Can these assholes get salt? It's insulting that people randomly join, instantly become Jason then quit when their turn is done. They should have to wait at least one game to not get salt.

10 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Can these assholes get salt? It's insulting that people randomly join, instantly become Jason then quit when their turn is done. They should have to wait at least one game to not get salt.

Im not so sure I'd call leaving a lobby after a game quitting. Or am I reading this wrong?

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Im not so sure I'd call leaving a lobby after a game quitting. Or am I reading this wrong?

No, I think you read it correctly. That's how it sounds to me.

@sedaiv Some clarification please (if we are wrong).

@Sinisterslither With the new Jason selection mechanic, that doesn't even work. In case you missed it:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17861-jason-selection-update/

With my preference set to Jason, I'm being selected every 3-4 matches typically. Doesn't matter if I switch lobbies or stay in the same one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Truth said:

@Sinisterslither With the new Jason selection mechanic, that doesn't even work. In case you missed it:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17861-jason-selection-update/

With my preference set to Jason, I'm being selected every 3-4 matches typically. Doesn't matter if I switch lobbies or stay in the same one.

Yeah you're, totally forgot about this. But I still thinking there are a lot of people who don't know about tickets, otherwise, I don't understant why they after beeing Jason.

2 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Yeah you're, totally forgot about this. But I still thinking there are a lot of people who don't know about tickets, otherwise, I don't understant why they after beeing Jason.

Most people don't bother to come here and check for patch notes or anything. Hell, even you forgot!

Usually if I quit after a Jason match, it's because I need a smoke lol

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2018 at 8:32 PM, sedaiv said:

I thought you were into that kind of thing. 

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I thought you were into that kind of thing. 

Do I look like a you?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Well if your into trolling people and think its funny why do you have a problem with this? 

I was referring to be a sissy mary. 

On 6/13/2018 at 9:07 AM, Truth said:

With the new Jason selection mechanic, that doesn't even work. In case you missed it:

They still do it. Being Jason you're adrenaline gets pumped up and you either like the people you're playing with or you don't. I never leave after being Jason unless I was trolled hard and it's clear I'm not welcome. Aside from that I always play one more usually as Tiffany or Jenny.

3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

giphy.gif

What???

I don't know what's manlier: Freddie's Chest Hair or the music video to Fat Bottom Girls. 

4 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I don't know what's manlier: Freddie's Chest Hair or the music video to Fat Bottom Girls. 

I was thinking his moustache lol.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 9:32 PM, sedaiv said:

Maybe im reading this wrong. But are you saying people should get salt 'AFTER" the game is done?

Wtf?  lol

On 6/13/2018 at 4:36 PM, Truth said:

Usually if I quit after a Jason match, it's because I need a smoke lol

Preach!...lol

Free xp for me, and I can move on to another game more quickly with a bit of xp as well.  Yes though I think they should be held to the same standard as a host leaving or another playing as in salt etc.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Let me ask you if you Jason and you red ping and every else red ping do you stay or do you go?

Leave. Why would I want to play with red ping, lol? 

20 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

Free xp for me, and I can move on to another game more quickly with a bit of xp as well.  Yes though I think they should be held to the same standard as a host leaving or another playing as in salt etc.

Op is talking about quitting after playing a match as Jason, not quitting during the match.

18 hours ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Let me ask you if you Jason and you red ping and every else red ping do you stay or do you go?

Should have left before the match started... If my ping is over 150, I'm not sticking around.

6 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Your missing point I been games every has good ping and soon game start it lags and every one has high ping in red.

It does that quite often at the start of the match. Usually settles back down after a minute.