3 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I just had a three hour session as the host. I did my part to #SaveCrystalLake today.

I'll be getting on in a couple hours to do my part. Anyone who wants to join me is more than welcome to do so!

Xbox: TruthfulList56

@ShiftySamurai Before I begin, I'd just like to say that I'm level 150 and have been for some time now. Others though, are not and may not ever get there, especially in light of recent news. 

Is there any chance that you guys would be willing to just remove all the level requirements so that any new users just starting out can just play this game for the sole purpose of having a good time instead of trying to unlock some high level reward they may never get? 

Without the daunting level unlocks, old players with limited time who gave up could be willing to come back with the prospect of having all the game's unlocks now available to them, and new players may be willing to buy and play the game knowing it doesn't matter whether they win or lose, as long as they have fun. 

My proposal may help to keep this game afloat until the bitter end, however short or long that may be.

• Like 1

I’ll still be playing and holding out for a lucky break on this lawsuit.

17 minutes ago, MaxRenn82 said:

PicsArt_06-12-03.08.47.jpg

That is hilarious, I just wish you would've changed Judd Nelson to Jason with his machete raised, OR 'shopped a jason mask onto him and made it look like he was holding up a decapitated head.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

That is hilarious, I just wish you would've changed Judd Nelson to Jason with his machete raised :D

That's a great idea!

Instead of offering a solution, these same so called fans continue hurting the game, I understand you want the game to last long, but forcing yourself through burn out so that the game last longer is no solution.

You can keep claiming me as negative all you want, it doesn't change the fact that I'm an optimistic and that optimism is that this game continue, and it's not gonna continue without new content.

Negativity is accepting it's gone or pretending it's ok, which is what y'all do when you call me negative and force yourselves while ignoring the problem, you've only hurt the game with impatience of bugs, and prioritizing that over content.

Positivity is finding a solution to getting new content.

Optimism is trying to solve the problem, the main problem right now is lack of content, that should be our focus. I'm the optimist in this scenario, you might have me confused with another guy who's negative and wants the game to go.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

You should really have your console on it's own outlet... Hooking it up to a switch is risky. Especially one that controls the lights.

My PS 4 runs on guinea pig related Power. They run on a treadmill, they won't generate high enough voltage to fry the console with their little legs. No worries. 

1 minute ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

My PS 4 runs on guinea pig related Power. They run on a treadmill, they won't generate high enough voltage to fry the console with their little legs. No worries. 

Ah, smart man.

@Ralph_E_Fresh we understand the point you're trying to make. We just want you to make your point somewhere else. You're not helping what we're trying to do in any way, just making things worse. Feel free to give your opinion, but do so in a more relevant thread.

@Mawlock there are several threads going regarding those questions, please post there.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Ah, smart man.

@Ralph_E_Fresh we understand the point you're trying to make. We just want you to make your point somewhere else. You're not helping what we're trying to do in any way, just making things worse. Feel free to give your opinion, but do so in a more relevant thread.

@Mawlock there are several threads going regarding those questions, please post there.

You're making things worse by ignoring the problem and silencing anyone who calls it out, you're not helping this game whatsoever only pretending everything is ok if they simply fixed bugs

Just now, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

You're making things worse by ignoring the problem and silencing anyone who calls it out, you're not helping this whatsoever but pretending everything is ok if they simply fixed bugs

I'm not silencing anyone, I'm trying to keep the thread on topic. The topic being: we're still here to support the game. If you're not here to do that, then go somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm not silencing anyone, I'm trying to keep the thread on topic. The topic being: we're still here to support the game. If you're not here to do that, then go somewhere else.

I do support the game, I don't support the problems.

If you don't want to address the problems, or want a solution for the lack of content then it's you who doesn't support the game as all it's gonna do is lead us to no game 

I'll make it clear, I support the game.

You need to stop supporting the downfall of this game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

You still talking about the phone house not being the Jarvis Residence or the party house?

(Sorry @Truth, I know that's off topic, but I couldn't resist)

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We definitely appreciate the support. I, for one, was expecting the announcement to be received more poorly, but you guys have been awesome. It's definitely an emotional time. I *might* have a browser tab open for everyone streaming F13 on either Twitch or Mixer right now. It might not be the most meaningful thing, but if that +1 to view count helps, then I'm there.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_6.png

We love the game man. I was going to leave the fourms until I saw @AldermachXIs post this morning and I just had to jump on and do my part to #SaveCrystalLake. We will be here as long as the servers are up. Polish the game up and who knows maybe someday soon this lawsuit will go away and you can continue forward. 

