2 minutes ago, Truth said:

"Don't feed the trolls"

Nowhere have I trolled, only presented legitimate arguments and a desire solve this problem.

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Hey , man we really get your Point but spread your words on your thread but please not here , ok?

Why silence me? This thread is about supporting the game, I'm supporting it the best possible way by addressing the problem

Yes. My point made it clear how revenue could come to the game.

2 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

The devs aren't gonna keep their staff hired with pay without a streaming revenue, whether we play the game or not.

We need to focus on the issue here with the lawsuit and prioritize content over bug fixes.

Just now, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Why silence me? This thread is about supporting the game, I'm supporting it the best possible way by addressing the problem

You already made a whole thread for it. And we can´t Change the fact that they are not able to release any Content anytime soon. I get your Point , yeah but we can´t Change it. If we´re lucky , we will Maybe get Uber-Jason but Nothing more.

1 minute ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

only presented legitimate arguments

That's the problem. You're trying to stir up all the shit that we've been trying to keep out of this thread. This thread isn't a discussion, suggestion, or anything that needs to involve you. This thread is to show our support and tell the devs we still care. You've said your piece, now GTFO. We don't need or want you here.

I will most likely be playing this game all the way until the servers are shut down. Probably even longer than that. 

1 minute ago, Truth said:

That's the problem. You're trying to stir up all the shit that we've been trying to keep out of this thread. This thread isn't a discussion, suggestion, or anything that needs to involve you. This thread is to show our support and tell the devs we still care. You've said your piece, now GTFO. We don't need or want you here.

And that's exactly what I'm doing, supporting the game. Also show respect, I've shown you respect.

You're not a moderator here, you don't own this website, I haven't broken any rules and I am staying on the thread topic of supporting this game and doing what I can to address the things that don't support it.

The only one off topic is you, telling me to "GTFO" isn't the topic of this thread

5 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I’ll be streaming as well on Xbox in the club crystal lake maniacs and my own channel A CER1AL KILL3R. 

Dude! When are you going to hop in a Thursday night lobby??

If @AldermachXI, one of the toughest critics is down, how can I say no?!?!

I will always be trying to host Thursday night lobbies. Its been few weeks of great consistent turn out. I will keep searching for Tommy tapes and getting in matches as Jason as long as the servers are up. 

I may hate on the bugs, issues and what seems like bad decision making, but its always been from a place of wanting improvements for what could have been in my top 5 favorite games of all time. I honestly think being able to focus on only bug fixes right now(and hopefully dedicated servers for consoles though I feel thats out the window now) will be a positive for the game. I really hope they can take their time and thoroughly test new patches, instead of introducing more bugs. I will support in any way I can.

I haven't been as active on the forums since my suspension , so thanks for showing me this thread @Truth.

Keep on Slashin' folks!

2 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

@Truth and @Ralph_E_Fresh

Let’s all just move on.

I'm all good. I said my piece.

@TheHansonGoons didn't know you were suspended. Glad you're back, we need all the support we can give right now. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Unfortunately anything they sell for this game would be considered profiting on the Friday the 13th franchise, because they are selling content for Friday the 13th: The Game -- regardless of whether or not that content has anything to do with Jason.

Yeah.... Fuck..... Well, I kinda thought that might be the case. Just feeling a bit optimistic for a moment there, but you never know. Hopefully they can keep it going till Miller loses. I mean as someone who writes myself, where does he come off thinking he owns all of it because he wrote the script for part 1? He owns rights to little J, Pamela and any other character from 1. The only thing in game that exists from his little world is the crystal lake map, and Pamela's voice. (It's a voice, come on Vic!) Take that out, and possibly appease that sniveling douche? Oh! And did he write Camp Blood? Or did he write Friday the 13th, after Cunningham had to change the name? The name should be Sean's, at least half of it.

Edited by Redrum138

We have to support this game by getting the devs to make new content now, and when the lawsuit is done have it ready for future release.

We have to support this game by addressing the devs and having them give us better communication.

Also I would simply suggest removing Pamela, Child Jason and the original Crystal Lake map from the game.

This is what they should have done

43 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Strawman, no one said you claimed the game was perfect.

Now you've switched topics from support of the game to support of the devs when you said "if we turn our backs on them now, they'll turn there backs on us"

We don't have to support the devs on this game anymore, we did that when we paid them our money on this game. I support their future endeavors, I support them being successful, but now they're no longer making content, there's nothing to support in terms of their work on the game, since they aren't making content anymore(according to them)

Supporting the game isn't the same as supporting the devs.

You are correct. Supporting the devs is different. Yet one way you can show support is by playing their biggest title. The one they have spent years of their lives in. I guess you will have to wait for Project Me lies.

