Sign in to follow this  
HannibalKrall

Can Uber Jason be release before the month ends?

Sorry for my ignorance, but i Think i read something like the process of this lawsuit start in July, so, is there any posibility that uber Jason can be release this month?

Nope! This is what the team said:

"So what does this mean exactly? There will be no additional content added to Friday the 13th: The Game. This includes “Uber Jason”, The Grendel Map, Jason Kill Packs, Clothing, Emotes and new Counselors."

So that means he is never coming to the game unless the lawsuit gets resolved. 

I think there's also a thread on this already.

Just now, BigJay said:

Nope! This is what the team said:

"So what does this mean exactly? There will be no additional content added to Friday the 13th: The Game. This includes “Uber Jason”, The Grendel Map, Jason Kill Packs, Clothing, Emotes and new Counselors."

So that means he is never coming to the game unless the lawsuit gets resolved. 

I think there's also a thread on this already.

Oh, thanks

1 minute ago, HannibalKrall said:

Oh, thanks

Yeah it is real shame since he was almost done and the Grendel map was probably almost done as well. What sucks the most is the only people that got to play Uber Jason are the ones who hacked into the game files on PC and now the loyal members of the community who waited patiently for him to release don't get to play with him at all. 

Just now, BigJay said:

Yeah it is real shame since he was almost done and the Grendel map was probably almost done as well. What sucks the most is the only people that got to play Uber Jason are the ones who hacked into the game files on PC and now the loyal members of the community who waited patiently for him to release don't get to play with him at all. 

But they can still work on the bug fixes right?

3 minutes ago, HannibalKrall said:

But they can still work on the bug fixes right?

Yup. They said they're still going to be fixing bugs, glitches, balance issues, etc.

If uber jason is done and in the game, why not just unlock it before July. The posted court documents say this desist starts July, plenty of time to release before then.

59 minutes ago, psychose7en said:

If uber jason is done and in the game, why not just unlock it before July. The posted court documents say this desist starts July, plenty of time to release before then.

Yeah I don't understand that, could a dev please explain this?

If it's before July, release a beta build for now as a placeholder, then update it with the real one later