Maddogg_8121

A few requests in light of the recent events.

20 hours ago, Ahab said:

Yup... I did read it. You, however, apparently did not look at the date of the post that you quoted. I did not write it today, or yesterday... or the day before, or the day before that... I wrote it on the 13th. The date of each post is attached to it.... at the top of the post. Check next time before you quote someone with this type of response. Either way, Wes' announcement changes very little of what I said in that post. What I quoted from the "End of Content" announcement is a direct quote... and if people had read that far in the statement and actually understood that one line... it should have been a sufficient answer.
   People on these forums cannot seem to understand that NO ONE can talk about a court case that affects them or talk about ANYTHING to do with it. Demanding answers was only going to give you the answer that Wes stated.... Anyone that expected him to say anything different is a fool. Even if they were going to finish and release the stuff that is nearly done if the case is resolved in a favorable manner.... does not mean they could tell us that now. They could only make such an announcement after the case is resolved and could not even allude to it until then. The community demanded an answer, and got the answer they deserved.

My bad !  I will follow your suggestion next time commander !

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mawlock said:

Something other than the middle finger when the game goes offline would be nice.

Making Uber available after the game goes offline would seem like the fitting middle finger. 

I don't know if anyone played that Marvel Heroes Omega game before it was completely removed, but for the little time before they pulled the plug on it, they made goddamn everything free and accessible in that game, which I thought was a nice gesture.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, TWarner said:

My bad !  I will follow your suggestion next time commander !

Its Admiral now... I got a promotion.

12 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Its Admiral now... I got a promotion.

Doesn't sound as cool as Commander thanks to XCOM. 

2 hours ago, The Tommy said:

Doesn't sound as cool as Commander thanks to XCOM. 

Sorry... Grand Admiral... just got another promotion.... And still trying to knock that damned mask off with the Mighty Stick!! It has not been going well so far... but I do not give up so easily.