8 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

I was once in a F13 lobby with a ZapRowsdower1.  Seriously.  It was awesome.

I've seen him around too! @Risinggrave and I were talking about Zap Rowsdower just last Thursday or Friday night 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 12:56 AM, Deadlytaco88 said:

I took a break from streaming, but I plan on streaming this game again. Its always a good time when I stream this game. Audience loves it for multiple reasons.

It's a fun game to watch and to play.

9 hours ago, Jason'sBackFromHell! said:

I'm still here with you all, and I will continue playing Friday the 13th the game!

"It's gonna take more than a poke in the ribs to put down this old dog" Sgt. Brodski. - Jason X

How about a second poke?

On 6/18/2018 at 2:33 AM, Thatguyinktown said:

I've seen him around too! @Risinggrave and I were talking about Zap Rowsdower just last Thursday or Friday night 

I wonder if there's beer on the sun?

• Like 1

Had to clean up this thread again. Keep it on topic.

• Thanks 1

Okay , If this game goes on sale for Steam (I think it´s summer sale) , I may buy it again (I am not sure anymore).

If not , I am definitely going to buy the kill packs (and Maybe the Halloween costumes) with …….Ps Plus (Even though I hate it). 

I'm here! It's on topic. One problem though, 'Here' keeps changing everytime I hit refresh.

@The Wolf with that Toast, it's cool man. I was confused about that as well. Didn't realize we weren't allowed to talk about him. Be careful apologizing to the bear, he banned me last time thinking it was sarcastic (it wasn't).

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Be careful apologizing to the bear, he banned me last time thinking it was sarcastic (it wasn't).

1739544678_Batmanterrified.png.8e47a9aa827f7e024dbb33ae5d790515.png

@Slasher_Clone , I guess we should @bewareofbears.

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
Really? Whoever didn´t get the joke , Slasher called him a bear and we have someone on the forum called bewareofbears.......Gosh.
  • Confused 2

Here's the thing. People can talk about him, but:

• This isn't the right thread for it.
  • They can't post videos that contain information on how to perform exploits.
  • They can't post videos that contain conspiracy theories that could cause people to believe potentially false information. The truth about it is that until we get told new information, conspiracy theories are only going to divide the community.

Why not disable pamela's voice the tapes and anything attached to her.. take our the shacks.. have jason spawn in the woods and disable kid jason?

Then you could upgrade content with no problem, until it blows over.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, JASONtips said:

Why not disable pamela's voice the tapes and anything attached to her.. take our the shacks.. have jason spawn in the woods and disable kid jason?

Then you could upgrade content with no problem, until it blows over.

Wouldn't work, you'd still be playing as Jason...

Not to mention the maps would still be in the game...

28 minutes ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:

Wouldn't work, you'd still be playing as Jason...

Not to mention the maps would still be in the game...

As well as nothing under the name Friday the 13th can be added now. Until the case is clear. The name of the game is Friday the 13th, so nothing new. Doesn't matter if they drop some stuff or not, can't do it under the copyright of Friday the 13th. That's what is holding us up, they can fix stuff in game but that's it for now.

• Like 1

Such a shame when a few members actually show some camaraderie to lighten spirits in trying times, and it still is frowned upon. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Adam cops a feel in his dying moments.

DependentAstonishingEft-size_restricted.

Just wait until the rigor mortis kicks in!

• Haha 3

Okay.....(I think) Today Comes the summer sale for Steam...…..let´s see if Friday the 13th is on sale.

(Warning , Off-topic : I still have an Reputation of 170 , so that means , that reactions aren´t wasted on deleted Threads)

16 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Okay.....(I think) Today Comes the summer sale for Steam...…..let´s see if Friday the 13th is on sale.

(Warning , Off-topic : I still have an Reputation of 170 , so that means , that reactions aren´t wasted on deleted Threads)

It truly needs to be on sale, especially for PC.

(Btw dude, you shouldn't care about how much reputation you have. It doesn't really matter on here(At least to me anyways), as long as your honest and you try to be helpful. thats all that matters).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Btw dude, you shouldn't care about how much reputation you have. It doesn't really matter on here(At least to me anyways), as long as your honest and you try to be helpful. thats all that matters.

Yeah but we actually just tested it and I didn´t know where to write the results else.

Yeah , I don´t care much About my Reputation but I hate it if I get a counfused reaction (JUST ASK ME WHAT YOU DIDN´T UNDERSTAND)…….I actually track those People down who give me a confused reaction (I shouldn´t do that).

Would be nice if we could ignore confused reactions….it would probably stop me from going nuts and being like :

And don´t you dare to give me a confused reaction now……..

I fucking hate it

Wait , @Truth , was that you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Btw dude, you shouldn't care about how much reputation you have. It doesn't really matter on here(At least to me anyways), as long as your honest and you try to be helpful. thats all that matters.

Can't say I pay much attention to reputation, but I did just hit 4:20. ?

I stopped by EB games, it's still selling for fifty dollars, used. 

4 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Adam cops a feel in his dying moments.

DependentAstonishingEft-size_restricted.

I thought he landed on Tommy until I looked closer, haha. That's a pretty good GIF though :) 

I wish my Photoshopped middle finger was a real thing :( (Note: Deb's hand was really underground, I just photoshopped the fingers out except the one lol)

Debs_finger.jpg

@Slasher_Clone I was tempted to give you some kinda like but I think I'll leave it at 4/20 for a bit :)

• Haha 3