It is often actually very funny. 

Actually it is a asshole thing to do, not a funny thing.

15 hours ago, sedaiv said:

How much you want to bet, little girl?

Little girl? No, not even close. I bet you already are playing in the salt mines. 

^^^ Trolling is really annoying when you are trying to Escape from Jason, It's not funny for the person that is caught, But it may be fun for The Person who did it aka THE TROLL, But it still shouldn't be done, Because it's an asshole move.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

Little girl? No, not even close. I bet you already are playing in the salt mines. 

How much do you wantto bet I'm not?

2 hours ago, sedaiv said:

How much do you wantto bet I'm not?

I bet you sit in party chat and tell Jason where everyone is and then you do your little dancing emotes on top of their dead bodies. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Randy Greenback got bear trapped at a window on stream once. Then he reset it and said "Let's get someone else."

So the devs actually endorse trolling.

I believe you but want to see it, does anyone have video?

3 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

I bet you sit in party chat and tell Jason where everyone is and then you do your little dancing emotes on top of their dead bodies. 

Why would I waste time inviting Jason to chat? I sit in my parties alone or with friends playing .HACK// or Battlefield 4 while i play Friday. So you're wrong again. You're also wrong about dancing, I'm a bigger asshole as i tea bag.

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I believe you but want to see it, does anyone have video?

It might be on his Twitch. It was many months ago by now. It was right around the time of the pinata Jason patch. Probably fall of last year.

5 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Why would I waste time inviting Jason to chat? I sit in my parties alone or with friends playing .HACK// or Battlefield 4 while i play Friday. So you're wrong again. You're also wrong about dancing, I'm a bigger asshole as i tea bag.

Teabagging is so stupid now that the counselors have pelvic thrust.