Sign in to follow this  
DasMurich

Formally Requesting Localization

Formally Requesting A Localization Patch  

45 members have voted

1. 1. If it comes down to it...

• Patch in localization
    • Don't bother

So we've all got our various opinions regarding the state of things and the likely outcomes, but I've seen this popping up and I, personally, am asking for it.

I just figured it might be helpful to just poll it specifically for the devs to see, and see if this is one area everyone can come together on or not. If it's something the have to eventually consider I think it'd be helpful for them to know what the community would want.

Right now everything is server-side.

If it comes down to it, if the game goes under and the servers are shut down, do you want them to seriously consider, seriously work on, a patch that will give us everything locally. 

Yes.  This is all I want done at this point.

11 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

You mean offline saves?

Yes. All your data is saved locally.

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You should have made the poll public, I want to know who that troll is?

Unfortunately I respect peoples privacy. Damn standards biting me in the ass.

1 minute ago, DasMurich said:

Yes. All your data is saved locally.

Then yes they should patch it in before the servers shut down and also allow for LAN play. 

Don't I already have this thread going? Could've sworn my thread yesterday was about this?

@JPops How about a merging of the 2??

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Don't I already have this thread going? Could've sworn my thread yesterday was about this?

@JPops How about a merging of the 2??

I honestly feel like the poll in this one makes it much more clear that people want localization.

12 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

I honestly feel like the poll in this one makes it much more clear that people want localization.

Here's the thing.......

I wasn't asking what "the people" want.

I was asking Gun Media to do what's right and release a patch that allows Account Data to be saved locally. Shifty already responded over there saying he will work to get an answer.

• Like 1

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

Here's the thing.......

I wasn't asking what "the people" want.

I was asking Gun Media to do what's right and release a patch that allows Account Data to be saved locally. Shifty already responded over there saying he will work to get an answer.

Fair enough. 

2 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

Fair enough. 

Right...... And that's why I asked for a merger of the threads instead of asking for a #DELETION.

I appreciate that @DasMurich is also wanting localization. He posted in my thread and his input is valued.

2 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Right...... And that's why I asked for a merger of the threads instead of asking for a #DELETION.

Sorry, I did end up seeing the thread. Merger could be good. 

I was just thinking I keep seeing it so maybe it would be good to have something that would just say here, everybody wants this if it comes down to it. 

Of course I'm completely assuming everyone would because why not? 

Just a quick point of reference was all I was shooting for. 

Merger welcome.

Merging a poll into an existing topic? i think a new thread reaches more people here for the poll.

Big yes for localization and making LAN a thing. And Bots beeing able to be put in a MP-Lan game as fillers ofc.

Having all my stuff stored elsewhere seemed wrong to me, but this is the first online game I've seriously played, so I never dealt with that.  Still would love it being saved on my console in case of no online access.

3 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

Having all my stuff stored elsewhere seemed wrong to me, but this is the first online game I've seriously played, so I never dealt with that.  Still would love it being saved on my console in case of no online access.

Lol, me too.  This was the first game that I've ever played where I was like "WTF?  I have to be connected to the internet to save???"  I guess I'm just used to those "old timey" video games.