Sign in to follow this  
AngronKharn

Diasable the possibilty to place traps indoors under windows

On 6/15/2018 at 12:53 AM, sedaiv said:

You editted it 😛

lmaooo im dead how would i even say its against the rules in the first place when im literally backing this up i dont want it removed and it even fits the game if you really think about it

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

Teabagging is so stupid now that the counselors have pelvic thrust. 

Pay homage to classics, namely my characters "balls" (i play Fox) in Jason's head or a councilors who's a douche.

9 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

I would suggest set traps showing up on the map and minimap.

I would punish Jason in the open dark field beside the Barn on Higgin if this happens. It would be both hilarious and cruel, so cruel I would feel bad for them. It would also be a bad idea, I like to play with Jason a little but I feel it would mean that traps would become the next PK complaint. 

Imagine your Jason and you find a poor defenceless Jenny all by herself without any buildings but the barn close. You'd feel pretty good until you walked into the first trap, then you'd maybe think, why isn't she running, she's just standing there. Jenny would calmly pick up a two by four, and lay you out as you walked out from the trap (I don't normally do this but it's an example). She runs off but then crouches down like she's hiding behind a bush. You can see her without sense, she must be new and it was a fluke before. You walk sideways, looking around pretending you don't know where she went. She moves bushes. You turn and start running toward her, she drops into combat stance, you time your grab, hit the button and hear the trap. No grab, she waits, patiently. Slowly walking to the side of you. As you break free, she slams the two by four into you it breaks but she's already moving. Heading right for the only window on the barn. You Shift to the window, but she's stopped short. You turn charging ahead, she has no weapon and no where but back to go, and then you hear the trap. Jenny calmly picks up a new weapon. You know how this is going to go, as she walks to the side and lays you out all over again. 

To add insult to injure, when you Morph into the area in front of the barn she waits till you come in and shoots you with a flare gun, shotgun, or fire crackers, then heads to the main house. Do you really want to spend the rest of the match being lead through traps, because she doesn't go all the way to the main house, she cuts back to the field were you notice a Tiff has reset all the traps, in different spots. And they're waiting for you. 

Edit - To chime in on the OP. I think counselors traps not working under windows would be fine. If it is a way to try and get them to do the same for objectives then it shouldn't be done. It is silly to think that counselors trapping windows and counselors trapping objectives are even remotely the same. 

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I would punish Jason in the open dark field beside the Barn on Higgin if this happens. It would be both hilarious and cruel, so cruel I would feel bad for them. It would also be a bad idea, I like to play with Jason a little but I feel it would mean that traps would become the next PK complaint. 

😟 I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I'm referring to counselors being able to see traps set by other counselors to prevent trolling. If you are talking about players taking advantage of this to constantly lure Jason into traps...

6 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

If you are talking about players taking advantage of this to constantly lure Jason into traps...

Bingo

15 minutes ago, i-cold said:

no...

Are you a troll? Cause if your a troll then not wanting to lose a trick makes sense.

If you're not a Troll why not disable the ability to set a trap at a window?

Or do you mean no to my bingo, because it's my bingo to give? And he was right.

IMO in Public games counselor traps should not work on other counselors.

I know, this is watering it down.   But Jason can't trap himself in his own traps.  So why should counselors be able to trap themselves on their traps?

Also counselor traps should not be re-usable.  If Jason can't reset his traps, counselors shouldn't be able to either.

On a side note...  JASON should be be able to use his traps indoors. 

28 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Você é um troll? Porque se o seu troll não quiser perder um truque faz sentido.

Se você não é um Troll, por que não desabilitar a capacidade de definir uma armadilha em uma janela?

Ou você quer dizer não ao meu bingo, porque é o meu bingo para dar? E ele estava certo.

I had not understood the post, my first language is PT-BR

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Ok, minha culpa. 

Por que não desativar as armadilhas no windows?

Okay, disable it

Disabling traps at windows could take a lot of programming. That's why I suggested being able to see said traps on the map and minimap. If trap luring becomes a problem, they should make it so that they break after one or two uses. As it is trap luring is easy enough when people are smart enough to leave them set at doors: