Sign in to follow this  
BigJay

Can we see on what the developers were working on?

Since content will likely never be released for the game again, I don't think it would hurt to see on what content the developers we're working on before this whole lawsuit fiasco came into affect. Like on how far they got on the Grendel map or the chase music for Uber Jason since we seen pretty much everything else for Uber Jason. Or if they started to work on Paranoia or made more kills for Jason, clothing packs, emotes, planning future maps, or designing a future Jason. I know it would be a sad sight because we will never be able to play with those certain things but at least we can get a glimpse of what we could of had in the game.

3 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I think it's probably best left unseen.  

No sense in torturing oneself over what they may not get to enjoy.

28 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

No sense in torturing oneself over what they may not get to enjoy.

Some people are all about that torture though, but I ain't judging, I mean whatever kinky shit people are into that's their business.

• Like 1

Isn´t that a bit of masochism? Wanting to see what you will (propably) never get? I have no interest in that.

4 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Some people are all about that torture though, but I ain't judging, I mean whatever kinky shit people are into that's their business.

Kinky shit, never thought I'd run into those two words together on this forum. Nice! ?

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Kinky shit, never thought I'd run into those two words together on this forum. Nice! ?

My mission is complete. *cue A-team theme*

Some of the stuff is on reddit.  Supposedly.  I have no idea if it's real or not.