2 hours ago, Truth said:

I was hosting quick play for 3 hours last night. Didn't have any issues other than me allowing some Jason hunters to bait me. @TxJason got to see me killed for the second time.

Really just had some doors appear solid after being broken. Also had trouble shifting in the rain on one match, but I didn't mind taking an L on one round. No suicide on escape, no rubberbanding (that I saw), NO HOST QUITS!!!

I was hoping to host until my game crashed, but after 3 hours I needed my sleep. 

Lol. If I’m the host and I’m too tired to keep playing I just leave the game on and act like a dedicated server. Been doing that for a while now.

2 hours ago, Truth said:

I was hosting quick play for 3 hours last night. Didn't have any issues other than me allowing some Jason hunters to bait me. @TxJason got to see me killed for the second time.

Really just had some doors appear solid after being broken. Also had trouble shifting in the rain on one match, but I didn't mind taking an L on one round. No suicide on escape, no rubberbanding (that I saw), NO HOST QUITS!!!

I was hoping to host until my game crashed, but after 3 hours I needed my sleep. 

yeah last night the game played fine except for the one time I tried to fix the boat motor I got stuck and the game wouldn't let me leave the boat. I was running in place until you picked me and I was able to run away after I knifed you lol. After you killed me a few minutes later I stepped away to take out the trash and when I came back they had killed you. I was rooting for you man I was hoping the sweater girl would separate from the group so you could take her out lol. I can't believe you hosted 3 hours without a single crash.

Just now, TxJason said:

I got stuck and the game wouldn't let me leave the boat

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I was going to let you go anyway. I don't need the game to give me kills like that.

1 minute ago, TxJason said:

I was rooting for you man I was hoping the sweater girl would separate from the group so you could take her out lol

Once they got my mask off I immediately morphed back to the shack to trap it. Then I was just trying to pick off the other players, but the 4 of them grouped up at Packanack. I morphed right in front of them on accident (I was trying to morph onto the hill to throw some knives) and that was the end. I was glad to see that they were both around 150 though.

It's really my own fault. I let Buggsy bait me into a couple machete swings. He got my mask off in 2 hits, and I knew how it was going to end.

That's what I get for almost killing @Thatguyinktown earlier on. If I had ONE competent female counselor, I would've had him. No one would follow me even though I was yelling at them...

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, JasonSquared said:

I've played 21 matches on XBox since the patch dropped, and while I was dreading all the game-breaking bugs, it's turned out to be not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Three of those matches ended with the early random ending glitch.  I can confirm that it has nothing to do with whether Tommy's been called, by the way.

I saw one instance of auto-suicide.

I was not affected by the get-stuck-at-the-objective-after-repair bug.

Those were my top concerns going in, and I'm happy they didn't happen as often as I was afraid they might.

All that to say that the lobby I was in last night with @Zaneygrrl, @Thatguyinktown, @TxJason and others had an awesome night of gaming.  Here's to many more yet to come!

yeah I played a few games with you guys later in the evening and we had some fun games. The only problem I had was I couldn't hear anyone that was talking which is strange because I was able to hear everyone in the lobby I played with @Truth

Yeah put in my 3 hours last night too. A few quitters everyone played it was awesome. Just after the few remaining trophies know.

Image result for gaming for 3 hours f13 gif

I'm still here. I'm a backer who bought two copies of the game, got savini for both, got the backer clothing pack for PC. The devs have never replied to me, the devs have never addressed any of my complaints or suggestions, which will work (I was one of the people who was consulted for fan reactions on the Atari/Pipeworks Godzilla games and why the series was getting progressively better in basically every way).

I've made suggestions on weapon swap level, I've made suggestions on what to buff, what to nerf, what to change, and so on for a better, more authentic F13 game without utterly breaking the framework, thus it's saddened me that they have never so much as looked at what I had to say or even say "that sounds like shit".

Yet despite this, this has been the only game I've ever backed. I know this game can be fantastic, can be glorious, and even with the lawsuit hanging like the sword of Damocles over this game, just like Damocles, I intend to enjoy the life I have within this game.

#SAVECRYSTALLAKE

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I was going to let you go anyway. I don't need the game to give me kills like that.

Once they got my mask off I immediately morphed back to the shack to trap it. Then I was just trying to pick off the other players, but the 4 of them grouped up at Packanack. I morphed right in front of them on accident (I was trying to morph onto the hill to throw some knives) and that was the end. I was glad to see that they were both around 150 though.

It's really my own fault. I let Buggsy bait me into a couple machete swings. He got my mask off in 2 hits, and I knew how it was going to end.

That's what I get for almost killing @Thatguyinktown earlier on. If I had ONE competent female counselor, I would've had him. No one would follow me even though I was yelling at them...

damn that sucks man. I saw them gathered at the Packanack lodge dancing their hearts out waiting for you and thats when I stepped away. I came back to the tv and the kill cutscene was just finishing. Its all good man I've been killed a few times when I've played as Jason and I made a similar mistake and morphed too close and was killed. I played in a lobby monday were I almost died but I ran out the house , turned on stalk and shortly after the sweater girl came out and I took her out lol.

27 minutes ago, TxJason said:

Its all good man I've been killed a few times when I've played as Jason

This was my second time. They earned it, I can't complain. I was kind of mad that they rage quit after fucking it up in the next match though.

@AldermachXI, @TheHansonGoons, @Thatguyinktown, @Zaneygrrl, @BrokenFattHardy, @Hugh D Paul, @Cer1alkill3r, @Kodiak, @Super Ty, @JasonSquared, @Adammakesbeats, @zmccain, @Lambo, @Riot_Dame, @Risinggrave, @Alkavian, @Dr B DDS, @TiffanyxAJ, @bewareofbears, and whoever else I may have forgotten/anyone on xbox:

I'm going to try hosting all week to show my support. Last night went really well, so I'm going to try and keep it going. Still can't believe I never crashed lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Only problem I had last night game ending earlier then what time says left on clock but it's fine.  I want this game live like Jason does in hearts and minds. Let's hope they can get settled so we can keep playing in future and get new dlc. It takes only one person to make lawsuit ruin for devolpers and fans like us. 

23 minutes ago, Truth said:

This was my second time. They earned it, I can't complain. I was kind of mad that they rage quit after fucking it up in the next match though.

@AldermachXI, @TheHansonGoons, @Thatguyinktown, @Zaneygrrl, @BrokenFattHardy, @Hugh D Paul, @Cer1alkill3r, @Kodiak, @Super Ty, @JasonSquared, @Adammakesbeats, @zmccain, @Lambo, @Riot_Dame, @Risinggrave, @Alkavian, @Dr B DDS, @TiffanyxAJ, @bewareofbears, and whoever else I may have forgotten/anyone on xbox:

I'm going to try hosting all week to show my support. Last night went really well, so I'm going to try and keep it going. Still can't believe I never crashed lol

Well I'll keep an eye out and see when you're playing :) If there's a slot you want to fill then you can send me a message.

Just now, Kodiak said:

Well I'll keep an eye out and see when you're playing :) If there's a slot you want to fill then you can send me a message.

Will do. And I'll also stop tagging everyone excessively now lol

Got stuck after a repair once, but several squats got me out.  In about 4hours of games,  had the game prematurely end twice.

I ended up killing Jason 4 times yesterday, and I don't even like killing him.

For one of them, I taught a level 10 Tommy how to kill Jason with just two people. The Jason was AFK, as was the host, so even if we all escaped through the police, we would have still had to wait for the timer to run down otherwise. We got the mask off, and he says "Pick up the mask, don't you need the mask?" (Aww, level 10s are so cute).

On another, @Zaneygrrl and @JasonSquared and I were in QP, and I repair the 2 seater all by myself as chad. Then 2 Adams steal it and drive off while Jason ignores it and kills me. I get spawned as Tommy and I'm still a bit mad about that, so I ask if they want to help me kill that teaming motherfucker. Zaney grabs the sweater, and the axe to hold onto in case my machete breaks. He's still following Jsquared, so we meet up with jason and just WAIL on him. I was able to get the kneel stun with the machete and complete the kill.

• Like 1

Even if you guys don’t see me online, send me a message through Xbox and I’ll hop on ASAP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Super Ty said:

Even if you guys don’t see me online, send me a message through Xbox and I’ll hop on ASAP.

I'll keep that in mind. I usually always send an invite to @Risinggrave on the off chance he's lurking in offline mode, as he tends to do :P

15 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I play this all time on Xbox but my gamer tag not same on here.

42 minutes ago, Truth said:

Wish I had an xbox to get in some games with you guys. Bet its alot of fun. @AldermachXI let me know if you ever get something together on PC again. I'd def like to join.

14 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

Expect a message later lol

8 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

I play this all time on Xbox but my gamer tag not same on here.

Add me and join whenever you can/want: TruthfulList56

I'm usually in quick play, but if we get enough people involved we can do some private matches.

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Wish I had an xbox

So get an xbox!!!

3 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Oh boy. My PS+ expired at the beginning of this month, and I planned to wait on renewing it until the next update.:sadchappa:

Sounds like you need to renew it now and support!

If you really want to get things moving someone should make a online petition that people can sign. This way Gun/Illfonic has a rock solid number they can present at a board meeting. Not everyone streams, watches streams, or has the time to stream for several hours. But people would have the time to sign a petition if they cared about the cause. Not to mention which do you think would sound better, we had 10,000 signatures from people that play this game and wanting the game to be saved. Or the current idea, some guy I forgot his name streamed twitch for a few hours the other day. Also I checked twitch yesterday when this was going on and F13 had 200 viewers. We all know a lot more than 200 people play and care for this game. Just my thoughts, good luck!

• Thanks 1

@pro5pt0 this was mostly just to show the devs that despite all the shit being thrown around here (mostly on Monday), we still care and we're not abandoning them. You're right, some sort of petition would be more meaningful.  

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

@pro5pt0 this was mostly just to show the devs that despite all the shit being thrown around here (mostly on Monday), we still care and we're not abandoning them. You're right, some sort of petition would be more meaningful.  

Get on it.

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Get on it.

I can make a poll, but I don't know the first thing about starting a petition lol

9 minutes ago, Truth said:

I can make a poll, but I don't know the first thing about starting a petition lol

Me neither, some one has to know though, isn't there a web site?