1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Thanks man. It was a couple weeks ago. Around the time @bewareofbears and @Brigadius earned their current suspensions. 

I've been absent around here for a month or so now (still playing though). I was wondering where Brig and Bears were. Bummer they got suspended. 

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Dude! When are you going to hop in a Thursday night lobby??

If @AldermachXI, one of the toughest critics is down, how can I say no?!?!

I will always be trying to host Thursday night lobbies. Its been few weeks of great consistent turn out. I will keep searching for Tommy tapes and getting in matches as Jason as long as the servers are up. 

I may hate on the bugs, issues and what seems like bad decision making, but its always been from a place of wanting improvements for what could have been in my top 5 favorite games of all time. I honestly think being able to focus on only bug fixes right now(and hopefully dedicated servers for consoles though I feel thats out the window now) will be a positive for the game. I really hope they can take their time and thoroughly test new patches, instead of introducing more bugs. I will support in any way I can.

I haven't been as active on the forums since my suspension , so thanks for showing me this thread @Truth.

Keep on Slashin' folks!

Sorry @TheHansonGoons I always end up in a full lobby when you invite me. I play every day and I am going to continue until the end. I did manage to play a couple of rounds with the community and it was a lot of fun. @BrokenFattHardy and a couple others were great. 

@Cer1alkill3r

I'm hosting a public lobby if you want to join. TruthfulList56

We're full right now but I can get you in when someone leaves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

@Cer1alkill3r

Thanks @Truth I am at work right now but I’ll add you when I get home. 

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Cer1alkill3r

What system do you play on?

I really need they fix the interaction locked bug in counselors, I would keep playing without problems if that bug is fixed, its literally the only thing bothering me in the game

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Adammakesbeats said:

I’m still here for you Xbone people, name is DrunkRalph, let’s rock!

As am I! My gamertag is X Hugh Paul X. I’ll be adding anyone and everyone from the forums, just add me and text me that’s where you’re from. I will be on most of this upcoming weekend.

4 minutes ago, HailWotan88 said:

I really need they fix the interaction locked bug in counselors, I would keep playing without problems if that bug is fixed, its literally the only thing bothering me in the game

Same, I read this thread today, I was in a mood to join all this support we saw here, so I played... and stopped after 3 games. Too much bugs to fix and servers disconnection...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hugh D Paul said:

What system do you play on?

Xbone A CER1AL KILL3R and in the forum club and my own club crystal lake maniacs. We play everyday and are always looking to add more fair players. 

I still plan to play this game, and I look forward to the inclusion of dedicated servers for consoles.

Nice to know this game still has the support of it's players, at least on the forums, I'll be on PS4 here and there this week incognito but I'll be around. :) Love this game.

Downloading the dreaded patch for Xbox as I type this.  I'll be on tomorrow and the rest of the week.

I will play offline, but I will not play online until they fix the clusterfuck it has become. Way too many issues with every multiplayer match I played. 

2 hours ago, TheRaven said:

I will play offline, but I will not play online until they fix the clusterfuck it has become. Way too many issues with every multiplayer match I played. 

I was hosting quick play for 3 hours last night. Didn't have any issues other than me allowing some Jason hunters to bait me. @TxJason got to see me killed for the second time.

Really just had some doors appear solid after being broken. Also had trouble shifting in the rain on one match, but I didn't mind taking an L on one round. No suicide on escape, no rubberbanding (that I saw), NO HOST QUITS!!!

I was hoping to host until my game crashed, but after 3 hours I needed my sleep. 

Just now, Truth said:

I was hosting quick play for 3 hours last night. Didn't have any issues other than me allowing some Jason hunters to bait me. @TxJason got to see me killed for the second time.

Really just had some doors appear solid after being broken. Also had trouble shifting in the rain on one match, but I didn't mind taking an L on one round. No suicide on escape, no rubberbanding (that I saw), NO HOST QUITS!!!

I was hoping to host until my game crashed, but after 3 hours I needed my sleep. 

Whoa, that's awesome. It's nice when you're the host and you can play until you're done, or the game crashes haha! Glad you didn't run into too many probems during your play sessions. :)

Had a bunch of great games with some of the old crew last night, saw a suicide by car and one lobby crashed. No big deal, we had fun. @malloymk was hosting, probably Gonna do it again tonight. Ps4 till the lights go out!

As disappointed as anyone to hear the news, but wanted to add my voice to say I'll be playing this game online for as long as I am able, regardless of any lack of new content.

4 hours ago, zmccain said:

Downloading the dreaded patch for Xbox as I type this.  I'll be on tomorrow and the rest of the week.

After all the shit we were arguing about before, I'm glad you're supporting this.

I've played 21 matches on XBox since the patch dropped, and while I was dreading all the game-breaking bugs, it's turned out to be not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Three of those matches ended with the early random ending glitch.  I can confirm that it has nothing to do with whether Tommy's been called, by the way.

I saw one instance of auto-suicide.

I was not affected by the get-stuck-at-the-objective-after-repair bug.

Those were my top concerns going in, and I'm happy they didn't happen as often as I was afraid they might.

All that to say that the lobby I was in last night with @Zaneygrrl, @Thatguyinktown, @TxJason and others had an awesome night of gaming.  Here's to many more yet to come!

Hello everyone, huge fan of the movies and even though I only have been playing for a short while I really enjoy the game!!!! I was really digging the new content and play modes. 

Then Victor Miller: “he never paid any attention....he was making lawsuits and trying to make that young game drown.....look what he did to them.....look what he did to themmm...Aaaarghh!!!!”