Sign in to follow this  
TheReaper666

Halloween 2018 ignoring part 2?

I wonder how they are going to explain him getting shot off the balcony and then detained. If he's a human Michael and not a supernatural one, maybe he wore a bullet proof vest? I hope that's not the case 

15 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I wonder how they are going to explain him getting shot off the balcony and then detained. If he's a human Michael and not a supernatural one, maybe he wore a bullet proof vest? I hope that's not the case 

Maybe Loomis wasn't that great a shot after all and he only dinged him in the arm, shoulder, etc ... it wasn't that clear where the bullets landed

I hope they keep the supernatural aspect of it with no explanation. Just that Michael is evil incarnate and "The Shape". No thorn, no bad childhood, just complete mystery.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2018 at 4:32 PM, deathbat96777 said:

I hope they keep the supernatural aspect of it with no explanation. Just that Michael is evil incarnate and "The Shape". No thorn, no bad childhood, just complete mystery.

Agree with this completely. 

Cant wait to see a fresh take on it regardless.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, deathbat96777 said:

Yeah , definitely , we don´t Need that bullshit. 

Although the thorn blablabla had a good start until they went totally nuts with Part VI!

• Confused 2

On 6/22/2018 at 4:32 PM, deathbat96777 said:

That's what John Carpenter wanted. We're not really sure what Michael is.

On 6/12/2018 at 9:31 PM, TheReaper666 said:

Looks good but ignoring every movie after part 1 bothers me. I'm one that always makes movies work and connect them together, like to me Friday the 13th 2009 takes place after Freddy VS Jason and isn't a reboot. But maybe it's just me. But I am determined to make Halloween 2018 fit with the other movies... Here is how

Halloween 2018 is supposedly a direct sequel to the original 1978 movie, ignoring every movie after it. In reality though it doesn't ignore every movie after the original and here is why... In the trailer for the new movie they say "Laurie isn't Michael's sister, that is something people made up" But why even mention this in the trailer? If the movie ignores every movie after part 1, then there shouldn't even be a "story people made up" about them being siblings, because it was never mentioned in the original movie, only in the sequel. So already right there it isn't ignoring part 2. "Michael was arrested on Halloween night in 1978 after the murders" Halloween 2 takes place directly after the first movie on Halloween night 1978, and we know for a fact that in Halloween 4, Michael was arrested at the end of part 2 after being taken to the hospital, and then locked back up in an asylum. So far the new movie doesn't ignore any of this, it only changes the fact that Michael and Laurie aren't really related, which is fine because nobody told Laurie in part 1 or 2 that they were related anyways. Dr Loomis didn't even know, so it can be said that it was false information. Laurie didn't research it when she finally found out, she changed her name, faked her death and moved to California to protect her daughter Jamie who dies in part 6 and her other daughter which she has in the new movie, and so on H20 happens and leading to the events of Resurrection.  Laurie is stabbed falls from a roof but survives, Michael is captured and put back in the asylum and it's covered up by the media, so the public believes Michael has really been locked up for 40 years and never escaped to begin with, and the reality show from Resurrection labled as an elaborate hoax. Laurie moves back to Haddonfield where she now has a grand daughter and tries to have a relationship with her and her daughter after bailing and leaving them. Michael escapes now (which the public thinks is his first escape since they believe he's been locked up since 1978) and now we have the new Halloween 2018 movie...

Its a remake. It doesn't take place after Freddy vs. Jason.

On 6/12/2018 at 9:31 PM, TheReaper666 said:

Looks good but ignoring every movie after part 1 bothers me. I'm one that always makes movies work and connect them together, like to me Friday the 13th 2009 takes place after Freddy VS Jason and isn't a reboot. But maybe it's just me. But I am determined to make Halloween 2018 fit with the other movies... Here is how

Halloween 2018 is supposedly a direct sequel to the original 1978 movie, ignoring every movie after it. In reality though it doesn't ignore every movie after the original and here is why... In the trailer for the new movie they say "Laurie isn't Michael's sister, that is something people made up" But why even mention this in the trailer? If the movie ignores every movie after part 1, then there shouldn't even be a "story people made up" about them being siblings, because it was never mentioned in the original movie, only in the sequel. So already right there it isn't ignoring part 2. "Michael was arrested on Halloween night in 1978 after the murders" Halloween 2 takes place directly after the first movie on Halloween night 1978, and we know for a fact that in Halloween 4, Michael was arrested at the end of part 2 after being taken to the hospital, and then locked back up in an asylum. So far the new movie doesn't ignore any of this, it only changes the fact that Michael and Laurie aren't really related, which is fine because nobody told Laurie in part 1 or 2 that they were related anyways. Dr Loomis didn't even know, so it can be said that it was false information. Laurie didn't research it when she finally found out, she changed her name, faked her death and moved to California to protect her daughter Jamie who dies in part 6 and her other daughter which she has in the new movie, and so on H20 happens and leading to the events of Resurrection.  Laurie is stabbed falls from a roof but survives, Michael is captured and put back in the asylum and it's covered up by the media, so the public believes Michael has really been locked up for 40 years and never escaped to begin with, and the reality show from Resurrection labled as an elaborate hoax. Laurie moves back to Haddonfield where she now has a grand daughter and tries to have a relationship with her and her daughter after bailing and leaving them. Michael escapes now (which the public thinks is his first escape since they believe he's been locked up since 1978) and now we have the new Halloween 2018 movie...

The Friday the 13th remake doesn't take place after Freddy vs. Jason. You got it all wrong.