Since it seems uncertain whether or not we'll ever see future dlc for the game would you prefer to know what the devs were planning on bringing to the game or do you feel you're better off not knowing?

15 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

I don't want to know if I'm not getting it.  I generally prefer to be less pissed off usually.

Yeah. Pretty much this. I'd rather not know what was coming.

I rather not know because I'd be pissed at what could have been.

I like knowing things, so sure, but it's up to them. I'm sure if there was something to that degree then they would say something. If not, it's whatever.

I'm on the fence, actually. I know I would be upset knowing what could have been but what will never be. On the other hand, I really want to know how close everyone was with their speculation.

However, if the devs don't say what they were planning, maybe they are holding on to the hope that they still might be able to release whatever it was.

It would be a sad sight seeing on how much the Grendel map has progressed and just knowing that we will never get it at all in the future. 

It’s not going to happen, the one thing I take from thier statement is that they wiped thier hands clean of adding anything new. Even Paranoia was never officially cancelled by Gun Media, just put on the shelf. Any future content has been cancelled, not shelved but cancelled according to them like they think this is never going be resolved. Was Grendel even created? We will never know, because Paranoia was not created, even though it was advertised.

• Like 1

Not knowing 

Related image

• Like 1

It wouldn't matter anyways. They could tell us everything we wanted to hear but without anything to back it up, it's just words and more false hype.  

• Like 1

The only thing I'm generally curious about knowing is exactly what Paranoia was supposed to be and why they didn't think it was fun enough to put in.

I know what we all assume it was supposed to be, but I would like specific details.

Other than that, if they want to let us know or not, I'm pretty indifferent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, malloymk said:

The only thing I'm generally curious about knowing is exactly what Paranoia was supposed to be and why they didn't think it was fun enough to put in.

I know what we all assume it was supposed to be, but I would like specific details.

Other than that, if they want to let us know or not, I'm pretty indifferent.

Good point, I would like to know about paranoia. But otherwise the point is moot. Right now all that matters is fixing the game breaking bugs that have pushed away many players, myself included. I still jump on from time to time, but it's just not fun getting action locked or having the game kill you when you drive off. I don't care about what isn't in the game at all. It's what IS in it.

I'd like to know. Just to see the stuff they made. I like alot of their concepts and outfits. And I wanted to know what type of items would spawn on the Grendel.

On 6/13/2018 at 1:11 AM, TheRaven said:

Was Grendel even created? We will never know, because Paranoia was not created, even though it was advertised.

There was leaked footage of Grendel map. Pretty sure from Gun responses it was real too..

If they dont tell us, they probably still have hope on releasing it which is a good thing. 

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

If they dont tell us, they probably still have hope on releasing it which is a good thing. 

When the horizon darkens most we all need to believe there is hope.

I'd like to know.

It would be nice if they could tell us future dlc ideas and concepts.

One thing I found interesting was that the leaked footage of the Grendel Map got copyright claimed by Gun Media and was pulled off YouTube. Doesn't seem that noteworthy but one could wonder why they would bother if it's impossible to release it.

Retro plans, come on Wes.

Paranoia, literally anything about this would go a long way to making me less annoyed at the pubs. I could at least get the enjoyment of talking about it with all of you. 

A walk through of Grendel, giving us an idea of what they were thinking. Since the leak all I can think is they should take advantage of it to do their own. It might not be much but again it will give some life to the forums, releasing some pent up frustration that seems to be endemic. 

Do they want to continue if possible, have they set aside funds to do so. What was the timeline like of the decisions made in the last few months. I don't think you mean any of that but I'm a curious person and would like to know.

• Thanks 1

The only thing I'm interested in hearing from them is what day they're going to give me my refund.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 12:25 AM, Alkavian said:

Yeah. Pretty much this. I'd rather not know what was coming.

To be fair, they can't reliably tell us what was coming anyway, since it could have been cancelled, like Paranoia mode.

2 hours ago, ZillaMeister said:

One thing I found interesting was that the leaked footage of the Grendel Map got copyright claimed by Gun Media and was pulled off YouTube. Doesn't seem that noteworthy but one could wonder why they would bother if it's impossible to release it.

It's only impossible to release it right now. What if they end up getting access to the IP again 2-3 years from now and get a chance to make a sequel? They might want to use that map design and would rather that their plans not be all over the net prior to it releasing. Goes for any intellectual property really. If some bootleg tapes from Soundgarden got leaked on the net, I'm sure their lawyers would squash it just as fast. Stuff like that is exactly what companies spend money on lawyers for.