I dont care for any of their other games, but I love this one. Future content or not, I will be on this game with my friends. This is the title most of us have been waiting for. I was even telling my girlfriend yesterday how DBD is cool, but the gameplay and objectives are boring to me, whereas this game keeps me excited. 

To the devs: Thursday the 12th and CLEA will always be on as long as servers are running. Some of us have been here since the beginning, and a lot of us will be there for the end. 

• Like 2

Ralph... content work now is not going to happen and shouldn’t. Ridiculous. So just on a hope and prayer they should make more content? What if this takes three more years to get through the court system? What if the court rules in such a way that this game is screwed? That’s a lot of work for nothing. Nada. Meanwhile, the people they could have kept finally leave because they don’t fix the game because they’re too busy winging a prayer on content that may never see the light of day. By fixing the game, there are tons of people that will still play and even others that will come back. Sounds like we’d lose you since there’s no new content. Good luck elsewhere then. But while we all would love more, it isn’t. Going. To. Happen. This thread is about supporting what we do have and improving its state of being! Who knows what happens down the road. But saying we need more content work now is frankly pointless. 

40 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

We need to focus on the issue here with the lawsuit and prioritize content over bug fixes.

Lol. You mentioned the lawsuit in the same sentence as "prioritizing content." Do you not know how this lawsuit is affecting the game? Are you that far out of the loop? Gun/Illfonic can't add any further content to the game at the moment. I'm not sure how much simpler that point can be made.

Ill play some on XBone.  I dont stream.  TBH I like the surprise of suicide when you escape via car haha (which did not happen to me LN to test the patch).  I can deal with issues in the game more than I can deal with annoying players and lag.  So ill still be playing here and there.  I want to finish my tommy tapes!  I have three left and im up to lvl 122 99.9% from QP lobbies.  

One thing I'm definitely interested in finding out is since Uber Jason is clearly already hiding in the code somewhere (thank you to PC players for letting that be known), could the devs potentially just release him for free? Then they're not profiting from his usage and they're at least releasing him to the public that was very hopeful to get to play as him. If they got any papers served for doing it, they could argue in court that the character was already in the game prior to the court freeze as well, he just wasn't unlocked yet.... 

8 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

One thing I'm definitely interested in finding out is since Uber Jason is clearly already hiding in the code somewhere (thank you to PC players for letting that be known), could the devs potentially just release him for free? Then they're not profiting from his usage and they're at least releasing him to the public that was very hopeful to get to play as him. If they got any papers served for doing it, they could argue in court that the character was already in the game prior to the court freeze as well, he just wasn't unlocked yet.... 

Thats a good point. Just make the game free to play and continue to add free content because its their passion/dream project.

13 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

I'm at work so can't look into things too deeply, but do we know how exactly the game got into the "crosshairs" of the litigation?

Did Victor's attorneys specifically take some action against them - such as threatening a lawsuit against them specifically or a cease & desist letter?  Or is it a development somewhere in the case that just impacts them passively though they are not directly involved in the suit?

I'm just curious how exactly Jason X is being prevented from official release when the model is already publicly in the game.

@F134Ever86  Unfortunately IP rights don't work that way; you can't use someone else's IP without permission, even if it was not for profit.

3 minutes ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

Maybe vic Miller got trolled as Jason back in October and this is his way of getting back. 

or he was the victim of a practical joke involving Jason lol

A little late, but I'm hopping on right now. If anyone wants to join me feel free. Xbox gt is TruthfulList56

Edit: I'll be in quick play unless we get a few people on. Just message me if you can't join.

53 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm all good. I said my piece.

@TheHansonGoons didn't know you were suspended. Glad you're back, we need all the support we can give right now. 

Thanks man. It was a couple weeks ago. Around the time @bewareofbears and @Brigadius earned their current suspensions. 

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

@AldermachXI´s stream was awesome. I also made an account just for that like @Ahab.

Now we just Need a T-Rex with the Vader-grab.

I knew a guy once named Bubbles (no really, his name was Bubbles)… but we called him the T-Rex. He was a REALLY big guy, with these tiny little arms (by that I mean his arms were disproportionately short). He did not in any way have the Darth Vader grab though... which was unfortunate for him in some situations. He was also a very nice guy, but I have not seen him for years now.
   I only caught the last 20 minutes or so of the stream... I went to make a sandwich and came back to find it was over. Still worth popping in to show my support.

2 hours ago, TestedTwice said:

Yeah, they're mostly single-player games. Still, it doesn't change the fact that I'm still enjoying twenty year-old games.

I also know plenty of PS1 games that DON'T have as much content as this game. Funny how that works. Not much that can be done about the state of future content in this game anyway, so there's really no point in being upset. :)

I'm right there with you. Iplay through Silent Hill 1 - 3 every couple of years.