Ralph_E_Fresh

Since they can't add new content...

Now would be a perfect time to update the content already in the game, adding snow and daylight for each map.

There shouldn't be any reason to not work on it this time since they're not working on new content

• Like 1

I think that adding snow and daylight would be considered content.

They can't make more Jasons for the time being, but could they release Victor Miller as a new killer?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hell Toupee said:

They can't make more Jasons for the time being, but could they release Victor Miller as a new killer?

Counselors would be replaced with fans.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BigJay said:

That's not new content, that's adjusting the settings of already made content.

If they can't do that then bug fixes would be impossible

12 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

That's not new content, that's adjusting the settings of already made content.

If they can't do that then bug fixes would be impossible

Interesting!

22 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I think "content" in this case is more like characters and maps. Adding anything like that is essentially adding them to the franchise in general, which would be subject to whatever comes of the lawsuit.

It might not be possible, but you're right @Ralph_E_Fresh. This is the perfect time for stuff like that. Bug fixes come first, but additions like these should definitely be on the list.

• Thanks 1

@Ralph_E_Fresh you posted in the other thread about new content before it's too late. Is this the content you were referring to?

PS, this is all I was asking before. We can discuss this here all day. I just wanted to keep that thread from turning into arguments. 

Edit: just reread it and now I get it. I agree, but they can't focus too much on the extra content. They need to fix the issues first while they still have the funds. 

They will probably pull some BS and say any further patches counts as adding new content. GUN and ILF have been acting very peculiar as of late.

To be honest I’m starting to suspect they are just using the lawsuit to dump this game for good. Seems like they lost interest in it sometime around last year.

But hey, that’s just one guys opinion.

• Like 2

We don't know that they "Can't" we just know that they "Won't".  

Fix the bugs then think about easy changes to mix things up like : daytime maps, improving Roy and giving Jason the option to swap weapons mid match

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FridayFan13 said:

They will probably pull some BS and say any further patches counts as adding new content. GUN and ILF have been acting very peculiar as of late.

To be honest I’m starting to suspect they are just using the lawsuit to dump this game for good. Seems like they lost interest in it sometime around last year.

But hey, that’s just one guys opinion.

I don't know this is shady, is there anything about legal that was documented recently specifically about this game?

Any future content updates are "unfeasible." In the eyes of the developers, it's inconvenient to release new content for the game.

Everyone has a different definition of content. I think that snow and daylight is new content, as it's changing the current game other than mechanics/bug fixes.

2 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

Any future content updates are "unfeasible." In the eyes of the developers, it's inconvenient to release new content for the game.

Everyone has a different definition of content. I think that snow and daylight is new content, as it's changing the current game other than mechanics/bug fixes.

By that they would be prohibited from fixing bugs as it would change the current game.

Correcting settings into daylight or snow is the same as fixing bugs, no new copyrighted content, characters, maps and etc are added to the game

4 hours ago, Hell Toupee said:

Oh it would be great ! We could imagine something like that :

rRFqNIn.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Oh it would be great ! We could imagine something like that :

rRFqNIn.jpg

Ch-ch-ch.... Ching-ching-ching.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Ralph_E_Fresh @Truth

Daytime is a good idea because F13 movies take place in daytime/nightime. But I don't know if snow is a good idea, except for aesthetic reason. The rain/lighting is great not only for the visual but also because of sound but with snow I don't see what it can bring to the game and no movie take place in winter.

2 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Daytime is a good idea because F13 movies take place in daytime/nightime. But I don't know if snow is a good idea, except for aesthetic reason. The rain/lighting is great not only for the visual but also because of sound but with snow I don't see what it can bring to the game and no movie take place in winter.

Not in any movie, but it would change things up a bit. We just finally got rain back on xbox, and I have to say it has its issues. I couldn't shift right yesterday in one match because of it. It was just slowing everything down for me (I was host).

Snow would also mean you could track counselors and Jason (in my head at least). Not sure how they would do it, but that's what I imagine.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Not in any movie, but it would change things up a bit. We just finally got rain back on xbox, and I have to say it has its issues. I couldn't shift right yesterday in one match because of it. It was just slowing everything down for me (I was host).

Yeah, I was having the same issue on Xbox. 

Just now, Dr Zaius 007 said:

Yeah, I was having the same issue on Xbox. 

Me too. Last night it was choppy as shit.

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

Snow would also mean you could track counselors and Jason (in my head at least). Not sure how they would do it, but that's what I imagine.

It's funny because when I wrote my precedent post, I thought also footprint in snow was the only god reason to put snow in this game, and I don't want to be mean with this game, but with all technical issues we saw, I don't think they could program this, it's seems very complicated. I'd wish I'm wrong.