Gonna be streaming the game all day today on my personal channel. I encourage everyone to get on social media today and show the devs that We're Still Here.

We'll be here playing the game for as long as they're willing and able to support it.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 1

Thanks @AldermachXI. This is the time for us to show our support, not fight to the death. Some see this as the end, I see it as A New Beginning.

@Cokeyskunk, @TheHansonGoons, @Thatguyinktown, @The Wolf with that Toast, @Zaneygrrl, @TxJason, @HuDawg, @NthnButAGoodTime, @Kodiak, @Slasher_Clone

Sorry to tag you guys again, but this is where it starts. Show everyone that we still care and we're not going to give up on them.

Like I said before, the only reason they would abandon the game is if WE abandon THEM. Let's do the RIGHT thing here.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

This is cool! Will definitely keep supporting and nudging my group to play. We really do love the game. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Truth said:

Thanks @AldermachXI. This is the time for us to show our support, not fight to the death. Some see this as the end, I see it as A New Beginning.

@Cokeyskunk, @TheHansonGoons, @Thatguyinktown, @The Wolf with that Toast, @Zaneygrrl, @TxJason, @HuDawg, @NthnButAGoodTime, @Kodiak, @Slasher_Clone

Sorry to tag you guys again, but this is where it starts. Show everyone that we still care and we're not going to give up on them.

Like I said before, the only reason they would abandon the game is if WE abandon THEM. Let's do the RIGHT thing here.

We'll all probably test drive the new update in a full lobby Thursday, if not before then. My update finished last night, so I'll probably be on tonight.

• Like 1

Like a round where Tiffany insists on doing all the repairs... I'm still here.

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Absolutely! I've got my fingers crossed for a beneficial court outcome, but I'm going to keep playing regardless. 

I test drove it a little bit yesterday and it’s still fun to play. Like Russian Roulette! ? I won’t give up until it’s physically unplayable.

Yeah same, gonna keep playing and just waiting for new patch, new contents are not important but I hope the servers will still stay alive.

• Thanks 1

Im still here. Jason Voorhees has been my hero since I was a kid. At age 8 I was literally ripped from my mothers arms and placed in an abusive foster home. I didnt see her again for 13 years. When we were reuinited she was a homeless drug addict. To this day, I have a burning hatred for the people involved. Please dont kill Jason Mr Miller. Let him stay on the screen where he belongs.

• Like 3

Like 'the boy in the lake' at the end of Part 1...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Like 'the boy in the lake' at the end of Part 1...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

And so is Victor Miller. ??

I’ll be streaming as well on Xbox in the club crystal lake maniacs and my own channel A CER1AL KILL3R. 

Ill be playing on pc all week as usual. nothing has changed here. Still love the game, new content or not.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hugh D Paul said:

And so is Victor Miller. ??

Well, he can play in my lobby if he wants, but I'm not gonna NOT loop him if he gets picked as Jason. 

12 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

We will remain!

Mostly just show your support. Show the devs and all the pessimists here that we still care and we're not going to abandon them. Try getting people to put their issues with the game aside for a moment. This is the time that the devs need our support most. Regardless of how we feel, we need to show everyone that this game IS NOT dying.

• Like 1

I'll definitely still be playing, doesn't matter if there's new content or no content. I'll still be playing this until... I don't know... The day I drop dead I guess.

Just wish i had an Xbox...

• Like 1

As Aragorn tells Legolas in the Two Towers:

”THEN I WILL DIE AS ONE OF THEM!”

I will stay until the heart no longer beats. Hopefully they continue to patch and fix what is there. We’ll keep fighting and playing. And maybe one day, “on the fifth day,” we’ll look to the east and see Gandalf coming with the cavalry. Until then, lets hunt some counselors!!

• Like 3

This game kind of reminds me of when rainbow six siege went through it's tough time not long ago. For almost a year they halted all DLC and just focused on making the gameplay smoother with less bugs and glitches and look at how successful they've become. One of the largest player bases for first person shooters now. Fixing a lot of the sloppy game mechanics will go a long way in keeping this game alive. Sure we can play the what if game about the outcome of the lawsuit and the effect of nothing further being released, but as long as they put effort into making this game better then I'm going to keep playing....we all should. I never bought this game hoping for a bunch of free DLC. I bought it because I've always been a huge fan of the movies and to actually get to play as Jason and hunt people down was more than enough for me to buy it. This game will die when they stop putting out effort because of a declining player base not because we don't get a bunch of free shit. The Devs have been shady at times sure, and we're all sad and frustrated, but i support the Devs and the game and I'm not going to stop playing as long as there is a game to play. Just my two cents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Yes and they need to fix balance too, Jason is powerless, he need more rage, espacially now. (Maybe Victor Miller doesn't like the new grab).

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

#SaveCrystalLake

Now you REALLY know what it was supposed to mean lol