Thanks @Truth. I will watch it. I’ll be playing on PS4 until I have to go to work. Got a question for whoever can answer it though. With the news from yesterday, does that mean we can’t have anymore Double XP or increased tape drops? 

1 minute ago, JasonX316 said:

Thanks @Truth. I will watch it. I’ll be playing on PS4 until I have to go to work. Got a question for whoever can answer it though. With the news from yesterday, does that mean we can’t have anymore Double XP or increased tape drops? 

This shouldn´t be Problem. They also still can balance the game.

@AldermachXI you should link your stream for me.

Also, do you think you'll be on later? I'll be home in like 3 hours...

Edit: I got the link from your xbox profile. I also just added you.

twitch.tv/AldermachXI

IP  of mine  for horror genre . at first I put a drawing up  of how this guys kills time but... it was borderline nudity  so changed it to this

I'm 100% not kidding but this song fits us all. I'll still be here playing the game!

• Like 1

After the initial anger/upset regarding recent announcements, this is what I have to say now; I'm Always Here

I'm gonna stick with this game as long as I can. It's brought me nothing but non-stop happiness for 10 months straight. 

• Like 1

Once the newness factor of the latest content and the game itself dissipates, people will get burnt out more than they already are

New content is needed especially when we didnt even get a map for each model at the least

• Sad 1

Just now, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Once the newness factor of the latest content and the game itself dissipates, people will get burnt out more than they already are

New content is needed especially when we didnt even get a map for each model at the least

That has nothing to do with this thread. Bring your negativity elsewhere please.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Ok , man , we got your message.

Wasn't planning on leaving before. I'm even less inclined to leave now. This has easily been one of my favorite games I've ever played, bugs and all. I feel like that episode of Babylon 5. The station is being shut down, and I'll be Zach roaming the corridors not ready to leave yet. The day that becomes the reality for this game will be sad, but until then..

#SaveCrystalLake

Happy for at least some positivity in dire times. I haven't played as much as I did at the height of my enthusiasm for this game, but I'll always be back until somebody switches off the lights. 

3 minutes ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

Happy for at least some positivity in dire times. I haven't played as much as I did at the height of my enthusiasm for this game, but I'll always be back until somebody switches off the lights. 

You should really have your console on it's own outlet... Hooking it up to a switch is risky. Especially one that controls the lights.

• Haha 3

Again Ralph... that’s you and if that’s your take, great. However, there hasn’t been tons of new content this entire time. Little bits here and there that quickly get digested. And yet we keep coming back! So maybe you can’t take it anymore. Godspeed sir... enjoy whatever else tickles your fancy. But i plan on still being around with this for quite some time. And regardless of your stance, that too is my right and my opinion. Now back to our regular scheduled program of positivity, already in progress 

• Like 1

This game was a dream come true for me. Ever since I got into horror movies when I was younger, I always dreamed about a horror video game existing of one of my favorite horror franchises. I finally got my wish when this Friday the 13th game was made. I will continue to support this game for years to come even after October 26th which is when a game that I have been waiting for so long comes out which is "Red Dead Redemption 2" but I will continue to play this game while alongside that game.  Thank You to the developers for making this game a reality. 

Better believe I'll be here until the end. I bought a PS4 after I backed this game and this is the only game I play on it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Thanks @AldermachXI. This is the time for us to show our support, not fight to the death. Some see this as the end, I see it as A New Beginning.

@Cokeyskunk, @TheHansonGoons, @Thatguyinktown, @The Wolf with that Toast, @Zaneygrrl, @TxJason, @HuDawg, @NthnButAGoodTime, @Kodiak, @Slasher_Clone

Sorry to tag you guys again, but this is where it starts. Show everyone that we still care and we're not going to give up on them.

Like I said before, the only reason they would abandon the game is if WE abandon THEM. Let's do the RIGHT thing here.

I see this as a possibility of the end looming, but I also think we can march on and enjoy the game anyways. 

Great thread, @AldermachXI

• Like 1

Despite being a skeptic, I do want them to succeed in fixing the bugs, keeping the servers running, and adding dedicated servers.

I hope this then results in more positive word of mouth and more support for the game overall.

I do know one thing - many people used to complain on Marvel Heroes' website about bugs and balance issues.  Then the IP was revoked, the game shut down and made inaccessible, and people are on the reddit talking about how they wish they could still play it.  I don't really want this to happen to F13 after the hours of enjoyment it provided.

I’m still here. Despite bugs and glitches, there’s a lot of promise with this pairing. I would definitely back a Halloween or TCM game. Make it happen.

@BradleyMaverick

you better still be here! You are the reason i got my first tommy tape last weekend! See... i can admit it! lol... thanks again bud and look forward to many more rounds of running around crystal lake with ya!

• Like 1

I'm still playing video games from the 90's; content updates didn't exist for those games and I still love the fuck out of them. Can't play too much due to real life, but will still enjoy playing this game from time to time as well.

Dear Mr. Miller, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you’re crazy to make a lawsuit telling us what we can and can't enjoy. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain…
 …and an athlete…
…and a basket case…
…a princess…
…and a criminal...

Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

PicsArt_06-12-03.08.47.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1