Sign in to follow this  
Hell Toupee

Would you prefer to know or not?

Since it seems uncertain whether or not we'll ever see future dlc for the game would you prefer to know what the devs were planning on bringing to the game or do you feel you're better off not knowing?

15 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

I don't want to know if I'm not getting it.  I generally prefer to be less pissed off usually.

Yeah. Pretty much this. I'd rather not know what was coming.

I rather not know because I'd be pissed at what could have been.

I like knowing things, so sure, but it's up to them. I'm sure if there was something to that degree then they would say something. If not, it's whatever.

I'm on the fence, actually. I know I would be upset knowing what could have been but what will never be. On the other hand, I really want to know how close everyone was with their speculation.

However, if the devs don't say what they were planning, maybe they are holding on to the hope that they still might be able to release whatever it was.

It would be a sad sight seeing on how much the Grendel map has progressed and just knowing that we will never get it at all in the future. 

It’s not going to happen, the one thing I take from thier statement is that they wiped thier hands clean of adding anything new. Even Paranoia was never officially cancelled by Gun Media, just put on the shelf. Any future content has been cancelled, not shelved but cancelled according to them like they think this is never going be resolved. Was Grendel even created? We will never know, because Paranoia was not created, even though it was advertised.