Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Can these assholes get salt? It's insulting that people randomly join, instantly become Jason then quit when their turn is done. They should have to wait at least one game to not get salt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Can these assholes get salt? It's insulting that people randomly join, instantly become Jason then quit when their turn is done. They should have to wait at least one game to not get salt.

Im not so sure I'd call leaving a lobby after a game quitting. Or am I reading this wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Im not so sure I'd call leaving a lobby after a game quitting. Or am I reading this wrong?

No, I think you read it correctly. That's how it sounds to me.

@sedaiv Some clarification please (if we are wrong).

@Sinisterslither With the new Jason selection mechanic, that doesn't even work. In case you missed it:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17861-jason-selection-update/

With my preference set to Jason, I'm being selected every 3-4 matches typically. Doesn't matter if I switch lobbies or stay in the same one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Truth said:

 

@Sinisterslither With the new Jason selection mechanic, that doesn't even work. In case you missed it:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17861-jason-selection-update/

With my preference set to Jason, I'm being selected every 3-4 matches typically. Doesn't matter if I switch lobbies or stay in the same one.

Yeah you're, totally forgot about this. But I still thinking there are a lot of people who don't know about tickets, otherwise, I don't understant why they after beeing Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Yeah you're, totally forgot about this. But I still thinking there are a lot of people who don't know about tickets, otherwise, I don't understant why they after beeing Jason.

Most people don't bother to come here and check for patch notes or anything. Hell, even you forgot!

Usually if I quit after a Jason match, it's because I need a smoke lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 8:32 PM, sedaiv said:

Can these assholes get salt? It's insulting that people randomly join, instantly become Jason then quit when their turn is done. They should have to wait at least one game to not get salt.

I thought you were into that kind of thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I thought you were into that kind of thing. 

Do I look like a you?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Well if your into trolling people and think its funny why do you have a problem with this? 

I was referring to be a sissy mary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2018 at 9:07 AM, Truth said:

With the new Jason selection mechanic, that doesn't even work. In case you missed it:

They still do it. Being Jason you're adrenaline gets pumped up and you either like the people you're playing with or you don't. I never leave after being Jason unless I was trolled hard and it's clear I'm not welcome. Aside from that I always play one more usually as Tiffany or Jenny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

giphy.gif

What???

I don't know what's manlier: Freddie's Chest Hair or the music video to Fat Bottom Girls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I don't know what's manlier: Freddie's Chest Hair or the music video to Fat Bottom Girls. 

I was thinking his moustache lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 9:32 PM, sedaiv said:

Can these assholes get salt? It's insulting that people randomly join, instantly become Jason then quit when their turn is done. They should have to wait at least one game to not get salt.

Maybe im reading this wrong. But are you saying people should get salt 'AFTER" the game is done?

Wtf?  lol

On 6/13/2018 at 4:36 PM, Truth said:

 

Usually if I quit after a Jason match, it's because I need a smoke lol

Preach!...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free xp for me, and I can move on to another game more quickly with a bit of xp as well.  Yes though I think they should be held to the same standard as a host leaving or another playing as in salt etc.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Let me ask you if you Jason and you red ping and every else red ping do you stay or do you go?

Leave. Why would I want to play with red ping, lol? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

Free xp for me, and I can move on to another game more quickly with a bit of xp as well.  Yes though I think they should be held to the same standard as a host leaving or another playing as in salt etc.

Op is talking about quitting after playing a match as Jason, not quitting during the match.

18 hours ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Let me ask you if you Jason and you red ping and every else red ping do you stay or do you go?

Should have left before the match started... If my ping is over 150, I'm not sticking around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Your missing point I been games every has good ping and soon game start it lags and every one has high ping in red.

It does that quite often at the start of the match. Usually settles back down after a minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×