2 hours ago, Hugh D Paul said:

I’m getting on now.

me too, @Truth I sent you a message see if you have any slots open, (if we're all on PSN)

On 6/12/2018 at 11:49 AM, AldermachXI said:

Gonna be streaming the game all day today on my personal channel. I encourage everyone to get on social media today and show the devs that We're Still Here.

We'll be here playing the game for as long as they're willing and able to support it.

You forgot me Campfacer ??You guys all know I stream the game almost every day! 

Twitch.tv/Campfacer 

youtube.com/Campfacer 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

You forgot me Campfacer ??You guys all know I stream the game almost every day! 

Twitch.tv/Campfacer 

youtube.com/Campfacer 

Sorry duder! Damn character limits!

Wanted to tag all the F13 streamers I know of.

• Like 1

I took a break from streaming, but I plan on streaming this game again. Its always a good time when I stream this game. Audience loves it for multiple reasons.

6 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Sorry duder! Damn character limits!

Wanted to tag all the F13 streamers I know of.

?

14 hours ago, Hugh D Paul said:

I’m getting on now.

My bad man, had some shit go down yesterday and only played for like an hour. 

2 hours ago, Truth said:

My bad man, had some shit go down yesterday and only played for like an hour. 

It’s cool.

I'm still here with you all, and I will continue playing Friday the 13th the game!

"It's gonna take more than a poke in the ribs to put down this old dog" Sgt. Brodski. - Jason X

10 minutes ago, Jason'sBackFromHell! said:

"It's gonna take more than a poke in the ribs to put down this old dog" Sgt. Brodski. - Jason X

"Friday the 13th the game cancels all future dlc because of lawsuit." - any article

"Yep.. that outta do it." - Sgt. Brodski - Jason X

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Will support the game as long as they can.  Still love the game, still own it, even if I am taking a bit of a break from it right now while they fix some things.  Game is still great and can be even better with more support from the community and more bug fixes.  All the rest of this stuff ( I do not care to comment on the lawsuit) will work itself out eventually, I can't do anything about things out of my control, but I am still here yes and am still an avid supporter of a great game.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

Will support the game as long as they can.  Still love the game, still own it, even if I am taking a bit of a break from it right now while they fix some things.  Game is still great and can be even better with more support from the community and more bug fixes.  All the rest of this stuff ( I do not care to comment on the lawsuit) will work itself out eventually, I can't do anything about things out of my control, but I am still here yes and am still an avid supporter of a great game.

You're not very supportive if you're on a break, just saying.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You're not very supportive if you're on a break, just saying.

Very supportive, taking a break due to the fact my game keeps crashing back to the title screen so I cannot play it hence I said I was taking a break for them to work out those issues, this is not in anyway not being supportive if I cannot play it.  Seriously @Slasher_Clone  Kinda have to take a break if I cant get past the title screen.  

• Confused 1

@AldermachXI

Thank you for creating this topic! I was fearing this game that I love so much was going to die. All the negative people polluting the forum got me to the point that I all but abandoned my F13 YouTube channel. 

Seeing the overwhelming positive support and unity you brought to one place gives me so much hope and motivation to start making videos again.

Please send a link to where you stream so I can support and bring some of our optimism there!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

@AldermachXI

Thank you for creating this topic! I was fearing this game that I love so much was going to die. All the negative people polluting the forum got me to the point that I all but abandoned my F13 YouTube channel. 

Seeing the overwhelming positive support and unity you brought to one place gives me so much hope and motivation to start making videos again.

Please send a link to where you stream so I can support and bring some of our optimism there!

If this was crafted to be sarcastic, it is truly a work of art. 

That's the thing about this place, you can never tell. 

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and bet he's 100% genuine.

I could be wrong.

It wouldn't be the first time.

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I really don't get that impression from the original post... Regardless, if it was sarcastic it must be an inside joke and rallied actual supporters. So... Bravo!

• Haha 1

It's just so perfect if he's being sarcastic though, @AdmiralJT.

3 minutes ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

I really don't get that impression from the original post... Regardless, if it was sarcastic it must be an inside joke and rallied actual supporters. So... Bravo!

I was talking about your post. 

It's ok, maybe you don't know why your original post could be viewed as artistic sarcasm. 

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It's just so perfect if he's being sarcastic though,

It would be nothing short of brilliance if it were.

Am I the only one that's scared if Victor Miller wins, he'll have the game taken off the Playstation store and then they'll remove online support for it? I can see it happening 

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It would be nothing short of brilliance if it were.

Even his response could be part of it and he even worked in a self congratulation in there at the end. The best part is it could all be genuine, I'm going to screen shot this, if it was sarcasm, props for teaching class @VoorheesGt101.

2 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Am I the only one that's scared if Victor Miller wins, he'll have the game taken off the Playstation store and then they'll remove online support for it? I can see it happening 

It won't happen, at best he will get a lump settlement and ownership of characters he created going forward.

If they were to remove this game from the stores, they would have to remove all the DVDs of the sequels as well.

5 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I don't think he could actually demand that even should he win

I dont think i'm as good as most people here, but im not a beginner.  If there are some serious games for XBONE id be interested in joining a Private Match.  Xbox name is ElusiveRobDenby.