• Like 2

I bought this game after looking at trailers, streams and videos. Been a fan of the franchise since I was a very young harpooner of white whales... To be honest, the game looked great, but you could tell there was not much to it at the time. I spent my money full expecting to be bored of this game after a week.
    For what the game was at the time... with bugs and the frustration of a new player who is a huge fan of our favorite psychotic zombie slasher being beat down by scrawny teenagers... I persevered and learned to play. I learned a lot from many helpful threads on these forums and quickly became proficient at dealing with the battle Chads. 
   After all these months of playing, making new friends... and more playing, I never got bored. Many call the bugs we see game breaking... I call them funny. Some people get so upset when they die in this game... but how many multi player games out there do you not die often while playing? There are even achievements in this game for dying a lot... somehow, I assumed dying would be part of this game and it never annoyed me at all, there is always another game to play after. I stick around to the end of each match 
   Still not bored of the game... still having a great time playing... and I see no end to me having fun playing as Counselor or Jason.
         #Save Crystal Lake

@AldermachXI Saw this thread... found your stream tag on @Truth's earlier post. Had to make a twitch account... but my name was taken by some imposter!!… But I worked around it. Got a good laugh out of that kid chasing around your A.J. with the battery for so long... still watching...

No one is supporting the downfall, they are doing what they can, which at the time is playing the game and showing love and support.  No one can do anything about the situation short of the judge and people involved in the case.  I for one am not going anywhere. 

40 plus days logged in already, fan of the franchise since 1987, so I'm not throwing in the towel because of no new dlc.  This game is and will always be a childhood dream come true for me and many others.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

I do support the game, I don't support the problems.

If you don't want to address the problems, or want a solution for the lack of content then it's you who doesn't support the game as all it's gonna do is lead us to no game 

I'll make it clear, I support the game.

Exactly what are people supposed to do?  I don't really understand the point you are trying to make.

Not playing the game at all will just make it die out quicker.  The situation is really out of the players hands.  We can't fix the problems.  We can't make the changes.  Only the developers can.

And the lawsuit is out of everyone's hands.  The very least we can do is play the game more to show our support.

16 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Where have I EVER said this game is perfect? It has its problems. Plenty of them. But if we turn our backs on them now, they'll just turn their backs on us. I'm trying to show them that some of us still care despite what has been going on lately. I'm glad you support the game. That's all you had to say here. I'm just asking that we keep the arguments in the other threads.

I do think Devs show courts that there not like every other greedy company make quick buck in fact they made game for us and the Friday 13 fans and show Judges that we loyal fans here and we love this game and want see grow into game destin be. Remain strong devs we loyal fans here watching listing and playing master piece of game you made. 

I still love this game, with all the bugs and issues we've all been thought we as a community have had our ups and downs but we've all shared our love for this game. I'll still be here! With my boy Chad! 

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbcuntitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dc2

To all here on the forums, see you around the camp! 

Thanks to everyone who popped in for this afternoon's stream! Quite the turnout...Always nice to see some new people over at the twitch channel, especially familiar names.

I'll be back sometime this evening. Probably around 9-10 EST. Hope to chat with some more of you!

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Thanks to everyone who popped in for this afternoon's stream! Quite the turnout...Always nice to see some new people over at the twitch channel, especially familiar names.

I'll be back sometime this evening. Probably around 9-10 EST. Hope to chat with some more of you!

That's around the time most of us Xbox people start playing, anyway.  Hopefully, I'll see you online!

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I admire the enthusiasm and dedication. Unfortuantely, I can't bring myself to play the game currently.

I actually just uninstalled for more space. 

?

Kinda torn about everything tbh..Really wish it didn't end up this way.

@AldermachXI Bookmarked your stream,gonna try and pop in tonight. 

• Like 1

I'd totally stream the game if I could, but unfortunately my processor is barely powerful enough to run the game itself, let alone run a streaming software like OBS. I will however be playing the game even more than I usually do, and doing what I can to spread the word. It's the least I can do after all the fun this game has given me in just a few months! #SaveCrystalLake

image.thumb.png.d5bbae24636b8e280723405cae110e07.png