39 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I am sure that would save them some money.

Knowing not knowing...I want to know timely updates. Instead of telling us what crap they aren't going to add. Spend more time and effort on fixing the mess and doing a small update on what the fixes are.

We are beating a dead horse worried about future content when it is more pressing that the game will just end in a buggy mess that is unplayable.

Don't the team have some new project that they've been working on? I could swear I heard something about that a few months ago.

46 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Don't the team have some new project that they've been working on? I could swear I heard something about that a few months ago.

Make sure you post it here. That way I know to avoid it like the plague and spread the word.

I really hope they polish it up or I will never probably buy another one of their games.

38 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Make sure you post it here. That way I know to avoid it like the plague and spread the word.

I really hope they polish it up or I will never probably buy another one of their games.

Same. They promised Jason X and the grendal map way back in December 2017 and they somehow still weren't finished by June 2018, when they had to be cancelled. 

They could have finished them up in a solid month, maybe two, but they apparently don't do overtime or weekends. They have "lives outside this game".

They claimed they were holding off on all new content until the engine upgrade was done, yet the very next week they announce they started working on a new single player challenge mode, and then they started making weekly announcements of all the additional stuff they're also working on (weapon swapping, salt mines, Victoria, etc).

Literally everything except but what they had actually promised us.

What the flying fuck? 

If it's one thing this game desperately needed, it was one more map, and one that wasn't just a bunch of goddamn woods and cabins like all the other ones.

Also, I fucking hate the small maps, not only do they completely suck, they make the round way too short, and for some annoying ass reason, packanack small is all anyone ever picks.

If I want to play any other damn level, I have to host the damn game myself, which I honestly prefer, since it means I can actually finish a lousy match, but there's no actual option to host.

You have to enter and exit lobbies over and over again for some asinine reason. 

• Like 2

I would like to know. It's like following all of the movies that were in pre-production. It was nice being able to read the script of the Friday's and Halloweens that never were.