Sign in to follow this  
Robert sidway

Just a question

I have actually been debating if you should use all my cp up knowing that there will be no more no kills made in the future, By the way has anyone found a Legendary perk on the PS4 yet? I mean every perk I have is an Epic but I had all those before the Legends cam in. 

Legendary Perks ARE free, you just gotta earn em! ;)

Also, if everyone had them, what would be the point? It's one of the last cool things they added that skews the game slightly and allows veterans who put in hours/weeks/months/years of work to earn some power-ups that aren't simply purchasable by a new player.

That said, I've rolled about 150,000 CP on ps4 and still haven't found one!

51 minutes ago, inkystains said:

That said, I've rolled about 150,000 CP

Same. Still haven't gotten one on Xbox. I'm saving 250,000 in case the ever do increased legendary drop rates.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Same. Still haven't gotten one on Xbox. I'm saving 250,000 in case the ever do increased legendary drop rates.

To me, it seems like Epic are still the better perks in the game. The Legendary may give an extra boost, but it is so small and when compared to the lower positive percentage, the Legendary perk just isn't worth it. I spend 90,000CP to get my first legendary.  I have six now, and all my epics were still better.

4 hours ago, Captain Tripz said:

I have actually been debating if you should use all my cp up knowing that there will be no more no kills made in the future, By the way has anyone found a Legendary perk on the PS4 yet? I mean every perk I have is an Epic but I had all those before the Legends cam in. 

yes. I play PS4 and I have six. They are not worth it. Keep your Epic ones.

@Robert sidway Just because there is no future content coming for the foreseeable future is no reason to give away all of the legendary perks to everyone who has not put the time in to earn enough CP and to take the time to roll them. They already are free... you do not have to pay money for the ability to get them, but you do have to spend the time to earn the CP.... and then spend the time rolling for them. Before legendary perks came along, we all had to do the exact same thing to get our epics. Its not the best progression system, but it is what we have for this game.

I have 14 legendary perks and spent almost or just over 500 000CP. So far I only have one that I actually use regularly. I know its boring rolling perks... so I just put on a movie that I was going to watch anyway and did my rolling for perks while watching several different movies over the course of several days. I got my first after spending only 20 000CP... the rest I acquired with differences of 15 000CP to 40 000CP.
   I took screenshots each time I got one. The only pattern I could see is that it never took me more than 40 000CP to get one... more often than not it did not take much more than 20 000CP to get one. But they are random and I rolled quite a few duplicates of the ones I already had, and also got quite a few I did not want, does anyone really use Aquanaut? Duplicates and perks I did not want were sold immediately.

They have had events in the past in which epic perks were more common and one of these events is when I acquired all of my epics... I recommend saving some CP for a future event in which legendary perks will be made more common... I have no solid information that this will happen or not, but history has a habit of repeating itself... and I foresee the need for a lot of CP if and/or when this happens. I still have close to 200 000CP and plan on saving it and earning more for such an event.

If you are adamant about getting some now... just try to keep rolling until you do get one, without taking any significant break or leaving the perks menu... But remember, there could still be an event that you may want to save as much CP as you can for, just in case.

@kepps-66 As I stated above, I have rolled quite a few duplicate legendary perks. There is a range to their values like every other level of perks from poor on up. Some have the same value as the epic version... some are better to the same levels that other perks differ from each other... some are only better than the epic version only because of the small extra bonus that comes with each. Its the luck of the good old random draw.... sucks for some, is great for others. 

16 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

To me, it seems like Epic are still the better perks in the game. The Legendary may give an extra boost, but it is so small and when compared to the lower positive percentage, the Legendary perk just isn't worth it. I spend 90,000CP to get my first legendary.  I have six now, and all my epics were still better.

Well they have the same percentages, just with a bonus. That's why they don't seem to be worth it. We've spent a year rolling for the best of the best. Chances are, the legendary equivalent will be slightly worse than the epic you already have.

With such a small percent on the bonus, I don't really care enough to waste time rolling for them. I'll gladly just hold off until they decide to increase legendary drop rates. Even then, I'm not sure that I'll bother for too long. 250k is going to take a LONG time to spend...

14 hours ago, Truth said:

Well they have the same percentages, just with a bonus. That's why they don't seem to be worth it. We've spent a year rolling for the best of the best. Chances are, the legendary equivalent will be slightly worse than the epic you already have.

With such a small percent on the bonus, I don't really care enough to waste time rolling for them. I'll gladly just hold off until they decide to increase legendary drop rates. Even then, I'm not sure that I'll bother for too long. 250k is going to take a LONG time to spend...

Exactly. Not worth the time or effort spent to roll them to "hopefully" get a great one, just to realize it is slightly worse than the Epic I already have.

14 hours ago, Ahab said:

As I stated above, I have rolled quite a few duplicate legendary perks. There is a range to their values like every other level of perks from poor on up. Some have the same value as the epic version... some are better to the same levels that other perks differ from each other... some are only better than the epic version only because of the small extra bonus that comes with each. Its the luck of the good old random draw.... sucks for some, is great for others. 

Well as for me, I have all of the highest level Epics. It is not worth a 5-10% loss on the positive just to gain 1-2% on the third tier that legendary brings.